Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,908 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

It's Our First Time Making Love, And It's Frustrating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Our First Time Making Love, And It's Frustrating (4540 Views)

Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Our First Time Making Love, And It's Frustrating by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na wao
Re: It's Our First Time Making Love, And It's Frustrating by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
CrazyPros:
It's really frustrating, my two ex were virgins back to back, the way the scream and push you out, then urge you to continue, then blood, then cry. I won't wish to experience that again.

Op, Vaseline or baby oil is your friend.
Re: It's Our First Time Making Love, And It's Frustrating by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
CrazyPros:
It's really frustrating, my two ex were virgins back to back, the way the scream and push you out, then urge you to continue, then blood, then cry. I won't wish to experience that again.

Op, Vaseline or baby oil is your friend.
Really? how big is your kini? embarassed
Re: It's Our First Time Making Love, And It's Frustrating by aIrbenIc(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
I got help. I appreciate your answers. Thanks.

@Pongwa pacino26 itzprezy Lucifer66 MissRaine69 Crazypros marvin905 samuelchimmy
Re: It's Our First Time Making Love, And It's Frustrating by finalboss(m): 2:06am On Nov 16, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Who is this otondo LA (sorry for calling you that,but its just simple as engaging the girl in intense pre-intimacy,finger the hell outa her starting with the middle finger,then proceed with two,make sure her p@ssy is wet as hell, use verseline to line your prxck ,,slap her p*ssy with your dxck severally,then hold your dick like you hold knife, and try letting the head in first.... Haba how can I be teaching an old man like you how to Bleep a virgin,its not too hard like you think,just improvise,you don't want to regret this great opportunity all ya life....m goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? / Why Do Some People Always Over Keep Low Profile?? / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex Gf Or Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.