Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? (24763 Views)

Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by jericco1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Most 2.1s were bought with money or bottom power.
lie...2.1 no be beans, most people that sort results normally end up with 2.2
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by komodapson(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
HAkorehdeh:
Still on my school project, only few weeks left depending on my supervisor. I just hope by the grace of Allah, I graduate with 2.1 when the list comes out. I have really worked hard in the past. Although, I don't have any plan for the certificate, but I think it'd be useful one day. All the best to me and all my mates! #Ecnclassof2017
& hope u ain't an intending graduate of landmark university or any of the mushroom uni...or else ur 2:1 might b a waste of time
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by jericco1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
Please don't go there, I'm in 2.1 cos I worked hard to get it, which one is bought it with money and bottom power? I don't even know lecturers' office so don't say bottom power, its all about hard work and determination, knowing what you want.
please tell them, some dolts will come here and spew nonsense, they don't really know the commitment one gives in order to have a good grade, and after flirting with school, they come here and grieve because they couldn't do more to get a good grade. I just laugh, 2.1 na hot cake, if you know what you're doing.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by babatee1985(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
That's Nigerians for you, we are talking about grades, and you are here uploading pictures to show off, I don't show off and I can't be arguing with a person that is suffering from poverty mentality like you.

Like I said if its paining you too much, come and take the 2.1. Rich or poor, I will forever be proud of my result, cos I know I deprived myself of so many things to get it, at least I didn't fuCkkk no lecturer to get it, if I wanted to do that, its very easy but I didn't, so go fucckk yourself.

You flaunting your cheap ring and watch with borrowed car won't change anything about it.

Fat dirty boy like you, you are not even my class.

Amadioha fall on you.

Come rain, come shine, I will beat you hands down intellectually.
For your information madam, I'm a Nigerian but I'm not based in Nigeria. I'm based in China (Shenzhen, Guangdong), I only come to Nigeria once in a while to flex with my people. If you are looking for people that poverty is written all over them, count me out coz I can even buy you. I don't talk much, I shut doubters like u up dis way. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by babatee1985(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
vingeophysicist:
dude we all know igbo guys and ladies don't need formal education to excel financially .its in our DNA.But sorry to say ,you just acted like a yahoo guy.why the boasting

Point of correction bro, I'm not an Igbo guy neither am I a yahoo boy. I import electronics from China to my beloved country (Nigeria). God bless our hustle....
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by olipee(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my honest opinion;
There's no reason in the world why any University student should graduate with less than a 2.1.

So if you couldn't excel in a University,

No employer believes you will in his business.
Pls upload your result......... bloody hypocrite
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by samwise180(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nawa o,this post is just getting to the front page since 2007 There is God o
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by jericco1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
vidid2all:

Reading your comment, I only see someone with a retard brain. A brian that lack productive qualities and is entirely dependent on its community to survive. I see an entity that cannot leave a mark.

wake up and make a positive impact. #BEINNOVATIVE.
Certificate is in papers ideas create certificate and other things that make the earth comfortable.

My question to you is "will you use your brain?"
twaddle, you guys fail to understand one thing, survival is a game of chance, now you've been yammering about how those that graduate with 2.2 will fare if they work on their skills, now skills are of easy acquisition but knowledge isn't if you're since and give equal opportunity to those that have 2.1 with required skills with those that have 2.2 and the same skills, who do you think will fare better?
In as much as you want to defend someone, pls be constructive. No human is supreme but determination speaks volume.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
babatee1985:

Point of correction bro, I'm not an Igbo guy neither am I a yahoo boy. I import electronics from China to my beloved country (Nigeria). God bless our hustle....
then u must have mingle with igbo dudes for u to have knowledge in what you are doing now.God bless your hustle....i like it when i see young rich guys
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by mahaveer96: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
babatee1985:

Point of correction bro, I'm not an [studentfuture.in]hindi Education[/studentfuture.in] guy neither am I a yahoo boy. I import electronics from China to my beloved country (Nigeria). God bless our hustle....
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
donsiqua:
Why did you get 2.2 in the university?
When your mates were serious studying, you were busy chasing slay queens Ugandan! angry angry angry

brother i am a 400level student of a federal university and i know fully well i would be graduating with a 2.2 but presently i make 20k daily ROI in what i do,very soon with the grace of the almighty i would employ firstclass graduates,during my IT defence i told my supervisor what i did during my IT and he was wowed,it isn't even related to what i am studying,so chill,i also thank God for this forum.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Monday5(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
MyPeace:
Third class honours get job. You may really have to equip yourself better, most times is not the issue of grade but an issue of selling yourself when you have an opportunity to attend an interview.
. THAT'S IT. "WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW". OP is trying tell you 2.2 do not even have the chance to apply in the first place as qualification states "minimum of 2.1".

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
jericco1:

please tell them, some dolts will come here and spew nonsense, they don't really know the commitment one gives in order to have a good grade, and after flirting with school, they come here and grieve because they couldn't do more to get a good grade. I just laugh, 2.1 na hot cake, if you know what you're doing.
You nailed it.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
babatee1985:

For your information madam, I'm a Nigerian but I'm not based in Nigeria. I'm based in China (Shenzhen, Guangdong), I only come to Nigeria once in a while to flex with my people. If you are looking for people that poverty is written all over them, count me out coz I can even buy you. I don't talk much, I shut doubters like u up dis way. Peace out.
"You can even buy me" Hahahahaha, I don die o grin.

You see what I don't get is you calling me names when I never quoted you nor talked to you. What is your problem?

Oya now, you are rich and you have money, even if its yahoo or drug business you are doing, you think you are better than me.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
komodapson:
& hope u ain't an intending graduate of landmark university or any of the mushroom uni...or else ur 2:1 might b a waste of time
No! A federal university.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyinbo doesn't consider this so called 1st class, 2:1 2:2 3rd class... B. Sc or HND... It's what you can offer for the betterment of the organisation... Things are upside down in ds country

1 Like

Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by babatee1985(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
"You can even buy me" Hahahahaha, I don die o grin.

You see what I don't get is you calling me names when I never quoted you nor talked to you. What is your problem?

Oya now, you are rich and you have money, even if its yahoo or drug business you are doing, you think you are better me.
I have nothing against you. I just gt annoyed when u were talking as if anybody that makes 2.2 can never make it in life. I'm a living testimony. I made 2.2 and I ventured into business and God really favoured me. Assuming I made 2.1, I might be working in one small company paying me stipend monthly. With the situation of this country, only entrepreneurs are making headway now. There is no job out there for even first class graduates. I just believe that if God is for you, with or without education, u can make it in life. Shout out to all the hustling 2.2 holders.. don't limit urself to job haunt. Discover urself and think of good business you can do instead of going up and down with C.V looking for job that is not available. God bless us all.. I'm really balling hard both home and away with my 2.2 and I can't stop thanking God ..

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
babatee1985:

I have nothing against you. I just gt annoyed when u were talking as if anybody that makes 2.2 can never make it in life. I'm a living testimony. I made 2.2 and I ventured into business and God really favoured me. Assuming I made 2.1, I might be working in one small company paying me stipend monthly. With the situation of this country, only entrepreneurs are making headway now. There is no job out there for even first class graduates. I just believe that if God is for you, with or without education, u can make it in life. Shout out to all the hustling 2.2 holders.. don't limit urself to job haunt. Discover urself and think of good business you can do instead of going up and down with C.V looking for job that is not available. God bless us all.. I'm really balling hard both home and away with my 2.2 and I can't stop thanking God ..
I never said people that made 2.2 can't make it in life, I was arguing with a guy that said 2.1 is bought or paid in kind, was telling him I read my books to get my own. Just say you want to show off. Simple.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
I never said people that made 2.2 can't make it in life, I was arguing with a guy that said 2.1 is bought or paid in kind, was telling him I read my books to get my own. Just say you want to show off. Simple.
rorachy nah your husband be this ooo
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
vingeophysicist:
rorachy nah your husband be this ooo
I can't marry him.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
I can't marry him.
he is financially equip ooo.But girl u too like academics .guess u want to be a lecturer bah
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
vingeophysicist:
he is financially equip ooo.But girl u too like academics .guess u want to be a lecturer bah
I will be financially equipped soon, there is no rush in life, and I don't date guys for money.

Yes, I will love to be a lecturer cool.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
I will be financially equipped soon, there is no rush in life, and I don't date guys for money.

What else do you want to date guys for if not money?
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

What else do you want to date guys for if not money?
And why should I date a guy for money?

Do I look like a love peddler?
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
And why should I date a guy for money?

Do I look like a love peddler?
Is it only love peddlers that date guys for money?
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:

wish you success in all your endeavor.I like seeing youth that are financially buoyant.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by meiloya: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
snoopylinus:

brother i am a 400level student of a federal university and i know fully well i would be graduating with a 2.2 but presently i make 20k daily ROI in what i do,very soon with the grace of the almighty i would employ firstclass graduates,during my IT defence i told my supervisor what i did during my IT and he was wowed,it isn't even related to what i am studying,so chill,i also thank God for this forum.

Why not employ other 2:2 people as well? Why the focus on employing first class? To prove they can be beneath 2;2 in life or what?
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by meiloya: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
emperorgoke:
Oyinbo doesn't consider this so called 1st class, 2:1 2:2 3rd class... B. Sc or HND... It's what you can offer for the betterment of the organisation... Things are upside down in ds country

This is not correct. It can be challenging for people with anything below a 2:1 or equivalent in the Western graduate job market.In case you didn't know, today you're knowing...
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Ifeshyne(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
meiloya:

This is not correct. It can be challenging for people with anything below a 2:1 or equivalent in the Western graduate job market.In case you didn't know, today you're knowing...

The guy is right please, which one is western graduate job market?
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by micflo28(m): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Please if your academic performance as a 2.1 graduate is not consistent with your performance in waec/neco/Jamb/GCE please don't interfere when I am talking we are not mates. A leopard can never shed its spots, you were dull in secondary school and suddenly graduated with a 1st class, 2.1 and you say nothing went under it.
Re: Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? by Talkingboy: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2017
babatee1985:

Some Bad Belle People will Call him "Nairaland Hushpuppi"

I hope you're also donating money to Orphans or Less Privileges .... because that's the essence of our being ..... Ability to impact positively on other people's life..

What we eat and drink are not ours , What we own is what we give others .

God bless ur hustle (if legit) sir .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help Before My Friend / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.