Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You (3582 Views)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Donald Trump could give a fucckless what anyone thinks of him
Be like Donald Trump

2 Likes

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by great664(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
He/she over did it...

An Indian Doctor that reside in US gave me a job to help him organise his Patients data (failed and passed).

He called me in video call and shared screen with me to show me how it's done...

After over an hour of the call and instruction and screen sharing, he asked if I am truly in Nigeria? I said Yes, and he asked how am I able to get Internet and power to work because there is none in Nigeria?

I asked if that's what he heard from others or what he knows, he answered that for sure we don't have any...

I agreed and told him that as I am talking with him (at night and he Check up the time) that I am on top of a huge Iroko tree where we use magical means to tap network from Morocco that is close to Spain... and so many other things...

I mess with him and he was listening with interest until he realized i was sitting on a chair and there's light and music playing at the background and he started laughing and Understand I was just messing with him.

We later laugh about it and did the project for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing / I’m Broke”-bobrisky Shows Off Jaw Dropping Bank Account Amount / IVD, Breaks His Silence With Receipts After His Wife’s Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.