Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Money Will Not Open Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Will Not Open Her Legs (948 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Will Not Open Her Legs by Bewiseprof: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Money will not open her legs

Sometimes it get me angry when a guy thinks that money will make her sleep with any girl she want and do anyhow with the girl but one thing men do forget is this that all girls are not the same, there is still decent and respectful girls out there who can never be compared with those one that you think that can open their legs for you just because of money. Yes I agree that some girls can open their legs just because money but that doesn’t mean that is all girls and come to think of it there are guys also who can do many things just for money too.

If men can change their religion, kill someone for ritual or even agree to marry a girl who they think their father is rich just because they need money why then did you talk about girls been useless for money believe me, you as a guy that said girls are useless or that all girls can open their legs for money, if you are to be a girl you may even be part of those girls who do so, because if you can do anything possible as a man to make money that means if you are to be a girl you will do everything possible to make money too including opening your legs too.

So why then are you saying that they are stupid or useless because they want to make that money, you too want to make but in their own way or the way they think that is the best for them. I don’t say using their body to make money is good but just that I hate it to hear they are useless or that all girls can open their legs just because of your money when we all know that not all girls will do so.

There are even girls out there who struggle more than a man do and will you say that such girls can open their legs just because of money or do you think that those ones who have respect for their self and their body will just give it to just because of your money, please men stop thinking or taking  all girls like prostitute and come to think of it, a girl can easily help you without requesting

Click on the link to continue reading https://bewiseprof.com/money-will-not-open-her-legs/

Re: Money Will Not Open Her Legs by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Bewiseprof:
Money will not open her legs

Sometimes it get me angry when a guy thinks that money will make her sleep with any girl she want and do anyhow with the girl but one thing men do forget is this that all girls are not the same, there is still decent and respectful girls out there who can never be compared with those one that you think that can open their legs for you just because of money. Yes I agree that some girls can open their legs just because money but that doesn’t mean that is all girls and come to think of it there are guys also who can do many things just for money too.

If men can change their religion, kill someone for ritual or even agree to marry a girl who they think their father is rich just because they need money why then did you talk about girls been useless for money believe me, you as a guy that said girls are useless or that all girls can open their legs for money, if you are to be a girl you may even be part of those girls who do so, because if you can do anything possible as a man to make money that means if you are to be a girl you will do everything possible to make money too including opening your legs too.

So why then are you saying that they are stupid or useless because they want to make that money, you too want to make but in their own way or the way they think that is the best for them. I don’t say using their body to make money is good but just that I hate it to hear they are useless or that all girls can open their legs just because of your money when we all know that not all girls will do so.

There are even girls out there who struggle more than a man do and will you say that such girls can open their legs just because of money or do you think that those ones who have respect for their self and their body will just give it to just because of your money, please men stop thinking or taking  all girls like prostitute and come to think of it, a girl can easily help you without requesting

Click on the link to continue reading https://bewiseprof.com/money-will-not-open-her-legs/
thank you
Re: Money Will Not Open Her Legs by bobokeshington: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
thank you
money go open any naija girl legs even with her pvssy join sef

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Four Brothers Marry Same Day, Two Of Them Married Two Wives Each (photos) / See As Simi Screamed At A Makeup Artist Who Tries To Romance Her Butt / Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.