Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back (4651 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
K
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by samuelchimmy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
AryEmber:
You didn't cut any long story short! Did you do summary at all in your secondary school or you were busy loving a girl. This is how to cut a story short: I broke up when a girl I liked back in SS 2 because she lied she was a virgin but I found out she was not, I went back to her a couple me times but she didn't want of back. Now, she is a mother and she want me back. Simple!

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by AryEmber(f): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=samuelchimmy post=73005382][/quote]I use dictionary when typing to make it faster, it's easy to make mistake especially if I'm in a hurry
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Rtopzy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm not worried about the situation. I'm worried about your command of English Language, do you mean you are in the University and typing these kinda blunders?
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
What is he even writing?

'Wan day come, I tell her to called me before my frens tell her to congratulation'

Gini ka ina edegheri, for God sake?

Government should look into our academic system before It becomes late.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Airtimex(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Run my bro...Run faster...increase the speed...

Adulterous life could ruin your destiny...

Your English though cheesy
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by CsRockefeller(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
What is he even writing?

'Wan day come, I tell her to called me before my frens tell her to congratulation'

grin
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by schumastic(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2018
AryEmber:
You didn't cut any long story short! Did you do summary at all in your secondary school or you were busy loving a girl. This is how to cut a story short: I broke up when a girl I liked back in SS 2 because she lied she was a virgin but I found out she was not, I went back to her a couple me times but she didn't want of back. Now, she is a mother and she want me back. Simple!

For your mind tongue
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by AryEmber(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2018
antojack:
tanx
Sorry I sounded harsh, you're welcome.
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by david16(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
What is he even writing?

grin
IamD18:
What is he even writing?

i swear downnn ����
i don laugh tire for here, his english na die...

'wan day'
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Ferdinandu(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Had it been you left Girlfriend and boyfriend matter in your secondary school days and concentrated more on your studies, you would have been writing good English by now.. Sorry lost opportunity
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Oyindidi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
What is he even writing?

Good Lord, this boy English no be here.
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Wantedola(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Do you need NL or a prophet to Still tell you what's up ni?
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Skmoda360(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2020
WinningEleven:
Guy, shey you be idiot?
Secondary school ex!!!! You need 2 tablets of sensillin and two bowls of common sense.
She even has a child and you're still considering her?
Bygones are bygones for fvcks sake!!!!!!
Are you even okay?
I felt sick after reading this epistle bro.....nigga is a simp.
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Kobicove(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2020
antojack:
pls i need help from nairalanders, cos i no mature mind are here, back to d issue

I and this gal was frens back in secondary school days, we become close fren in jss3, den in ss2 we started a relationship, i love her for who she was not minding d pressure my guy mount on me not to date her, cos she don't no how to dressed, but i said no, I went out with her wan day, after a lot i ask her some few question like, have u sleep with a guy b4, her response was no, and we promised our self never to do DAT till after waec, she later change school i also change, so after waec and like one year we agreed to c each other, and the d day was finally here, after everything i did not believed my self, she was a hoe, i ask but u say u r a Virgin so wat happen, she lie at first but later tell me d truth i fell bad, was so so broken for someone i love to do me this, she beg for forgiveness, but my mind was not wit her again, so we go our separate way, no charting no call for like one year, but wan day i decided to visit her, she was shock to c me again, i wanted to go back to her, cos my mum always tell me no body z perfect in life, but she said no DAT she z in a new relationship, i left, after like one year again i still go back to her, this time around her excuse was, u r in d university an i am not so wat happen to those gal in ur school, i told her being in d university does not mean u must have a gf an beside gf in ur z a no go for me, but normal frens ok, but she still say no DAT she z in a serious relationship.

ok to cut d story short, early this year my call to tell me DAT she z pregnant was like wow, I wanted to tell congratulations but no contact, wan day someone call me an to my surprise it was she, wow how are u, am fine was her response, how z ur husband he fine, and ur baby, she was like how did u no, lol i laugh her but she later tell me, he fine, so from then she sometimes call or i call her, but just dis week i notice d way she call was not normal as anytime she call she ask me to come c her but i said no, an just day b4 yesterday she call an beg me to come back to her, DAT d guy said she should go, an beside did guy did not pay anything on her head, she even text me DAT d fact DAT she born for person did not stop her from loving me, she even beg me to tell her DAT I love her so DAT she can sleep, but i said no, an now anytime she call, she keep on begin DAT I should come, please wat should I do in d situation
lala pls front page pls

Did you pass through school at all?! angry
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by DenreleDave(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2020
antojack:
pls i need help from nairalanders, cos i no mature mind are here, back to d issue

I and this gal was frens back in secondary school days, we become close fren in jss3, den in ss2 we started a relationship, i love her for who she was not minding d pressure my guy mount on me not to date her, cos she don't no how to dressed, but i said no, I went out with her wan day, after a lot i ask her some few question like, have u sleep with a guy b4, her response was no, and we promised our self never to do DAT till after waec, she later change school i also change, so after waec and like one year we agreed to c each other, and the d day was finally here, after everything i did not believed my self, she was a hoe, i ask but u say u r a Virgin so wat happen, she lie at first but later tell me d truth i fell bad, was so so broken for someone i love to do me this, she beg for forgiveness, but my mind was not wit her again, so we go our separate way, no charting no call for like one year, but wan day i decided to visit her, she was shock to c me again, i wanted to go back to her, cos my mum always tell me no body z perfect in life, but she said no DAT she z in a new relationship, i left, after like one year again i still go back to her, this time around her excuse was, u r in d university an i am not so wat happen to those gal in ur school, i told her being in d university does not mean u must have a gf an beside gf in ur z a no go for me, but normal frens ok, but she still say no DAT she z in a serious relationship.

ok to cut d story short, early this year my call to tell me DAT she z pregnant was like wow, I wanted to tell congratulations but no contact, wan day someone call me an to my surprise it was she, wow how are u, am fine was her response, how z ur husband he fine, and ur baby, she was like how did u no, lol i laugh her but she later tell me, he fine, so from then she sometimes call or i call her, but just dis week i notice d way she call was not normal as anytime she call she ask me to come c her but i said no, an just day b4 yesterday she call an beg me to come back to her, DAT d guy said she should go, an beside did guy did not pay anything on her head, she even text me DAT d fact DAT she born for person did not stop her from loving me, she even beg me to tell her DAT I love her so DAT she can sleep, but i said no, an now anytime she call, she keep on begin DAT I should come, please wat should I do in d situation
lala pls front page pls

U r mad for calling lala to send this to front page.. U r madddd.. If lala post this to front page, I will deactivate my account.

Senseless pikin

Rubbish thread

Useless poster
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by DenreleDave(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2020
Kobicove:

Did you pass through school at all?! angry
The Op na useless person.. See the trash dt he is begging lala for rotnt page oo
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by airminem(f): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r mad for calling lala to send this to front page.. U r madddd.. If lala post this to front page, I will deactivate my account.

Senseless pikin

Rubbish thread

Useless poster
Hahahaha...you must be a very sad moddafvcka for attacking the op.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leak See Five Girls That Caught During Deal Of 1.5 Million For Dog Sex / Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife / Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.