Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (25425 Views)

I Drew A Random Girl, Check Her Reaction / Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone. / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by okrikaboi: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
God will judge you

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Wizdeen:
my nigga,abeg no add high bp join the depression oh,hehehe.i like that nairalend idea,i go like join the team oh,security data scientist
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:
God will judge you
Why? For drawing a vagina?
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2018
So, I continued learning.

Below are rocks, a river, threes, birds in the air, and flowers. The second picture are two love birds. Drawing is easy and fun. All you need is passion, so get started.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2018
iLegendd:
I wanted to hire some guys to do my drawing for me on a new project, but damn! The shakara too much, so I decided to use 2 — 3 months to learn how to draw and handle the project myself.

Now, I'm addicted to drawing and painting. By next year, the skill will start fetching millions. This is why I always tell people to acquire a skill, not a degree. If you want to make money, acquire a skill. If you want ego, acquire a degree.

I'm focused on cartoon characters drawing. One day, after drawing and painting, I found myself drawing a vagina. Please, ladies, did I get it right?

I'll use my cheap phone and take some low quality pictures of some of my wacky sketches — I'm still learning, then I'll post a picture of the vagina I drew.

Hello. I am a great hobbyist artist. Im financially more than okay but if it fetches up to millions then im interested. How do you monetize it?
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Hello. I am a great hobbyist artist. Im financially more than okay but if it fetches up to millions then im interested. How do you monetize it?
You're already financially more than okay, so you don't need it. sad
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Asquare84:

It will interest you to know that lasting long on top of a lady will never make you rich, which serious business minded person will only be thinking about how to draw a vagina. Nobody will take you serious in life

That should even be the issue. The main issue is how that rubbish could fetch him millions. I gave him a bait and he swallowed it hook, line and sinker. I dont know where in the world someone wouldnt want to make extra cash just because he is rich. If that happens then Davido would be giving out free shows all the timecheesy
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
iLegendd:

Nice input. Have a nice day, Sir.

Nice response. But one thing about me is that i will always point something out whether it pleases you or not. I hope you take heed
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Nice response. But one thing about me is that i will always point something out whether it pleases you or not. I hope you take heed
You're too "financially okay" to argue with people like us. Please, argue with people like Bill Gate and co. Thank you for your understanding, Sir.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Also, Dear nairalanders, do not be decieved by this fellow into throwing away your degree. I no longer serve as a lawyer but if i handnt done it before i wouldnt have had the chance to make any investment. One thing cannot work for everyone. The op thinks a degree is a waste of time but what about the people who have made it with the degree? Im quiet sure neymar doesnt have any digital skill neither does he have a degree. Indimi has no digital skills, doesnt have a degree and isnt into sports yet he makes millions in the matter of hours. Do not be deceived. You should seek more skills but dont underrate your acadamic achievements just because one noisemaker wants you to. i have been observing this man for a while now and i can say to anyone that he is 70% all about lies just like most Nigerian info marketers

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Your effort to make me sound arrogant is completely lame. Everyone knows who comes out everyday to brag about the changes he makes everyday just to decieve gullible people . Nairalanders in the house please i have a question.

Must one be poor before he aspires to make money from his hobby? grin

I will soon upload my artworks so that we can compare them with his rubbish.

Mr. More Than Financially Okay, you wanted attention and you got it, yet you're not satisfied. I think you're the type that argue a lot in Politics Section.

If you don't win, you won't give up. Okay, you won. It seems you want me to reveal some secrets or deliver a lecture before you'll rest. If so, I'll do that just to let you rest.

Lesson 1:

Most youths who acquire a skill don't know how to use it. The moment they learn it, start looking for a job to use the skill and make money. If you're one of those people who do this, you're inviting poverty.

When some youths acquire a skill, they join Fiverr to use the skill to make money. When I see this, I get angry. Working on Fiverr is slavery. Most Nigerian youths are hungry to see what's I'm seeing.

If you acquire a digital skill, don't use it to look for work, but use it to build something great. If you write, don't go on Freelancer to write for people — if you do, you're just slaving. If you draw, don't go looking for people to draw for in exchange for money — if you do, your slaving.

Use that skill to create something that will 100% belong to you and it will fetch money forever. I started learning how to draw last month and I'm not learning it draw for anyone, but to use that skill to create something that'll fetch me money forever. I'm currently illustrating a book with this skill and it'll fetch money forever.

A Nigerian youth who doesn't understand the art of slaving with jump on Fiverr to offer gigs — thinking he's making money, but he's slaving and will never in this life realize it.

He will learn programming, graphic design, or web design and the next thing he will do is to start searching for people to work for — that is slavery and poverty mentality. How I wish I will gather all Nigerian youths and deliver a lecture that will open their eyes.

I'm into graphics. Do I go around looking for people to design for? No. I design for myself. Check my book cover design below — I designed them and those books will make money forever. That is what I mean by working for yourself. You can help other people with their designs, but don't focus on it as if it's all you need to make money.

I'm a web developer. Do I go around looking for people to design a site for? No. I design for myself — check out some personal sites here www.manymen.men or www.shop.wetclef.com or www.joeclef.com

Learn a skill — not to use it to work for money, but to use to it to develop something for yourself and that "something" will work for money for you while you relax and have fun. Any man who violates this will keep slaving for money. Don't be a slave to your skill, but let your skill be a slave to you. A word is enough for the wise.

The lesson here is: acquire a skill, but use it to develop something for yourself — not to slave on Fiverr or look for someone to work for.

Mr. Financial, I believe you've learned a thing or two from the above post. If you haven't or if you continue arguing, then you're depressed and looking for someone to argue with. I'm not available for arguments. I only teach to open people's eyes.

There is a reason I'm not revealing how the money will be made from this drawing skill. If I do, I trust my countrymen — they'll destroy it. So, for Mr Financial, go look for followers, look for ads, look for Fiverr, etc. The truth is: our two are thinking in opposite directions, so have fun as you roam.

4 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Also, Dear nairalanders, do not be decieved by this fellow into throwing away your degree. I no longer serve as a lawyer but if i handnt done it before i wouldnt have had the chance to make any investment. One thing cannot work for everyone. The op thinks a degree is a waste of time but what about the people who have made it with the degree? Im quiet sure neymar doesnt have any digital skill neither does he have a degree. Indimi has no digital skills, doesnt have a degree and isnt into sports yet he makes millions in the matter of hours. Do not be deceived. You should seek more skills but dont underrate your acadamic achievements just because one noisemaker wants you to. i have been observing this man for a while now and i can say to anyone that he is 70% all about lies just like most Nigerian info marketers

A lawyer? Which school vomited you? Trust me, since you have been watching me, you'll keep watching me. That's how addictive I can be — it's not your fault — you've been postdicted.

It's unfortunate I never knew you, except today you came to seek attention just to be noticed. After this conversation with you, I'll forget you because I don't value you. Unfortunately, you won't forget me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
iLegendd:

A lawyer? Which school vomited you?

If it means that much to you, ABU.

You obviously do not know the value of a degree based on what you have been writing. The purpose of a degree is not to work under anyone contrary to the message you are trying to pass
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

If it means that much to you, ABU.

You obviously do not know the value of a degree based on what you have been writing. The purpose of a degree is not to work under anyone contrary to the message you are trying to pass
I know nothing about Nigerian schools, Sir. What you mentioned may sound prestigious to you, but to me, it's primary 6.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
One came earlier and said he is Mr. Established and this one came and said he is Mr. Financial. Nigerians will not kill me.

Everybody wants to brag. No one wants to be humble. This is why they are desperate to be wealthy with crime because they don't want to be intimidated by real men who don't do shady things.

Let me log out and do something important. Please, I won't reply you again — I have had enough. You can fight or argue with yourself. When you're tired, go to politics section and continue.

Life has levels. I'm on level zero and you're on level fourteen, so have a nice day, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
iLegendd:

Mr. More Than Financially Okay, you wanted attention and you got it, yet you're not satisfied. I think you're the type that argue a lot in Politics Section.

If you don't win, you won't give up. Okay, you won. It seems you want me to reveal some secrets or deliver a lecture before you'll rest. If so, I'll do that just to let you rest.

Lesson 1:

Most youths who acquire a skill don't know how to use it. The moment they learn it, start looking for a job to use the skill and make money. If you're one of those people who do this, you're inviting poverty.

When some youths acquire a skill, they join Fiverr to use the skill to make money. When I see this, I get angry. Working on Fiverr is slavery. Most Nigerian youths are hungry to see what's I'm seeing.

If you acquire a digital skill, don't use it to look for work, but use it to build something great. If you write, don't go on Freelancer to write for people — if you do, you're just slaving. If you draw, don't go looking for people to draw for in exchange for money — if you do, your slaving.

Use that skill to create something that will 100% belong to you and it will fetch money forever. I started learning how to draw last month and I'm not learning it draw for anyone, but to use that skill to create something that'll fetch me money forever. I'm currently illustrating a book with this skill and it'll fetch money forever.

A Nigerian youth who doesn't understand the art of slaving with jump on Fiverr to offer gigs — thinking he's making money, but he's slaving and will never in this life realize it.

He will learn programming, graphic design, or web design and the next thing he will do is to start searching for people to work for — that is slavery and poverty mentality. How I wish I will gather all Nigerian youths and deliver a lecture that will open their eyes.

I'm into graphics. Do I go around looking for people to design for? No. I design for myself. Check my book cover design below — I designed them and those books will make money forever. That is what I mean by working for yourself. You can help other people with their designs, but don't focus on it as if it's all you need to make money.

I'm a web developer. Do I go around looking for people to design a site for? No. I design for myself — check out some personal sites here www.manymen.men or www.shop.wetclef.com or www.joeclef.com

Learn a skill — not to use it to work for money, but to use to it to develop something for yourself and that "something" will work for money for you while you relax and have fun. Any man who violates this will keep slaving for money. Don't be a slave to your skill, but let your skill be a slave to you. A word is enough for the wise.

The lesson here is: acquire a skill, but use it to develop something for yourself — not to slave on Fiverr or look for someone to work for.

Mr. Financial, I believe you've learned a thing or two from the above post. If you haven't or if you continue arguing, then you're depressed and looking for someone to argue with. I'm not available for arguments. I only teach to open people's eyes.

There is a reason I'm not revealing how the money will be made from this drawing skill. If I do, I trust my countrymen — they'll destroy it. So, for Mr Financial, go look for followers, look for ads, look for Fiverr, etc. The truth is: our two are thinking in opposite directions, so have fun as you roam.

Lol are you seriously trying to lecture me on the art of making money? I do not work for anyone for your info and I dont think your books generate up to 1/4 of what my farms generate in a year but lets not waste time on that since it is a faceless forum.

If you read my posts, you would see where i said it is good to to acquire a skill no matter what qualification you have ( i was once a mini importer, thanks to ymodulus of nairaland) but my problem is the way you are rubbishing degrees as if those who acquire it dont know what they are doing. Let me ask you a question.

If everyone decides to drop out of school. who will be the doctor?, the technician? the pilots? and on and on

You may think its slavery but someone must take care of something. If people do not work on fiver where will the customers get their services from?

What you meant to say was that your art would help you save some money because the main source will be the book that you will write. Its just like saying the backround music of your movie will earn you millions thus giving the impression that the movie is not important.

Lastly, yes i want attention but not yours. i want the attention of those who get easily decieved by info marketers. Dont get me wrong, you are generally good cos you use your time to do something productive and try to help others but it is my duty to call you out when you err

3 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
iLegendd:
One came earlier and said he is Mr. Established and this one came and said he is Mr. Financial. Nigerians will not kill me.

Everybody wants to brag. No one wants to be humble. This is why they are desperate to be wealthy with crime because they don't want to be intimidated by real men who don't do shady things.

Let me log out and do something important. Please, I won't reply you again — I have had enough. You can fight or argue with yourself. When you're tired, go to politics section and continue.

Life has levels. I'm on level zero and you're on level fourteen, so have a nice day, Sir.

Imagine this person of all people talking about someone else's arrogance. As long as you choose to keep misleading people, i will always be out to bust your bubbles just like i have done on this thread.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Only online fools think everyone is in the same situation with them. Imagine the op dismissing me as someone who engages in shady deals (he doesnt even know who i am). Only childish people do such. Im not surprised that he is getting emotional afterall, i am bringing "bad market" to himgrin

"If you are financially okay then you dont need it"

- very foolish statement implying that one shouldnt seek extra cash from what he does for fun. cheesy

I am done. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FriendNG: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let me wade into the issue of degree qualification or no qualification.

My level hundred general studies lecturer give us a story about his journey to lecturing. He was a successful businessman who travels to Dubai, Germany and other places around the world to earn a living.

Suddenly along the line something goes wrong. He experienced economic thunderstorm/meltdown and has no cash anymore. He was back to square zero at home lying jobless. A one's successful businessman is now a poor man.

Luckily for him he has a masters degree in political science which he had never used before. He applied for lecturing job in a Federal University & the rest is history.

In summary: The point I'm trying to make is basically simple "No knowledge is waste." Just because you have not or perhaps you cannot have (a degree), is not a reason 2 discourage others from acquiring one.

3 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
FriendNG:
Let me try 2wade-in the issue of degree or no degree.

My level hundred general studies lecturer give us a story about his story to lecturing. He was a successful businessman who travels to Dubai, Germany and other places around the world to earn a living.

Sundenly along the line something goes wrong. He experienced economic thunderstorm/meltdown and has no cash anymore. He was back to square zero at home lying jobless. A once successful businessman is now a poor man.

Luckily for him he has a masters degree in political science which he had never used before. He applied for lecturing job in a Federal University & the rest is history.

In summary: The point I'm trying to make its basically simple "No knowledge is waste." Just because you have not or perhaps you cannot have (a degree), don't discourage others from acquiring one (degree).

Thank you very much my best nairaland friend. Most people that behave like the op are usually dropouts due to one reason or the other. It is possible that he was expelled out of his school for him to be typing that nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=73410808]

A lawyer? Which school vomited you? Trust me, since you have been watching me, you'll keep watching me. That's how addictive I can be — it's not your fault — you've been postdicted.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Albertone:
Jeez!You mean you did this on an android phone?superb!
What app is this??

There are so many apps to choose from but i think the best one is autodesk sketchbook pro. Thats the one i use
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Albertone(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

There are so many apps to choose from but i think the best one is autodesk sketchbook pro. Thats the one i use
Thanks a lot.Are autodesk and sketchbook pro two different apps?
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Albertone:
Thanks a lot.Are autodesk and sketchbook pro two different apps?

No its the same app but it has in-app purchases. its about 1k or alternatively, you can download the full version on the net
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Albertone(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

No its the same app but it has in-app purchases. its about 1k or alternatively, you can download the full version on the net
Thank you very much...
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Albertone:
Thank you very much...
My pleasure

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Sir, You didn't observe Op very well. Op have never advice one against degree but more concerned about acquiring skills of any type and be independent. (Which you approved in your comments. why the conflicts?)

Op was showing off his drawing skills, he is not bragging about it. He is learning which we all know. Before he started to learn it, he said here. As day goes by he update his drawing progress. He is indirectly encouraging one to start something and be serious about it, he/she will get right.

Sir, From your signature i understand frequent you Politics section, if am tell you something, I would advised you to stay away from that section for a while. That place is toxic: it makes us to pick fights unnecessarily.
Stay blessed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.