Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (54785 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
one small milk cup of egusi na 200 naira for u.but since u go dey cook for a family lets say na six or seven cups u go dey use cheesy
You forget sey I be Esan woman? We dey do am the Esan way grin
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is how it will come back to bite you in the arse when your wife and children will be gangraped. Dont worry, you will watch it too.
My wife will neva be gangraped cos she did no wrong. The hoe I'd pay for her to be raped did me wrong.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:

Hehehe.
You always refer me to Google. embarassed

Lol, no problem shaa.
Na Igbo man weh no go like afang soup I go marry. grin
I no like Igbo's okazi soup.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by highqueen(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no like Igbo's okazi soup.
Lol, I don't even use it at all.

The day it was used to cook in my house, I didn't eat it. angry cry
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
is he your husband that you are cooking for him. the slay queen try i will use that money and buy a packet of imdomie for him.
She can't even spell common indomie, chai! I pity for you.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by highqueen(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
My wife will neva be gangraped cos she did no wrong. The hoe I'd pay for her to be raped did me wrong.
Even after you murdered someone, you still think of gang raping?
Your life is terrible.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
I do same but if I feel like eating something special, I go for it.

Having food stuffs at home is important. U can eat whatever u feel like.

U have eggs, flour too at home.

There are days u feel like eatin pancakes, chin-chin, eggroll. U do it at home.

A good wife should be able to bake.

Me, I can bake, there's nothing I eat that I can't cook.

That's why ever since I was born no girlfrnd has cooked my food.

I was taught never to eat food from a women who is my girlfrnd.

When it comes to domestic works, I get A1. As the last born, mom turned me into d daughter of the house. And even gave me a girl's name.

There's no soup I eat that I cant cook.

I can cut afang leaves better than women.

6 Likes

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why you say you want slap me? angry
Na joke nah, oya no vex. grin
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
Na joke nah, oya no vex. grin
Warn yourself undecided
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
How does my statement means that I'm rapist? If Mr A pays Mr B to assassinates Mr C, does that makes Mr A an assassin?

I don't blame ur muddy brain that can't comprehend.
I guess you are too dumb to comprehend what you type, sorry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
Even after you murdered someone, you still think of gang raping? Your life is terrible.
I will kill u if u do me wrong..
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;

;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;

;a

;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;

anytime i go market go buy sumpting wey i go prepare eat i hardly see young ladies making purchase.na mostly our mama age mates or some few older women plus guys i dey see buying fresh food for market.where u go mostly see young babes na fastfood joints or suya spots cheesy grin
The thing tire me, Nigerian girls are now becoming lazy and money hungry, some of them the only thing they can cook is indomie, and someone will marry that kind of person God forbid! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Warn yourself undecided
Leave the idiiot called Rextizzle. He's a gay
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
grin
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by highqueen(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
I will kill u if u do me wrong..
Okay, Mr murderer.
undecided
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
The thing tire me, Nigerian girls are now becoming lazy and money hungry, some of them the only thing they can cook is indomie, and someone will marry that kind of person God forbid! cheesy
thats why as a man its important u sabi cook cos u might jus end up with an indomie wife grin
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
Bring your sisters to me, their lives pussy will never reman the same. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
lefulefu:

thats why as a man its important u sabi cook cos u might jus end up with an indomie wife grin
Lol thank God I learnt how to cook at age 18, now I'm a professional cook, no time for any nonsense farm tool. cheesy
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
Okay, Mr murderer. undecided
Miss holier than thou, u aborted a baby in 2013 and I murdered someone in 2014.
Are we in any way different?
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
The sinner or the one who judged him, who was wrong first?
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
Lol thank God I learnt how to cook at age 18, now I'm a professional cook, no time for any nonsense farm tool. cheesy

Can u cook egg soup?
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Can u cook egg soup?
Or boil egg
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by highqueen(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Miss holier than thou, u aborted a baby in 2013 and I murdered someone in 2014.

Are we in any way different?

Let he without a sin cast the stone first.

The sinner or the one who judged him, who was wrong first?
Abortion kor, abortion ni.
It would have been better if your mother aborted you instead of allowing you go on killing spree.

Mr murderer, everyone can't be you.

Get that?
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Uyi168: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:

Abi na like this. grin
why the thing con pain u like this?
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:

Abortion kor, abortion ni.
It would have been better if your mother aborted you instead of allowing you go on killing spree.

Mr murderer, everyone can't be you.

Get that?

Miss abortionist everyone can't be u too.

That innocent child u killed would have bein 5yrs old on Aug this year.

Even when the father of the child told u not to abort that he will take responsibilities u refused. U were after ur own selfish interest.

U claimed having a baby will terminate ur education..
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Or boil egg
I use raw eggs to cook egg soup not boil or fried eggs.
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Can u cook egg soup?
That wouldn't be hard for me, with YouTube video guide it will be 100% possible.

Infact my ex commended my culinary skills, she accepted I cook better than her, no be wash. grin

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by highqueen(f): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Miss abortionist everyone can't be u too.

That innocent child u killed would have bein 5yrs old on Aug this year.

Even when the father of the child told u not to abort that he will take responsibilities u refused. U were after ur own selfish interest.

U claimed having a baby will terminate ur education..

Lool. Nobi only abortion.

It's like you have paid several ladies to abort for your own child that you now think that every other lady is like your exes you have murdered and the ones you have killed because they have refused to abort for you. grin grin grin

Your mum made a terrible mistake by allowing you see the light of the day, that day you were born.
And as for your information, was not yet in school as at 2013. cheesy cheesy
There was an ASUU strike too. cheesy

Biko, ka chi fo. grin
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Rextizzle(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Or boil egg
angry
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:

Oh Okay, yu go teach me shaa. tongue
Now u want to be taught how to cook abi? Don't u know there's time for everytin?

Wen ur mom wanted to I tot u said dat knowin how to cook wasnt imprtant.

U were busy prostitutin around till u got that pregnancy u aborted in 2013.

Now u don know d importance of cookin baah?

1 Like

Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
I use raw eggs to cook egg soup not boil or fried eggs.
I mean you for ask the guy if him sabi boil egg grin
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
That wouldn't be hard for me, with YouTube video guide it will be 100% possible.

Infact my ex commended my culinary skills, she accepted I cook better than her, no be wash. grin
Pls teach highqueen lowerqueen how to cook. The hoe cant cook. Thanks
Re: 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says by mimimile93: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
I mean you for ask the guy if him sabi boil egg grin

rextizzle sabi cook. The person u should be worried about is the hoe called highqueen. That one no sabi boil water .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.