Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe (3856 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Chiefjosy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Is it your sister or mother that he fvcked, yeah he has fvcked me and we are still going strong. Ode mumu. Carry your frustrated life shift go front and stop quoting me. Go make money and stop trolling me here

Says olosho using techno and itel to browse lol
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by TanyLoe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
That's why at times I love it when I see independent ladies...
He doesn't have to come online and pour insults on ladies for us to know we need to stop being lazy
You don't have to come from a rich home

Have something doing
Don't fix long nails and cross your legs expecting a man to provide your needs
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Chiefjosy:

You’re mad. He should be grateful because of sex? Use your common sense mumu
And you are more mad fool
Yes he should be so grateful for her to open up for the guy and seeing as he is very ungrateful, I just blame the girl.
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Chiefjosy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

And you are more mad fool
Yes he should be so grateful for her to open up for the guy and seeing as he is very ungrateful, I just blame the girl.

You must be insane, if i tear you better slap ehn. So opening her stinking pussy for him is now a privilege? You’re seriously mad
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Biingoo: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

You must be insane, if i tear you better slap ehn. So opening her stinking pussy for him is now a privilege? You’re seriously mad
Naija girls? Their wahala too much my brother
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by kense88: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol even though I have so much money
I won't spend a dime on any guy
Call me stingy I won't, let her keep spending on you
Mark my words, she would suck you dry soon
I trust our babes smiley
You mean the one your pastor has been promising you, you will have ? Ain't you tired of waiting ?
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Chiefjosy(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Biingoo:
Naija girls? Their wahala too much my brother

They’re broke girls. Don’t mind them
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2018
kense88:
You mean the one your pastor has been promising you, you will have ? Ain't you tired of waiting ?
Did you read the quote at all?
Re: God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe by dominique(f): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2018
I keep saying it, it's up to you guys to put a stop this menace that is hungry leeching girls. If you keep enabling them, they won't stop and you will keep coming online to wail. That you're asking them out doesn't mean that they should now open supermarket on your heads. Some of them even dump their family's expenses on boyfriends' head. One came to complain that her boyfriend is refusing to give her mother money to restock her shop and because of that, she's not sure if he loves her. Why should your mother's shop be your boyfriend's business? They'll be putting ridiculous expections on your heads, expectations their fathers have never met and you too will be rushing to meet them in the name of showing that you have arrived. Stop encouraging leeching girls but most of una no go hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast / Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women / I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.