Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? (6592 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by samysmoothfresh: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
Shut up. Cow!
Ok smiley kiss

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Pearl05(f): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Suspecting me for what? you think I will end up with an overused product, never!

Are you a virgin?
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Pearl05:

Are you a virgin?
Yeah? why are you asking? are you a virgin?
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Most Nigeria girls were disvirgined because of:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

Free sometimes, you can add yours.

I will never marry a girl who countless dicks has ransacked her punny, never!

You can cross the border to Cameroon,Benin or go to Ghana to look for.

We Nigerian ladies could care less whatever these present day Nigerian guys think about us cos most of you are as shallow as a palm of water.

Quick question...are you a virgin?
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

You can cross the border to Cameroon,Benin or go to Ghana to look for.

We Nigerian ladies could care less whatever these present day Nigerian guys think about us cos most of you are as shallow as a palm of water.

Quick question...are you a virgin?
Who gives a damn about y'all too? I have my foreign babe, all hungry hoes don't worth my attention.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by toffyz(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
It's hard because there's too much poverty and hypocrisy in the land...

Not all being disvirgined by all what you listed above tho. Some where disflowered through rape or due to peer pressure.

I have a very young girl on my neck who keeps telling me if I don't disvirgin her she would disvirgin herself........ Her mom no dey allow her go out so she feels she's missing something her mate already enjoying..

wetin u con dey wait for
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Oreofepeters: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2018
toffyz:

wetin u con dey wait for
na me not just wan do am na,,, my fear be say if I do am I fit break heart later or thereafter...
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by aim14(f): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
aybee08:
Virgins don't come out to say they're virgin but we still have a lot of them. Beside if a girl tell you she's a virgin this days you don't believe her because of the amount of girls you've laid
Thumb up

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Who gives a damn about y'all too? I have my foreign babe, all hungry hoes don't worth my attention.

So you create a thread for something you don't care about? That's refreshing.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you create a thread for something you don't care about? That's refreshing.
That's what you think.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
That's what you think.

I am saying what you did and not what I did. You opened a thread about what you don't care about.

Why not face your imaginary foreign babe and leave "Nigerian girls" that you "do not care about" rest.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am saying what you did and not what I did. You opened a thread about what you don't care about.

Why not face your imaginary foreign babe and leave "Nigerian girls" that you "do not care about" rest.
I don't know why y'all dirty bitches get jealous when you see someone progressing or with a white girl better than y'all.

This is why y'all disgust me, y'all have nothing tangible to offer in a relationship only your smelling pvssies. I will open countless threads about y'all disgusting lots until y'all change your ways.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
I don't know why y'all dirty bitches get jealous when you see someone progressing or with a white girl better than y'all.

This is why y'all disgust me, y'all have nothing tangible to offer in a relationship only your smelling pvssies. I will open countless threads about y'all disgusting lots until y'all change your ways.

White girl, better than us?? cheesy

Ok keep worshipping cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

White girl, better than us?? cheesy

Ok keep worshipping cheesy cheesy

Don't get jealous, I'm done with Naija girls. grin
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Don't get jealous, I'm done with Naija girls. grin

Good riddance.

Tomorrow you will still open another thread about us. Y'all that always wail and weep "Nigerian girls this and that", you guys simply cannot get over your obsession with us. It is very interesting to read.

Will wait for your next thread dedicated to us again
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Good riddance.

Tomorrow you will still open another thread about us. Y'all that always wail and weep "Nigerian girls this and that", you guys simply cannot get over your obsession with us. It is very interesting to read.

Will wait for your next thread dedicated to us again
Good riddance too.

You wish we are obsessed, you must be a joker.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
rame18:
Only a virgin deserves one, you can't be a community penis and expect a virgin. @Op are you a virgin
You don't make the rules. We(men) do!
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by jorion(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Biingoo:
The thing that they don't understand. I do pity girls though. Spoke to a girl recently and she was like, "I never expected life to this difficult ". Thought everything was just gonna set when she left school, her condition just left me empathetic. But they are still girls who shine their eyes properly before embarking in school relationship, I know alot that ended up in marriage immediately after school.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nonye1234: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
Cheap hoe! I'm not the architect of your problems in life, so fvck off.

Ah ahhhh
For a minute
I actually read "~``~•√π|`°°™©^=[®¢£^={{℅©£^={}[℅®\¥°={℅®"
Nigga ,you spit sh*t like an a$$hole
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rame18(f): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Biingoo:

what rules do you make?? I am talking to you in particular. any lady that allows you make rules that she abides by is certainly crazy. winch.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2018
rame18:

what rules do you make?? I am talking to you in particular. any lady that allows you make rules that she abides by is certainly crazy. winch.
We make the rules baby. Its not our fault, its a mandate from God. Deal with it!
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Nonye1234:

Ah ahhhh For a minute I actually read "~``~•√π|`°°™©^=[®¢£^={{℅©£^={}[℅®\¥°={℅®" Nigga ,you spit sh*t like an a$$hole
Nonye, zuo Ike!
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rame18(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Biingoo:
We make the rules baby. Its not our fault, its a mandate from God. Deal with it!

don't pin your stupidity on God abeg, he is not as slow as you are.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2018
rame18:

You can still drive your point without Insult you know?
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rame18(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Biingoo:
You can still drive your point without Insult you know?

I thought we make our points here through insults??
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rtdCivilservant: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
rame18:

why are you pained so much? abi na we(men) tell you make u allow guys tear your toto so tey e come wide like well. bitch
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rtdCivilservant: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
rame18:

I swear your brain don expire. why are you taking it too personal, this one toto go don hear Oba for guys hand. smelly pussy
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rtdCivilservant: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
rame18:

I thought we make our points here through insults??
get out from here
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rame18(f): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

why are you pained so much? abi na we(men) tell you make u allow guys tear your toto so tey e come wide like well. bitch

so you had to go through all my posts to validate your bitter and expired soul? 4 mentions from you shows foolishness has eaten deep into you withered skull, go look for a place to cry. son of a bitch
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by darkmarky(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

that doesn't speak well of you. You need to learn how to have social media etiquettes and should learn. She can feed you.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by okoroemeka(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rextizzle:
Most Nigeria girls were disvirgined because of:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

Free sometimes, you can add yours.

I will never marry a girl who countless dicks has ransacked her punny, never!
my brother there's nothing you can do about that it, whenever a girl hits puberty has sizeable breasts the raging homornes will follow, coupled with ever willing dicks around the result is predictable,nature made it so that no girl will cross 20 yrs and still remain a virgin if she is closely been monitored by parents then her fingers and other dicklike tools will finish the job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Dating / Tips To Know When Someone Is Crushing On You / TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.