Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday (41361 Views)

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
"My marriage ended and Edward came with me, he literally stepped in"

If you know, you know
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by afroxyz: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
There is nothing wrong with having a cook or taking one on a trip. It just that our naija mindset find faults in almost everything. Why should Toke cook when she knows she can afford aa chef? At least she has indirectly employed someone and probably his pay maybe more than what some public workers take home at the end of the month.

Abeg cut the woman some slacks. Most of us will employ a cook/chef if we have the money to do so.

Mr man, be reasonable
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by freemi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
that's to tell you, women are unpredictable when it comes to sex. they can condescend to any level when they are on heat be it house help, gateman or cook...
kai! Fear woman
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by wisdomkid: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Women in this generation have totally lost it.

How will a single woman have a cook? Something is fundamentally wrong

Growing up in our home, my mum properly drilled my sisters. We never had outside help even though the means was there.

Up to this day, none my sisters have hired help.

Cooking can be learned by anyone who wants to. We should be trained to take care of ourselves.

Idiot. But a single man can have a cook?
If you're to go by fuking generation,all you MEN have totally lost it.

Back in the days, we have strong Men,not these rookies claiming to be trans..
Men lazy as chickens..

Stop with your hatred. You sisters have no help because they're poor..
If they're busy, have business of their own and fly out of the country,you won't be talking poo..

Poor mentality man. I am ONLY ashamed of the women who "liked" your post, they should get married to people like you, who are threaten by successful women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Tonimordred(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
This guy fit dey drill this girl o
wit manual or na automatic
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by madrid5: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Growing up in our home, my mum properly drilled my sisters. We never had outside help even though the means was there.

Cooking can be learned by anyone who wants to. We should be trained to take care of ourselves.
bros her money her life,nothing concern you.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Geenosko: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
geosegun:

I am very sure you are neither married nor have children you are catering for, then you will know the importance of a woman personally taken care of her children.

Have you seen any responsible mum and well known in the society saying cooking is not important?

Even Chimamanda's orientation has changed since she got married and have a kid.

Stop decieving yourselves. The truth will soon stare you in the face. Till then, I pray it's not too late sha. There a an irreplaceable joy in a mother personally cooking and caring for her kids.

A young lady who is not married having a cook? Everything is fundamentally wrong in such life.

Sir, read my initial post slowly, one word at a time and hopefully, you will understand what I'm trying to communicate.

For instance why do some ladies look for nannies to take care of their kids or invite their mothers to look after their young kids while are work? Does it mean that they don't love their kids?

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
No one cares abeg, bleached farm tool. grin

And I suspect you don't mean a cutlass wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by iyatrustee(f): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
How come nobody is seeing the reflection of the person snapping the picture thru the mirror? Looks like madam o!
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by philips007(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na em dey service her engine. #WellDoneSir#
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by WaffenSS(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Your nostrils are still too wide and hairy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
wisdomkid:

Men lazy as chickens..

If they're busy, have business of their own and fly out of the country,you won't be talking poo..

Poor mentality man. I am ONLY ashamed of the women who "liked" your post, they should get married to people like you, who are threaten by successful women.
I'm an "idiot"?? Just because I hold an opinion different from yours?You're unbelieve

I have 2 sisters, one is a medical doctor, the other is a lawyer. They are well to do, hiring a help isn't a problem. They were just well brought up and fully understand what self sufficiency means

You have have lots up growing up to do
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
you didn't tell us the bedroom part

Dat 1 nah anoda day story cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
chibike69:
grin

So na this guy dey wash ur plate

grin grin grin

Nah 2 different plates he dey wash grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by nextstep(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

If you mean, they have lost the mindset that they must be domestic servants, when they have the economic means to hire one, then yes, I'm happy they have lost it. I agree that people should be able to take care of themselves, but what does that have to do with choosing to hire help? There was a time when men needed to go hunt their own food ... I doubt most men on this forum know how to create a bow and arrow from sticks, stones and animal skins.

A single male bank executive isn't castigated for having domestic staff so he can spend his time more productively... why then does it irk you when woman who makes her money from social media content (which also takes time) does the same?

You have 16 awake hours, which you can either spend earning money, or spend it on chores like cooking. 1 hour of her time on income-generating activities more than pays for 10 hours of cooking activity, so why waste time on chores like cooking? It's good to cook yes, but why is it wrong for a single woman to hire a cook?

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by KelB(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sure guy in za oza room too
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by sky101: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Toke if your cook is such a wonderful human being why don't you just marry him?
That's what's unfolding na, just read between the lines. He set up their first one room apartment? Comeon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by rhemiza(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

. Ode did she mention cook here? Obo
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by geosegun(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Geenosko:

Sir, read my initial post slowly, one word at a time and hopefully, you will understand what I'm trying to communicate.

For instance why do some ladies look for nannies to take care of their kids or invite their mothers to look after their young kids while are work? Does it mean that they don't love their kids?

They do love their kids...

See, what you don't know is, if she is not used to cooking now that she is a spinster, she can never cultivate the occasional habits of cooking for feeding her kids/family.

Until a woman got married and start having kids before she realizes the enormous responsibilities that comes with it. Even, Mrs Alakija, one of the richest black women in the world, cooks for her family. If she doesn't do this when she was younger she can never do it when she's fully grown, talk-less of when she became very rich.

I know some family friends, who wished they knew how to cook better than they do now. They regreted never spending enough time with their mothers to learn enough. They wished, they could do different African/continental dishes for their kids. Trust me, I'm telling you the truth. The issue, is none will come online to share their regrets.

Many women are regretting it and even blaming their parents that they never told them enough. Please do me a favour, take a screenshot of this discussion for future reference.

Please try and get me right. I am not saying she should not work or make money, but as a lady, she needs to learn and cultivates home maintenance habit. A so called celebrity who encourages laziness is nothing but a yeyebrity.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
hmmmm, he's probably her side man.
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nigga has a solid 8 inch rod drilling her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2018
Yuletide25:
The guy fit de f.uck her hairy pussy o

Why must you call a pussy with all your mouth like dat. Give this thing some respect naw. Ahh

Pussy is too big a word for your age.

Call it a Puss and we all know what you want to say.

You kids of now a days.

Pussy?

What an altitude !

I mean an attitude
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Cheechy(f): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2018
wisdomkid:

Men lazy as chickens..

don't mind him. poverty is a beeytch and a HARD mistress

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Spatta: 3:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Now we know who takes those Sensual Pictures she is putting up on the internet, Edward My sure guy kor
Who does that without Lusting?
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Moode(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Yeah yeah ....next
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by sarahade(f): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2018
Auxtin85:

It is obvious you can't cook.

Even if i can't it doesn't make me a bad person we can't all be good cooks

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by marv1: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

SAY ALL THAT AGAIN.....
That is why lots of them are useless and unmarried.
Besides for her security that guy one day will want to do the impossible to her. Men change with time. A man like that might want to rape her one day.
This girl is senseless.
How on earth can a single lady have cook.
I can see better now about this girl.
I doubt it if she can cook.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Assassin101: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2018
nice one,

you did read between the lines

Pidginwhisper:
"My marriage ended and Edward came with me, he literally stepped in"

If you know, you know
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by ImaIma1(f): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Life was not as hard as it is now.Your mum probably didn't have a career or even if she did, didn't spend hours on the road because of traffic. Besides, even if our mum's didn't hire a help, most of them had a relative living in.

I don't have a help and I do all the work but I won't even blame anyone who has one at all. And I will hire one in a heartbeat.
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Auxtin85(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
sarahade:

Even if i can't it doesn't make me a bad person we can't all be good cooks

Babe I’ll teach you, I love the fact that you didn’t insult me or deny the fact.
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by sarahade(f): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Auxtin85:

Babe I’ll teach you, I love the fact that you didn’t insult me or deny the fact.

Knowing or learning how to cook doesn't make me a better person.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by Medunah: 2:18am On Nov 17, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Congratulations to you and your 'ancient of days' family for not losing it undecided

If she is always busy and Likes homemade meals, i see no reason why she shouldn't hire a chef since she can afford it.
And last time I checked, the women in your family are not yard sticks for other women to follow. People are allowed to live their lives as it pleases them. Whatever your mom and sisters did or do is their personal problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.