Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (51875 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by goneinahrtbeat: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Sparkle777(f): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

How do I take action? I've decided to forgive but hubby doesn't know what he wants. I've asked him several times. "What do u want?"

Should we get divorced or move past this and continue?
Said he doesn't know and that I should decide myself, he'll go along with whatever I want.

At least he is willing to accept ur decisions, pls forgive him and ask that u both settle and overlook the matter. Never tell the husband of ur friend else she ll come for urs. Give him plenty love and forgiveness, he will come around. Na im blokos dey think now. When actually does come around, read him a riots act on marriage. As for ur friend, she will get her dues..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Ibcrown(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
jattopeter:
If lady don do u , even if you see somebody want to use lady for money ritual u will turn your face if not because of God that you will think and go for rescue if you can,.
lol not to that extent. I'm never in support of human sacrifice. I'm only saying they deserve worst lessons!
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by joshrare(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry
So what's the worst thing I've done to a lady?

My ex left me for another guy who promised to marry her. The mother of the said guy opposed the marriage due to her height (she never wanted her son to marry a short woman). Bae came back stylishly. I devoured my pound of flesh and reverted the relationship to a platonic one. That's not bad anyway. Is it?

correct guy....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by IamPlato(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ladies are natural ingrates.
Every thing a guy has done for them is always the worst thing to have happened to them.

Because of this,
Only fools try to please ladies.

Last Week I Learnt This Clearly... They Are Ungrateful, God Knows
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by icogb: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

I did none of that
Whc? You mean supporting when she's wrong?
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See how the "men are scum", "men are dogs" gang go run enter this thread

na their thread be this cheesy
grin grin
I still wonder how these LADIES date and yet marry these “Dogs”
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by jattopeter(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mr man , a friend of mine cried to me few days ago that his girl left him that he doesnt provide for her as expected and started following a new guy in town that just arrived with car etc. Does she know where the guy work , what he does for living? for this my friend the lady knows where works. Guy you might understand me better . d
Ibcrown:
lol not to that extent. I'm never in support of human sacrifice. I'm only saying they deserve worst lessons!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by icogb: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nadoson1:
I had a sister inlaw who bleeps around and one day her friend came to her husband that his wife snatched away her boyfriend but the husband asked the lady if his wife did wrong? so sometimes revers always be the case.
I dnt get you bt if you mean d husband of a cheating lady acted in her favour nd as such one shldn't bother abt keeping such pple's spouses in d know, den you missed my point. I wasn't advising her abt dat. I was only saying so cos she said d lady wants to leave her marriage nd I knw des wld help her wld be estranged husband a lot esp in shaming her nd may be brk dat rltshp btw she nd her frnds husband. Btw, I have had a lady insult me for trying to tell her her husband who I didn't know was married at dat time, tried cheating on her wif me. But you knw what, dat won't stop me from doin dat again. Although, I wldnt hv bothered if not dat d idiot was trying to jam my head nd dat of his wife together after he found out dat I've known he was married.
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Ibcrown(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
jattopeter:
Mr man , a friend of mine cried to me few days ago that his girl left him that he doesnt provide for her as expected and started following a new guy in town that just arrived with car etc. Does she know where the guy work , what he does for living? for this my friend the lady knows where works. Guy you might understand me better . d
okay sir
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
donprincebigt:

with due respect
e ma shofo ni sir
oni se ori re,awon Obi re oni jere re...gbogbo nkan ti o ba fi owo si titi odun yi afi tan, MA lo lasan lasan....... oponu
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by jattopeter(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hahahahah Did decode what I was trying to say earlier now?
Ibcrown:
okay sir
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by ChiefAlex(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

My dear. I didnt o. He was all lovely dovey till the last minute. That's why this whole thing is so shocking to me. I never saw signs at all. Maybe I was too blinded by love to see

Have you talked about him to your said friend before in the past?
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by ChiefAlex(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

July will make it 4yrs

All is well this life sha
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by AHCB: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, very cautious and I don't even hide it.

I believe the worst a woman can do to me all by herself is run her mouth, insult me.

But a man, in addition to his mouth, has stronger arms and the worse of them all, an angry pehnis. He moves about with these things, everyday grin

I will be the last person to practice lesbianism. Too much of a manizer to swing both ways.
so going by what you say, you ain't really cautious, cos if you really are, you'd be a virgin. Yea right. grin
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:
Happening presently in my life
Hubby cheated on me with someone I called my so called friend. Shes married too and always wanted to leave her marriage. She buys me stuffs, comes to my house to eat, we sleep together, go to places together, do almost everything together only for me to find out that they were having an affair for about a year.

Sent her a message threatening to ruin her reputations if she doesn't back down, she sent a reply saying "they dont fight for love and that the heart knows what it wants and if d HRT doesn't get it, it wont rest". On top my own husband o. The sad part is hubby loves her, said he doesn't love me anymore. I was good to him and he chose to blend my heart and use it to make stew for his new woman. There is God, I'll survive.

Eyah! Sorry,Lord is ur strength.
Men are scums except me sha
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Emaprince: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

The husband knows. He was mad initially but he's calm now and wants to work things out but d wife doesn't. The hubby was even begging her for sex afterwards. I know this because she used it to boast in her shop and someone told me.
Oh, she is a woman of no shame... And may probably be using something on her hubby and yours.

Which man begs a prostitute of a wife for sex and reconciliation.. Such man is finished
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Oreofepeters: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
pocohantas:
Nothing, I am 100% cautious when dealing with men, in a formal or informal setting. It is even easier for a woman to take me unawares, than a man...

The only exception is my dad, brothers and very few male friends.
whenever i see the moniker "pocochantas" fear just dey catch me...
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Oreofepeters: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Greatness49:
This one got me on the street and asked for my hand in relationship. He will always come to say hello to me after work ever since we met on the street, we'l even talk and gist/chat all through the day. He asked for my Facebook id, I didn't give him since he declined telling me his own id. He even asked me to follow him to his working place one weekend for morning jog. He told me he is the Choir Master/assistant pastor in one church at Oregun, Lagos. He invited me to his matrimonial house and wanted to force sex on me in the sitting room. I struggled not to engage in sex but was very bent on romance in his sitting room. I just decided to check his room on my way going back and met a woman skirt and shoe pairs, neatly set in the room. He quickly answered and said his immediate sister whose husband was dead is living with him because she has no where to stay. I still thought it was a joke not until I got home and later did a thorough Facebook check on him. He used another name on Facebook and I discovered he has been married since 2016. I have stopped calling him but he is still calling me, always telling me how God is using him in his choir and ministry. I am yet to inform him about my discovery due to my journey to another state for work. I wept and wept but decided never to trust CHRISTIANITY again, I don't believe in christ Jesus again because most Christians are living a worrisome and terrible lifestyle. I am still planning for a bad reprisal for him upon my arrival in Lagos. I have been able to trace the Facebook Id and calling contact of his wife.
Christianity has nothing to do with this, it's an individual thing everyone has his \her own bad sides. Even God is aware of this hence he says "judgment will start in my own House"...
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by ChiefAlex(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

My dear. I didnt o. He was all lovely dovey till the last minute. That's why this whole thing is so shocking to me. I never saw signs at all. Maybe I was too blinded by love to see

I can help you on what to do if you still need your husband. Kindly contact me on WhatsApp +601151757673
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
joshrare:

correct guy....
grin
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
whenever i see the moniker "pocochantas" fear just dey catch me...

You are not alone dear, there are so many alpha males that can relate to your fear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Oreofepeters: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea right. I am just here wondering what part of my vagina you are lodged in. You have always seemed to know so much about it grin

You are not alone dear, there are so many alpha males that can relate to your fear.
you ain't bad, after all you can't bite people here...
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by soundforce: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

I've tried to make peace cause I want us to work things out. Both families also want us to work things out even friends too. No kids yet. But he doesn't seem to want to work it out. Sometimes, I feel he wants to go and start life with the other person.
please, before i can say anything, are u legally married?
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
you ain't bad, after all you can't bite people here...

Lol, I am not bad. I don't bite anywhere... smiley
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Oreofepeters: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, I am not bad. I don't bite anywhere... smiley
they said you are a feminist, is that true?
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Yankiss(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
SaltLight012:

Nawa o. So what are you going to do now? The husband of that Jezebel is aware of all this? What's he doing towards regaining his own family
Life is too short to spend it whining. Search out the husband of that lady and start a relationship with him. Keep it as open as the other pair made their own. Watch the magic. It will be a test whether the pair have decided to wreck their respective marriages. If they show no jealousy, let them be. If your husband is ever going to return to you, it is then he will do so. If he didn't, call it quits. You don't know what you have until you lose it.
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Yankiss(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Greatness49:
This one got me on the street and asked for my hand in relationship. He will always come to say hello to me after work ever since we met on the street, we'l even talk and gist/chat all through the day. He asked for my Facebook id, I didn't give him since he declined telling me his own id. He even asked me to follow him to his working place one weekend for morning jog. He told me he is the Choir Master/assistant pastor in one church at Oregun, Lagos. He invited me to his matrimonial house and wanted to force sex on me in the sitting room. I struggled not to engage in sex but was very bent on romance in his sitting room. I just decided to check his room on my way going back and met a woman skirt and shoe pairs, neatly set in the room. He quickly answered and said his immediate sister whose husband was dead is living with him because she has no where to stay. I still thought it was a joke not until I got home and later did a thorough Facebook check on him. He used another name on Facebook and I discovered he has been married since 2016. I have stopped calling him but he is still calling me, always telling me how God is using him in his choir and ministry. I am yet to inform him about my discovery due to my journey to another state for work. I wept and wept but decided never to trust CHRISTIANITY again, I don't believe in christ Jesus again because most Christians are living a worrisome and terrible lifestyle. I am still planning for a bad reprisal for him upon my arrival in Lagos. I have been able to trace the Facebook Id and calling contact of his wife.
You were very lucky for being the discerning type and not actually falling without your brain. You have nothing to lose unless he ate the forbidden fruit and you were economical here. I will advise you to just inform him and warn him you would contact his wife if he failed to stop pestering you. Hating Christianity because of the shortcomings of a few Christians isn't in your own interest. Embrace God and try to have a personal relationship with Him.
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by AHCB: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea right. I am just here wondering what part of my vagina you are lodged in. You have always seemed to know so much about it grin
to quell you wonder you'll need to ask me that, face to face. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by pocohantas(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
they said you are a feminist, is that true?

Are they rich? So, I should start disputing opinions of alpha males that are still looking for where to do IT? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by Ambidextrause: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
shed TEARGAS? OMG!!!! LOL

Itzurboi:
If some guys should share their stories with opp. sex, mehn some of you would shed TEARGAS.. Its better to just let go that kind of experience and strive to enjoy your little stay on earth... Someone like me, i dont even have the heart ladies can break, i live my life knowing humans can err in the next minute, so am "always prepared" like Boys scout MOLUE.
Re: Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting by donprincebigt(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
oni se ori re,awon Obi re oni jere re...gbogbo nkan ti o ba fi owo si titi odun yi afi tan, MA lo lasan lasan....... oponu
o ni se alubarika bo ti hun ko kere mo.
alayebaje.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.