Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? (1098 Views)

HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship / Three Reasons Why S*x Before Marriage Is Okay / “I Have Done 3some S*x Before For Free” Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by Beke2020: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Editor’s note:

This a question from someone on whatsapp. What are your thoughts,how would you advise her? Please drop your comments below.

Hello ma,

Please help me make sense of this:When your boyfriend says no s*x before marriage does it mean he is into another relationship and doesn’t want to break your heart?
I am currently serving (NYSC). On the the day we left Orientation Camp, two guys came under the umbrella of a Church to pick those posted to the LGA for our PPA, I never took notice of the guys, it was while we were in the bus the guys introduced themselves, one of which was a Corper serving in the Barracks as the CLO, as of then.
So when we got to the church, we were given a warm welcome and from there, I got to know a Colonel officer from my State of origin and so he took me as part of his family. (Story for another day).
I was actually posted to a rural village in that same LGA, were there’s no light and network so I tried getting a reposting letter but it didn’t work. Meanwhile,....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/no-sx-before-marriage-is-this-an-excuse-to-break-up-with-me/

Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by tripplephi: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
WELL, these days youths have thrown MORAL STANDARDS to the wind.

They think something is wrong with you when you try to do things right.
smh
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by sarcasticdude(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
"This is superstory a life of strife and sorrow"
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you are a virgin no p buh if ain't, sorry for u...I go beat usain bolt record...
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by Beke2020: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Absolutely!
tripplephi:
WELL, these days youths have thrown MORAL STANDARDS to the wind.

They think something is wrong with you when you try to do things right.
smh
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by babyfaceafrica: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2018
is sex food?
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by Beke2020: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
cool I wonder! Something you will do and get tire of after marriage. If it's so important to a guy? Pay her bride price and marry her grin grin
babyfaceafrica:
is sex food?
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by Oreofepeters: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sex is not food I don't know why we can't just abide by these rules..
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
because she knows u re the fùck n run type of guy.

If u re serious just give her the engagement ring and she ll foolishly open her legs for u,

when u re done, tell her u had a call to be a priest.

Then u run!
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by hkidola00(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
chenzen:
because she knows u re the fùck n run type of guy.

If u re serious just give her the engagement ring and she ll foolishly open her legs for u,

when u re done, tell her u had a call to be a priest.

Then u run!
grin
Re: No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? by Beke2020: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
cool
Oreofepeters:
Sex is not food I don't know why we can't just abide by these rules..

(1) (Reply)

Willy Says Am Dirty - Burnaron / Marriage Is Overrated, Should Be Least Of Your Problems – Akin Alabi / A 6yr Old asked If I will marry her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.