Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship (527 Views)

Long Distance Relationship Fails: 8 Common Reasons / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Relationship by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2018
yungchivvy:
Hello.

I have been dating this girl for 3years now..even though it a confidential love.. Cux her mama doesn't want an Igbo guy.. Her brother my close pal already knew I was a playboy back then,so he stopped talking to me. But still we kept on with the relationship. Staying together often..
But I got a job far away 7months ago and since then we haven't seen due to she don't know where to tell her parent that she's going.. She 26 now o.. But kept in touch..mostly quarrelling and getting back.. She's the type that always say she won't cheat on me. but for me I do have others to cool the body but no strong feelings..
But what's disturbing me is this. Is it possible for a lady to stay 1year without sex?? Asin no kissing too undecided undecided undecided

i sense this aura around you. the aura of a time waster. hope that girl wakes up and make you a side guy
Re: Distance Relationship by Rosay15(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2018
D answer to ur question is Yes, is very much possible.
It just depend on d type of lady she is.

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
It is possible, yes
But why are u guys so selfish!!..gosh!
U are screwing other women cos of konji but u dont want her getting any close to a man,selfish mofos
This is y i love my singlehood,no unnecessary headaches, i don't cheat and can't bear being cheated on
I really hope a man is dicking ur gf wherever she is,may big dicks fall on her,nonsense.. What is good for u is good for her too

Re: Distance Relationship by Lucifer66(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Not possible, She would have slept with all the men that offered a plate of rice for free.
Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
I tell u
funmisticqueen:
i sense this aura around you. the aura of a time waster. hope that girl wakes up and make you a side guy
Re: Distance Relationship by pryme(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
yungchivvy:
Hello.

I have been dating this girl for 3years now..even though it a confidential love.. Cux her mama doesn't want an Igbo guy.. Her brother my close pal already knew I was a playboy back then,so he stopped talking to me. But still we kept on with the relationship. Staying together often..
But I got a job far away 7months ago and since then we haven't seen due to she don't know where to tell her parent that she's going.. She 26 now o.. But kept in touch..mostly quarrelling and getting back.. She's the type that always say she won't cheat on me. but for me I do have others to cool the body but no strong feelings..
But what's disturbing me is this. Is it possible for a lady to stay 1year without sex?? Asin no kissing too undecided undecided undecided

Hey come on, don't be like most of these selfish ret@rds that believe a girl should not Bleep outside while they are doing the same thing?

You have no right to be asking such questions.
Fuvck your own let her Fuvck her own.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Oh Ye Daughters Of This Generation! / Lawlahdey I Love You Please / I Like Lesbians/lesbianism Buh Detest Their Male Counterpart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.