Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (60732 Views)

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by san316(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Typical of what every politician would say. But all he intends to do on BH is not different from what PMB is doing. so why is he coming?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by kumakunta: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
I can’t wait for 2019 lol
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by subong360: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
WELL SPOKEN MR INCOMING PRESIDENT.......WELL ARTICULATED

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by WaffenSS(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku, the master of soundbytes

Atikulators, the masters of absorbing tone-deaf soundbytes

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Quality20(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kanu would hug Atiku any time or if he becomes president. Atiku is d real leader of ipob guys. or their master, while they are his servants.
But why do Igbo ppl want an Abboki ,shoe shinner and Fulani herdsman in d name of Atiku to b their great grand leader?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by lonelydora: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
magoo10:
The difference between atiku and Buhari is like a long distance from Lagos to maiduguri.
While Buhari is a tribal and nepostic bigot atiku is a nationalist.

Buhari represents every form of tyranny that must be rejected by every well meaning person.

(+ or -) 1536km

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by toyetoba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
NOC1:
But all this happened when you were in power as a vice president.

Leave them. Most Nigerian youths don't have sense. He will come back and cause more havoc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by toyetoba(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
eodavids:

Atiku scored this exam.

100%

But all these happened in his time now. Use your brain now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by id911(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
magoo10:
The difference between atiku and Buhari is like a long distance from Lagos to maiduguri.
While Buhari is a tribal and nepostic bigot atiku is a nationalist.

Buhari represents every form of tyranny that must be rejected by every well meaning person.

Nigerians have already rejected Buhari. Atiku is debribalized and a great nationalist. He will make a good president

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oh pls nobody is saint, they speak as though they know Nigeria until they get into office

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by zeromeridian: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
I dont understand Atikus idea of grazing reserve. i hope its only in the North or SW otherwise i will stop Atikulating

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by 3rdeyeNigeria: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chemcrown:

No, you got it wrong.
Base on Nnamdi Kanu, what IPOB want is seccession and not restructuring.
Do you hear their latest rejection of Prof. Ben support for Atiku; mere hugging of Atiku was even condemned.
So, Atiku got it wrong there.

And you think what Nnamdi Kanu (or IPOB) wants is final.

Reason why MNK became popular was because of the open discrimination against Igbos, the 5% statement , the recurrent pogrom... and the way the current government handled his rant.

In a fair enough climate, MNK would just be a lone voice in the wilderness

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
NOC1:

You are indeed one of the politicians who recklessly used these boys as thugs and abandoned them after the elections. what a shame!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by excel3: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
well said
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by budusky05(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
shakmati:
“I don’t think there is any part of this country that wants to leave this country. All they want is fairness, equity and justice”, he added.

This is a man that understands Nigeria!

Then he should step aside and let someone from the east take the mantle. End of story

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by madapcmod: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm voting for Atiku if not for anything but to expose d rot by this lieing and evil govt claiming saint and corruption fighter.

Imagine the amount Oshiomothief was reportedly amassed after APC primary and the lifeless cow is looking d other way.

Vote Atiku to expose them, if Atiku mess up, we kick him too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by hybee55: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Earning passive income to substitute for data is this days is necessary .So let me introduce to you how you can make some money while reading news like this .09023576394
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by michoim(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nonsense talk from empty brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Maybe atiku he is one of the sponsorers of boko haram that is why he knows about them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by moses93(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
easier said than done... but bad as bad, you'll be better than bubu though xuz you aren't lifeless!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Answer19(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mention one of those people you warned...
Lier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by ebuka440: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
I will take 2 doses of ATIKUGENTAMYCIN today. Please share this. It's the Nigerian only solution

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by blowjob: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Naijaalive:

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has said Boko Haram was formed by youths abandoned by politicians.

The PDP presidential candidate stated this in a chat with The Africa Report while speaking on how he’ll counter the sect.

“I happen to know how Boko Haram came into being. They were offshoots of political thuggery. Politicians used those boys in Boko Haram to win elections and then abandoned them and then there were no jobs for them.

“It was the same thing with the Niger Delta. In 1998, I saw it myself and I warned people.

“It’s going to be a multifaceted approach. It will involve negotiations. It will involve military action”, he said.

On the incessant herders/farmers clashes and cattle-rustling, Atiku declared that grazing reserves was the solution.

“In each province in the north, we used to have a grazing reserve. During the season, the cattle are in the reserves.

“When it is off-­season when farmers would have cultivated all their crops, then the cattle move out to the areas where the farmers have cultivated, allowing the grass in the grazing reserves to grow. These grazing reserves have been abandoned over the years.

On the fate of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, Atiku noted that the rule of law must be respected.

His words: “I don’t want to be individualistic on this issue. I reject any illegal detention, any detention that is not based on rule law and order.

“Dasuki is being detained il­legally. It is only a court that will say whether he is guilty or not.”

On calls for secession by some South-East, Atiku hinted on “a conference to discuss reconstruction”

“I don’t think there is any part of this country that wants to leave this country. All they want is fairness, equity and justice”, he added.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/atiku-reveals-boko-haram-formed-speaks-nnamdi-kanu-dasuki.html
THIEF... grin grin..U SHOULD, BY NOW ALSO IN JAIL, LIKE GRAND THIEF DASUKI... grin grin..THIEVES.. grin grin

SAI BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by NOC1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
NEIGHBOUR:

You are indeed one of the politicians who recklessly used these boys as thugs and abandoned them after the elections. what a shame!!!

Mr Neighbor i have never recruited boys for any crime before.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by plana1: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Recognizing a true leader is not rocket science after all. If you - you know.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by adisaigbo1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
So IPOB Lord and Saviour supports grazing reserves?? wonders shall never end...our yeastern brothers are super slaves oo... so after cursing PMB government because of suggesting grazing reserves as solution to farmers/herders conflict... their Master is also in support of reserves?? This is double jeopardy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by olajizz01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
NOC1:
The Ipob zombies will never think and reason this way,they are now Nigerians,but immediately atiku lost,they will turn to terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by joepepsy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mr thief but you were vice president for 8 years.
Naijaalive:

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has said Boko Haram was formed by youths abandoned by politicians.

The PDP presidential candidate stated this in a chat with The Africa Report while speaking on how he’ll counter the sect.

“I happen to know how Boko Haram came into being. They were offshoots of political thuggery. Politicians used those boys in Boko Haram to win elections and then abandoned them and then there were no jobs for them.

“It was the same thing with the Niger Delta. In 1998, I saw it myself and I warned people.

“It’s going to be a multifaceted approach. It will involve negotiations. It will involve military action”, he said.

On the incessant herders/farmers clashes and cattle-rustling, Atiku declared that grazing reserves was the solution.

“In each province in the north, we used to have a grazing reserve. During the season, the cattle are in the reserves.

“When it is off-­season when farmers would have cultivated all their crops, then the cattle move out to the areas where the farmers have cultivated, allowing the grass in the grazing reserves to grow. These grazing reserves have been abandoned over the years.

On the fate of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, Atiku noted that the rule of law must be respected.

His words: “I don’t want to be individualistic on this issue. I reject any illegal detention, any detention that is not based on rule law and order.

“Dasuki is being detained il­legally. It is only a court that will say whether he is guilty or not.”

On calls for secession by some South-East, Atiku hinted on “a conference to discuss reconstruction”

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/atiku-reveals-boko-haram-formed-speaks-nnamdi-kanu-dasuki.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by chinedumoooo: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
In each province in the north, we used to have a grazing reserve. During the season, the cattle are in the reserves.

He recommended reserve/cattle colony and some south-east/south-south echo what he says without argument or criticism but when this present government suggested that state should map out land for cattle reserve or colony most south-east and south-south people were screaming and insulting the president without reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.