Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (54824 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
memories1:
Unrealistic girl/woman!

As for me, I usually have the regular condiments at home, 2k will get me some meat, dry fish, kpomo, perwinkles, pumpkin leaves and water leaves to add up and make some sumptuous edikaikong soup.
in your village abi
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by memories1(f): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
in your village abi

Nope, read dear, read. I did say I usually have more condiments at home. 2k gets me the extras I need to settle my soup and it goes well for my home.

Work on your approach.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
memories1:

Nope, read dear, read. I did say I usually have more condiments at home. 2k gets me the extras I need to settle my soup and it goes well for my home.

Work on your approach.
all u said costs more than 2k without condiments
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by memories1(f): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
all u said costs more than 2k without condiments

Doesn't... for me. I don't make large quantities of soup at a go, because my 'people' prefer freshly made soup. I purchase most condiments in large quantities twice a month, so I always have those. As for the 2k, here goes:
Pumpkin leaves - 200
Water leaves - 200
Periwinkle - 100
Kpomo - 300
Beef - 700
Dry or smoked fish - 400 or 500
I often have stockfish handy too, so that supports.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Solomon799(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
i pity ur future like seriously
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Azam101: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nasseeer: 4:51am On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin

2k can get you a very nice soup, you and your partner can eat and enjoy.

As I like bitter leaf soup.
Cocoyam of #200
CD
Crayfish of #100

Goat meat #700

Bitter leaf #100

Red oil #100

Maggie #20

Salt # 30

Pepper #50

Ogiri #50

Then garri/ Akpu/semo #300

Transport fare #200.

Then bring back change. grin
better pikin. Let's get married biki
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2018
preshdiva:
With N2k, I made better egusi with ukazi and turkey today, with extra change for zobo sef. When I was in school N1k gave me better okro soup with fresh fish.Girls need to learn to adapt to situations.
For ur small mind now you are a wife material
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2018
memories1:

Doesn't... for me. I don't make large quantities of soup at a go, because my 'people' prefer freshly made soup. I purchase most condiments in large quantities twice a month, so I always have those. As for the 2k, here goes:
Pumpkin leaves - 200
Water leaves - 200
Periwinkle - 100
Kpomo - 300
Beef - 700
Dry or smoked fish - 400 or 500
I often have stockfish handy too, so that supports.
where do u stay
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by lyricalz: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:
Lool. grin grin
2k can get you a very nice soup, you and your partner can eat and enjoy.
As I like bitter leaf soup. Cocoyam of #200
Crayfish of #100
Goat meat #700
Bitter leaf #100
Red oil #100
Maggie #20
Salt # 30
Pepper #50
Ogiri #50
Then garri/ Akpu/semo #300

Transport fare #200.
Then bring back change. grin

I swear if u never marry, I go marry u, lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram.