Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Good News For Barren Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good News For Barren Ladies (322 Views)

A Barren Woman Accidentally Got Pregnant After Been Raped. Should She Abort? Pic / Stop Helping Barren Or Infertile Women / My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Barren Ladies by marvrick: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
The number of barren women is on the increase. Recent statistics puts the number as roughly 450million in Africa alone not counting those that are still single.

There are different causes of barrenness or inability to bear kids. They include natural and unnatural causes. There are also different kinds of cases of barrenness. There are also different treatments for different cases of barreness.

Most times the problem is not known until after marriage. It is estimated that more than half of girls below 16years will experience barrenness/infertility/inability to bear kids.

The stigma affected women go through in the society is a rather unpleasant one that a lot of them will choose to avoid if they can help it.
Finding a good treatment is usually very expensive in most countries.

But regardless of the treatment employed, there can never be a substitute for continuous sexual intercourse as research has also confirmed that the chances of getting pregnant are higher for women who have sex regularly than those that have less sex. Furthermore, women in this category are advised to have sex partners that are highly fertile as it increases their chances of attaining pregnancy.

Why die in silence? Why go through life bearing such sadness, pain and loneliness? If you are barren and need a very fertile male sexual partner, please contact me immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Flat Screen Tv Repair / How Do I Be Great? / Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.