Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Want To Report My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Report My Husband (1769 Views)

Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband / Can I Report My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Report My Husband by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Good morning good people of nairaland.
Please there is an issue bothering my friend and I want your advice
My Friend's husband has been sexxing her in the annnus, and she is dying.
She has pleaded with her husband for long but the husband is still adamant

She opened up to me sobbing and confided in me that she intends reporting her husband to her father in law. Please, what do you think? Should she report? And who will be the best person to receive this report?

Please only serious replies
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by infogenius(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2018
Report to the police
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by clive2u(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2018
when u say ur friend u mean u? just stand up to ur husband tell him no more anal and explain tins to him if he refuse to listen u threaten him with walking away if he refuses walk away while u still can.

stay away from fuckboys

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Wat kind of abuse is that If d man love anal sex dat much wat is he den doing wt a woman in d name of marriage, if he is gay let her stop punishing dat woman n go get a gay partner....
Me I don't see anything wrong in reporting to the father in-law,if same persist and she can't bear it anymore let her qiut d marriage....
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2018
BIGVAJINA:

She opened up to me sobbing and confided in me that she intends reporting her husband to her father in law. Please, what do you think? Should she report? And who will be the best person to receive this report?

tell her to buy a big strap on and tell her husband that she will only sleep with him if she does him in the anus twice... either he will leave her alone or she will find out the truth that she is gay

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by LuciferDivine: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
tell her to buy a big strap on and tell her husband that she will only sleep with him if she does him in the anus twice... either he will leave her alone or she will find out the truth that she is gay
Inspectorsuga22:
Wat kind of abuse is that If d man love anal sex dat much wat is he den doing wt a woman in d name of marriage, if he is gay let her stop punishing dat woman n go get a gay partner....
Me I don't see anything wrong in reporting to the father in-law,if same persist and she can't bear it anymore let her qiut d marriage....

I'm curious.
How does anal sex with a woman equate to being gay?

If a man fvcks a woman anally & you tag him "gay" does that mean a man that kisses a woman is also gay?

According to you, "If a man can fvck a woman's ass, he can also fvck a man's ass."
Which also means
"If a man can kiss a woman's lips, he can kiss a man's lips too
Afterall, men have lips too.

The logic behind your assumption shows that the total IQ between both of you raised to the power of 2 cannot exceed 16.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

I'm curious.

You are here again wink
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by AHCB: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2018
BIGVAJINA:

Has he been fvcking her in the anus before they got married?
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

I'm curious.

If a man fvcks a woman anally & you tag him "gay" does that mean a man that kisses a woman is also gay?

According to you, "If a man can fvck a woman's ass, he can also fvck a man's ass."
Which also means

The logic behind your assumption shows that the total IQ between both of you raised to the power of 2 cannot exceed 16.

*spits angry

U are just an imbe¢ile

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by LuciferDivine: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

U are just an imbe¢ile

I am even worse than an imbeçile.

Just answer the question logically

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by docsam007: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2018
There is someone the man respect....Let that person intervene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

I'm curious.

Which also means

*spits angry
You're good

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by AryEmber(f): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
How come it's now your own husband you want to report?
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by AryEmber(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Fyi0:
You're good
He committed fallacy
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Let's assume this story is real, why would your friend confide in you such details about her marital and sexual life?

Was your so called friend the one who gave you the permission to share her tales on the internet? Please and please a marriage is between two partners not two partners and the public. Tell her to take her tales to a marriage therapist. if she cannot afford one she should see the pastor/priest/imam that joined them together.

You're a BAD FRIEND. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Nelsizzy(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
He committed fallacy
Which of the fallacy? It is a very logical argument. Mind you, I am not a fan of anal sex.

@op
This one is strong sha. Even after communicating her worries with the husband, he is still adamant. Best you involved both parents before you start buying pampers for yourself.
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by AryEmber(f): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Which of the fallacy? It is a very logical argument. Mind you, I am not a fan of anal sex.

@op
This one is strong sha. Even after communicating her worries with the husband, he is still adamant. Best you involved both parents before you start buying pampers for yourself.
Looks to me like 'Fallacy of Equivocation'
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

I'm curious.

Which also means

*spits angry
coming from someone who calls himself luciferdivine. i am surpised you even have an IQ
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
How come it's now your own husband you want to report?

Read,simple
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by AryEmber(f): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2018
BIGVAJINA:

Read,simple
I did but the title is wrong
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Oreofepeters: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2018
Is it after the marriage he started this or since when they were dating?....

The lady could be at fault....
Re: I Want To Report My Husband by Apina(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Tell her to cry before her husband the same way she came crying to you and explain how she feels like she did to you �

(1) (Reply)

I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World / This Is Why Akata Like Nigerian Men / Slay Queen Stripped, Tortured After She Was Accused Of Stealing A Phone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.