Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience (392 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience by Dajugba: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience

Read Is Story Here: https://www.nairaland.com/4839546/recent-breakup-experience-messed-up

My Reply To Henritinecy On His Relationship BreakUp.

Season Greetings... Mr. Henritinecy

I read your story, and I really remember 2014 - 2015 while I experience similar breakup. I was devastated, but I picked up the point she made and use it for my advantage. Today, I am much better person than I was, all because I have learnt something about "Learning to pick up the broken piece of my life, and make it a raw material to achieve goals, and also to become an asset to anyone."

Two things that you have to work on yourself man, if you ever want to avoid repetition of the current state your are now:

1. Be discipline.

You cannot frequently transfer your aggression to a lady you're not married to, and expect her to be loyal to you! Even when you know she is educated and not your wife. Not everyone is patience taking people poo. Some people are just wise to make others think before they act.

2. Invest and have direction.

You made mention of money as the reason she can not date you again. She did that because your purpose and direction is not leading her closer to her dream. Quote me anywhere, women/ladies are looking for men who will lead them. You may not understand this until you're married. But when you understand this, you will know why you have to be be discipline with direction to lead someone who has little or no direction of her life.

She also left you not only because of the money, but because you fail to invest when you first had the money. ( True success is having small plans to manifest great achievement.- Beloved Desmond). You cannot become successful if you are only good at spending and not wise to invest. A woman can date a man who may be broke, what she sees is the ability of his future from his current state, and what he is doing to improve his life now. Perhaps you lake those prerequisite. And she has severally thought how you came from your top position to a low level now. Man... a man is a man because you have the ability to be logical and think ahead and plan. Remember through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it becomes well established.

3. Don't be a jealous man. The moment a none obedient/slay queen (lady) notice this about you. Man, You are doom to be in competition with her, and even her Friends would take advantage of your weakness. Because you're vulnerable to take poo from anyone in connection to her.

Why You have to move forward Sir/Bro let her leave.

1. Finding a wife is obtaining favour from God. And most has to be the woman of thy youth, whom would want to strive with you to make something (Successful) out of nothing. And if any lade lack this things, you better don't try falling in love with such person because of beauty or the fancy lifestyle, all those are packaging will problems to whoever will date and marry them. Beauty fade, what matter is the inner nature and personality of the individual to God, themselves, others and you. (Stop giving other the access to break your heart for no legitimate reasons.)

2. A lady who will tell a total stranger about you is foolish. She will sell you for money in other to sustain her standard of life. Don't be blind by love. Love is not what you feel, but how you and those you love would protect your values and if she thinks no one has challenges, let her go find a perfect match who fund her life and she pays with her body. Such people are not wife material, because outside sex and bearing children, they are nothing to your life.

3. Do you know why many marriages breaks this days, is because most ladies would want to be acquired as a property, rather than joining hand to get such properties. Because a woman who comes to your life after all is better achieved would not be considered as a wife, but a bought property added to your achievement. So, you hear men who bought their wife will say, who do you think you are. You are nothing to me! With or without you, I can never go down.

In conclusion Mr. Henritinecy. Please learn to move forward and make yourself a better person. Not to make her feel bad about her decision, is because you have a dream bigger than your current emotional challenge. I only wrote this because I feel paineed at your present predicament. And may God strengthen you.

Once again, Season Greetings...
Beloved Desmond
Re: A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience by chinchonglee(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
nice one....
Re: A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience by SeunDobo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them

(1) (Reply)

Breast Augmentation / 5 Things A Woman Would Do Only If She Truly Loves You / Checkout What To Do If You Suspect That Your Partner Is Cheat!ng On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.