Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe (3857 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
so i guess u are justifying the need for naija girls to collect money then. Since to open leg for a guy is not easy. Do u think to open boxer for naija babe is easy?
Do u think relationship is all about gaining material stuff from guys
Do you think u would have said same shit u wrote up there if u was an ajebo girl who has material stuff already and just need a partner?

angry
Lol even though I have so much money
I won't spend a dime on any guy
Call me stingy I won't, let her keep spending on you
Mark my words, she would suck you dry soon
I trust our babes smiley

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by JimiCoker2: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lol, dude we're all broke. You know how much 200k is in dollars? Anybody earning below 500k is broke dude, the real issue is whether she believes in working hard/making something of her life. A lady that feeds herself from her sweat will value 3k far more than a girl who's used to collecting recharge card/sub from multiple men (including her family members) who take her shopping, give her money, and generally fund her existence. Even if that kind of girl has a job that she probably got by sleeping with one oga or by connections, she still won't value money. As far as I'm concerned, anybody who brags about money being nothing to them should be earning it legitimately, through their own hard work. Bragging about your daddy's money is utter stupidity

4 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Ederson(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Lol even though I have so much money I won't spend a dime on any guy Call me stingy I won't, let her keep spending on you Mark my words, she would suck you dry soon I trust our babes smiley

Believe me.. You will when the right guy comes Even when you will do it... You might not know..

2 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I trust our babes smiley
cheesy chai hahahaha this one na confirm broke naija babe BNB ....shift abeg let me screen the rest angry
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by mansabi: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Lol, dude we're all broke. You know how much 200k is in dollars? Anybody earning below 500k is broke dude, the real issue is whether she believes in working hard/making something of her life. A lady that feeds herself from her sweat will value 3k far more than a girl who's used to collecting recharge card/sub from multiple men (including her family members) who take her shopping, give her money, and generally fund her existence. Even if that kind of girl has a job that she probably got by sleeping with one oga or by connections, she still won't value money. As far as I'm concerned, anybody who brags about money being nothing to them should be earning it legitimately, through their own hard work. Bragging about your daddy's money is utter stupidity
nice post. Abeg help us advice that babe up there. Thanks
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
u av to be rich to say that... because a broke dude is useless to a broke babe
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
mansabi:
cheesy chai hahahaha this one na confirm broke naija babe BNB ....shift abeg let me screen the rest angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Rextizzle(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Your mother and sisters hoe
Silly farm tool, as little as you are your pussy is as wide as river Limpopo, stupid dirty thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by tiffanyfan(f): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Silly farm tool, as little as you are your pussy is as wide as river Limpopo, stupid dirty thing. cheesy

Idiot, Ewu.

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Rextizzle(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Idiot, Ewu.
Internet gave you this little silly Mannerless whóre the temerity to talk to your elders anyhow, I don't blame you, talk to me in real life like this and you will get the beating of your life.

I guess that Nairaland guy that told you to visit him have fvcked and dump your ass, little dumb hoe. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4064626/18-love-30yrs-guy

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by tiffanyfan(f): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Internet gave you this little silly Mannerless whóre the temerity to talk to your elders anyhow, I don't blame you, talk to me in real life like this and you will get the beating of your life.

I guess that Nairaland guy that told you to visit him have fvcked and dump your ass, little dumb hoe. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4064626/18-love-30yrs-guy

Is it your sister or mother that he fvcked, yeah he has fvcked me and we are still going strong. Ode mumu. Carry your frustrated life shift go front and stop quoting me. Go make money and stop trolling me here

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by eddykaka(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm, you guys on NL like quarrel pass fight o, but you guys should calm down or atleast let me see mind blowing savage replies haba..what is it with fvck evrytime?
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by seniorgozman(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
One thing I hate about them is their entitlement spirit.

3 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

You attracts your likes, dirty guy like you dey talk.
The thing pain u, but Wat the guy said is not bad and he didn't insult u or anybody so why are u pained.
If u don't like what he wrote u should just ignore instead of insulting.

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Rextizzle(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Is it your sister or mother that he fvcked, yeah he has fvcked me and we are still going strong. Ode mumu. Carry your frustrated life shift go front and stop quoting me. Go make money and stop trolling me here
Useless whóre, foolish kid. your life is already doomed, I pity for you. grin
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by tiffanyfan(f): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Useless whóre, foolish kid. your life is already doomed, I pity for you. grin

E dey pain you. Pele, Ezi
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Crossbow(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2018
undecided
Na fight threads like this dey bring..
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Rextizzle(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

E dey pain you. Pele, Ezi
Go to your church and ask God for forgiveness, tell him you will never be a hoe again and commit fornicatión, you are not yet married but your pussy is already wide, may God help you. grin
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by LWFashion(f): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
mimimile93:
But every naija babe is broke..
Don't say that again....for your own good. Get it together, dude. undecided
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Evercurious(f): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Op I don't blame you atall
Since youve refused to receive sense lemme enlighten you a little bit
That girl that's buying you heaven and earth will surely suck you dry soon enough.
And about the bleeping part, you think it's easy for a girl to open her for just about any guy??
So stop spilling rubbish,saying she ain't doing shut be grateful

I beg to differ, I do not think so.. Inasmuch as I m not saying that the guy shldnt spend on his lady, it shldnt turn to an entitlement for ladies..
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by zephaniah11(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
���
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by bush112(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
mansabi:
If you are not a broke naija babe i see no reason why u will storm this thread with anger cheesy
gbam
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by marvinsync(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I trust our babes smiley

but u would want a guy to spend on u?

there's nothing wrong with spending on a partner to show love but let it not be one sided

I believe that's what the OP is tryna say,let the spending be reciprocal and stop with the entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by kebliss(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
So gals shal can be very annoying eehhnnn
Datz hw I visited a female frnd of mine, on getting to their place I met some oda two ladies of wich she introduce dem to me as her cousins. D nxt tin one of d cousin jst pull her chair close to mine saying "wetin u bring come for me nau I dae hungry" wtf ! Who does dat ?! one naira i nor drop sef , I jst tel her I nor get after much persuasion I still stand my ground she jejely back of ... Rabbish

2 Likes

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Viicfuntop(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by harry2sexy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
@op,na so,fire them.

These days i see myself as the price. Na d girl suppose dey happy say i dey her life. I mean i protect her,i take her balling,i tease you sexually,i support financially when you have to make your hair?

What then do you do for me,my dear?
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by harry2sexy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
By show of likes, HOW MANY GUYS HAVE BABES WHO PAY FOR THEIR AT MOST, #500 HAIRCUT?
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Viicfuntop(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Chiefjosy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Op I don't blame you atall
Since youve refused to receive sense lemme enlighten you a little bit
That girl that's buying you heaven and earth will surely suck you dry soon enough.
And about the bleeping part, you think it's easy for a girl to open her for just about any guy??
So stop spilling rubbish,saying she ain't doing shut be grateful

You’re mad. He should be grateful because of sex? Use your common sense mumu
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Chiefjosy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Your mother and sisters hoe

Stfu broke ass hoe low show looking for who to suck dry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Who Gives You More Problems In A Relationship Tall Or Short Babes? / I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland / Was This The Reason Why Men Had More Women In The Olden Days? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.