Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? (6624 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
he is a frustrated fornicator... imagine dat... a fornicator looking for a virgin to use and dump again.
Lmao!
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
cheap and petty thats what u are.

spiritual instability is ur biggest challenge... seek help or be destroyed by it
This one is probably a female operating a male Account hence your level of Painment
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Suspecting me for what? you think I will end up with an overused product, never!
It's none of my business whatever you end up with.Just stop creating stupid threads.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Biingoo:
This one is probably a female operating a male Account hence your level of Painment
anyway no comment... ur moniker called u a bingo not me
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
It's none of my business whatever you end up with.Just stop creating stupid threads.
Stop being stvpid and fvck off my thread
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Biingoo:
Leave the foolish fool, I don't have time for it. grin
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

for now, the topic is on "virgin girls"

when its time to discuss "community dicks", we will call you and listen to what ever you want to say

so in the meantime, contribute to the topic or stfu and gtfo of here!!!
if you believe the OP is not a virgin "like"

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Leave the foolish fool, I don't have time for it. grin
cretins
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by samysmoothfresh: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
if you believe the OP is not a virgin "like"

op or saff?
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by uniqUN(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maybe you just are looking in the wrong places (or faces). There are. But by the time you meet them, then you know why they are still virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

op or saff?
perhaps... l wish l can flush his brains like l flush poo... the dude talks sh*t
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by uniqueogo(f): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
sex virginity and good woman are three different things
we all made a lot of mistakes as kids
when you get matured enough to marry you won't even be considering those things you are considering now
what matters to a man most in marriage is money and peace of mind
if you marry a virgin and u fail to satisfy her both sexually and financially she will still cheat unless she has an independent mind set and it will still come down to the same thing cuz a lot of dicks will still ransack the kitten under your nose so nwanne go and make money first

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Oreofepeters: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
This one is serious o, but seriously most of these girls that will trade their bodies for just little money or food are much, bunch of hungry girls in this country expectially those ones in University, they are the worst.
university girls are no no for me. Their nicknames are "Atemiters, Ebinnas"
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
seconded
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by rame18(f): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Only a virgin deserves one, you can't be a community penis and expect a virgin. @Op are you a virgin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Saff(f): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
But when the topic is broke men, you’re quick to divert the topic back to women. Hypocrite
samysmoothfresh:

for now, the topic is on "virgin girls"

when its time to discuss "community dicks", we will call you and listen to what ever you want to say

so in the meantime, contribute to the topic or stfu and gtfo of here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oreofepeters:
university girls are no no for me. Their nicknames are "Atemiters, Ebinnas"
LMAO! very true. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
rame18:
Only a virgin deserves one, you can't be a community penis and expect a virgin. @Op are you a virgin
I'm a virgin so I don't need community pvssy. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by melanch(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
uniqueogo:
sex virginity and good woman are three different things
we all made a lot of mistakes as kids
when you get matured enough to marry you won't even be considering those things you are considering now
what matters to a man most in marriage is money and peace of mind
if you marry a virgin and u fail to satisfy her both sexually and financially she will still cheat unless she has an independent mind set and it will still come down to the same thing cuz a lot of dicks will still ransack the kitten under your nose so nwanne go and make money first

Hey ogo WhatsApp me if you can. I like the way you think. Perfect �
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Most Nigeria girls were disvirgined because of:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

Free sometimes, you can add yours.

I will never marry a girl who countless dicks has ransacked her punny, never!

You can also add ....................LIES and deceit to the list. The most guys too can lie for Africa just to sleep with a lady.

no thanks to guys like you!

Besides, being disvirgined does not reduce your class as a woman though instead, it's more of how you carry yourself.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by osazeeblue01: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Like this ba

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nonye1234: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
because perverts like you don't have any other job than to be looking for sex anywhere you go like MTN
all this things you mentioned are obviously what you usually use to deceive naive little girls
I hope you feel comfortable knowing that someone has done that to all the females in your family.
idiot,after exploring with peoples treasures,you'll na come here complaining that you can't find a Virgin in Nigeria
ewu

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nonye1234:
[s]because perverts like you don't have any other job than to be looking for sex anywhere you go like MTN
all this things you mentioned are obviously what you usually use to deceive naive little girls
I hope you feel comfortable knowing that someone has done that to all the females in your family.
idiot,after exploring with peoples treasures,you'll na come here complaining that you can't find a Virgin in Nigeria
ewu[/s]
why are you pained? Are you a cheap hoe cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
I don't know why I detest this virginity of a thing
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Aeman(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
What is your problems with virgins are you a ritualists?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nonye1234:
because perverts like you don't have any other job than to be looking for sex anywhere you go like MTN
ewu
Cheap hoe! I'm not the architect of your problems in life, so fvck off.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Mj45: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
this thread is shallow and baseless

what the OP does not know will soon grow big enough to swallow him up in one gulp

Guy, no mind that fellow abeg. All l see is a frustrated ritualist. Abi wetin concern am with babes their virginity when he is not even one himself.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobleking2000(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
this thread is shallow and baseless

what the OP does not know will soon grow big enough to swallow him up in one gulp

你的 Signature. 你寫好了。 我最喜歡它
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by prodigy22: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Our girls are too greedy, even from a young age and that's why their cherries get popped so early.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Aeman:
What is your problems with virgins are you a ritualists?
If your question is directed to me...you should be aware that ritualists don't detest virgins...Infact,they go after them
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by samysmoothfresh: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
But when the topic is broke men, you’re quick to divert the topic back to women. Hypocrite

try me then

create a thread on broke guys and see if i'll "be quick to divert the topic back to women"

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Saff(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Shut up. Cow!
samysmoothfresh:

try me then

create a thread on broke guys and see if i'll "be quick to divert the topic back to women"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). / 26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.