Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday (41366 Views)

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Medunah:

Congratulations to you and your 'ancient of days' family for not losing it undecided

If she is always busy and Likes homemade meals, i see no reason why she shouldn't hire a chef since she can afford it.
And last time I checked, the women in your family are not yard sticks for other women to follow. People are allowed to live their lives as it pleases them. Whatever your mom and sisters did or do is their personal problem.

What my folks do should be a yardstick for people with your kind of mentality. Lazy people always look for excuses to justify their laziness. A lady should be thought and should learn to self sufficient domestically.

Never train your children to be failures and look for resons to justify their failures. With proper planning a lady or gentlemen will be able to take care of himself domestically.
Re: Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday by DanjaNinja(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
deebrain:
Its obvious many nairalanders have unfortunate thinking.

Like seriously, if this is the state of our youth, then I'm sorry!

I've seen many big companies and hotels being run by single ladies. And many hefty men are under them without issues! Many of them have mansions with heavy dudes manning the place.

Is this what Nairaland has turned to?

Let's be objective. if it was Toke doing a dirty character deed, okay, BUT THIS IS A GOOD THING AND SHE AND HER STAFF, SHOULD BE COMMENDED.

Nonsense.

Bro na so we we am o. Many Nigerian youths have no brain. Most of them have no idea how the corporate world is run. They don’t understand that someone of Toke’s status would have a very tight schedule and would be unable to perform home chores.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Blaq Bonez Emulates Tinubu In Answering Questions During An Interview (Video) / Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.