Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (25892 Views)

I Drew A Random Girl, Check Her Reaction / Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone. / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

Sir, You didn't observe Op very well. Op have never advice one against degree but more concerned about acquiring skills of any type and be independent. (Which you approved in your comments. why the conflicts?)

Op was showing off his drawing skills, he is not bragging about it. He is learning which we all know. Before he started to learn it, he said here. As day goes by he update his drawing progress. He is indirectly encouraging one to start something and be serious about it, he/she will get right.

Sir, From your signature i understand frequent you Politics section, if am tell you something, I would advised you to stay away from that section for a while. That place is toxic: it makes us to pick fights unnecessarily.
Stay blessed

Thanks for your maturity. The politics section is nothing but a playground for me when i am bored. It brings out the childishness in me and I enjoy it but that doesnt mean i carry that mentality everywhere else.

I usually view the op's topics to learn some relationship tips since i am not good in that aspect but i have noticed some negative things about him.

It may seem to you that he is only trying to encourage others to learn a skills but if you read his posts on other topics you will truly get his motives. What i am trying to point out to him is that what works for him doesnt necessarily mean it will work for everyone. Imagine someone referring to 4 years (or more) years of spending money, time, hardwork and occassional frustration as "stupid degree".

I never said that he is bragging about his artistic skills rather, i was referring to the way he reminds everyone how he makes millions from his books at every given opportunity but tries to portray anyone who tries to talk about his financial status as arrogant. Anyone who read his first posts would easily think he only needs to learn those hilarious sketches that can be done by a Nursery 2 kid to become a millionaire.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Thanks for your maturity. The politics section is nothing but a playground for me when i am bored. It brings out the childishness in me and I enjoy it but that doesnt mean i carry that mentality everywhere else.

I usually view the op's topics to learn some relationship tips since i am not good in that aspect but i have noticed some negative things about him.

It may seem to you that he is only trying to encourage others to learn a skills but if you read his posts on other topics you will truly get his motives. What i am trying to point out to him is that what works for him doesnt necessarily mean it will work for everyone. Imagine someone referring to 4 years (or more) years of spending money, time, hardwork and occassional frustration as "stupid degree".

I never said that he is bragging about his artistic skills rather, i was referring to the way he reminds everyone how he makes millions from his books at every given opportunity but tries to portray anyone who tries to talk about his financial status as arrogant. Anyone who read his first posts would easily think he only needs to learn those hilarious sketches that can be done by a Nursery 2 kid to become a millionaire.

You know we have different ways we react to critiques. We are not perfect. We have flaws
There are reasons behind every action taken in life and am sure he has his reasons for his actions.

Don't take it too personal. Pick his good viewpoints and ignore the rest.

2 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

You know we have different ways we react to critiques. We are not perfect. We have flaws
There are reasons behind every action taken in life and am sure he has his reasons for his actions.

You have time for him. Anyway, let's have some fun. In my post, did I ask anybody to show interest? No. The moment he saw the word, "million," he became desperate and interested. This is how it starts. Before you know it, they'll use their girlfriends for ritual because of desperation.

Also, I hate when "empty people" act arrogant. If you must be arrogant, then you must be worth it.

I can tell you who a person is and how he or she behaves with just a mere text. In his first post, he showed arrogance twice and exhudes desperation. I hate it. Look at what he said, "Hello. I am a great hobbyist artist. Im financially more than okay but if it fetches up to millions then im interested. How do you monetize it?"

The word "great" and "financially more than okay," were the red flags that got me angry. I hate when people brag just to feel among. For me, I don't brag. What I do is called bragmarketing. It's a technique I came up with and it works like magic in the business world.

In one of the replies he gave you, he said he was just being childish with his comments in politics section. The keyword here is "childish." When I post crazy chats with a woman, these same sets of guys will attack and call it childish.

Whatever you do, they'll attack, yet they'll do the same somewhere else. He caused all these misunderstanding we are having. If he had said, "Hello. I am a great hobbyist artist. [b]Im financially more than okay[/s] but if it fetches up to millions then im interested. How do you monetize it?" I wouldn't be angry with him. The bragging inside is what I'm not happy with. If you want to brag, create a thread and do the bragging.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:
One came earlier and said he is Mr. Established and this one came and said he is Mr. Financial. Nigerians will not kill me.

Everybody wants to brag. No one wants to be humble. This is why they are desperate to be wealthy with crime because they don't want to be intimidated by real men who don't do shady things.

Let me log out and do something important. Please, I won't reply you again — I have had enough. You can fight or argue with yourself. When you're tired, go to politics section and continue.

Life has levels. I'm on level zero and you're on level fourteen, so have a nice day, Sir.
You are a fool and a big one....your attitude irritate me.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
tommyken:

It doesn't matter. What matters is: you'll still come around in another thread. When something irritates you, run. Unfortunately, you can't. Lol. PostDicted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:
Do your thing the way you like, Ignore unnecessary critiques or have fun with them as usual, (it's been long I have fun reading your "comebacks"wink )and work on the positive ones.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

Do your thing the way you like, Ignore unnecessary critiques or have fun with them as usual, (it's been long I have fun reading your "comebacks"wink )and work on the positive ones.
I no really get their time to put much thought on a comeback. Those days are gone. The ones that are attacking now are just my promotional gadgets. When they attack, I reply with a link for them to download a free copy. Lol.

Na our oga, Joe Clef's books dey put me for trouble. Some of the people we refused to sell to always attack me. cheesy

I'll update the thread with my wacky sketches. I'll still a learn.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:
I no really get their time to put much thought on a comeback. Those days are gone. The ones that are attacking now are just my promotional gadgets. When they attack, I reply with a link for them to download a free copy. Lol.

Na our oga, Joe Clef's books dey put me for trouble. Some of the people we refused to sell to always attack me. cheesy

I'll update the thread with my wacky sketches. I'll still a learn.
Lol, enjoy your sketches
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
So, below is a short update. I was introduced to a lady online and when I was told her situation, I felt emotional and decided to teach her how to make money by writing picture books for kids and sell them on Amazon. I sent her some money to buy papers and color for painting, then told her to make one of the kids who can draw around her friend so he could help do the drawing for her.

After telling her the type of book to write to make more money and teaching her how to go about it, I was shocked when she finished 3 books in a day and drew the illustration of her Sasha's book herself, instead of telling those kids to do them for her. Though it wasn't a perfect drawing, but I was impressed. Her determination is encouraging. Below are the sketches and the book is still in progress. She snapped the drawings with her phone and sent them to me to finish the rest.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
For my recent wacky cartoon sketches, see a few of them below. I'm not good yet. I suck.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
tommyken:

Just relax and leave him to me. He has shown all the traits of a fake person. Only a fake person would be assuming every other person is in his wretched state. I rumble with his type everyday on the politics and religion section.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have always known that this ilegendd is nothing but an internet noise maker. Lols. Show him pepper abdul joor! I dey your back

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

That may be the way you live your life but as for me, i will always speak out. Thats why i acknowledged that i read his tips. Infact i like one particular topic he made about compliments being used to enslave people but i am not a buttlicker and i will never be. Even buhari that i support recieves insults from me when i think he deserves it.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FriendNG: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

That may be the way you live your life but as for me, i will always speak out. Thats why i acknowledged that i read his tips. Infact i like one particular topic he made about compliments being used to enslave people but i am not a buttlicker and i will never be. Even buhari that i support recieves insults from me when i think he deserves it.

I develope special interest in the bolded part of the text. But quite different from the approach you adopt. I don't actually insult him but I criticize and condemn him to the extent I throw open challenge the pro Apc Nairalanders.

But they all evaded the thread including those nairaland northerners whom the thread has affected most. They simply read and hypocritically move out of the thread because it goes against Buhari action or inaction.

Only fk001 is sincere enough when it comes to issues that involve MBuhari. Perhaps you would have say something better but then you're nowhere to be found.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
FriendNG:

I develope special interest in the bolded part of the text. But quite different from the approach you adopt. I don't actually insult him but I criticize and condemn him to the extent I throw open challenge the pro Apc Nairalanders.

But they all evaded the thread including those nairaland northerners whom the thread has affected most. They simply read and hypocritically move out of the thread because it goes against Buhari action or inaction.

Only fk001 is sincere enough when it comes to issues that involve MBuhari. Perhaps you would have say something better but then you're nowhere to be found.

That shows that you are an honest person who means well for the country. I do not insult him the way others do ( fool, idiot, etc).

I think i should have said i insult his actions. For example, i find it irritating when he blames past governments (even though he is right, i think a good leader should take responsibility) and so i find myself saying things like

"this is a very irresponsible statements"

"this is dissappointing, etc"

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:
It doesn't matter. What matters is: you'll still come around in another thread. When something irritates you, run. Unfortunately, you can't. Lol. PostDicted. cheesy
use to like your article until you began to use
manipulative tactics to gain attention plus your
dirty arrogance which doesn't fit you.
there is a guy who give relationship advice here on
nairaland called hard don. can't you see how
people enjoy his post. see Mr man your
perspective of life is too barbaric and unculture.
so after a man satisfy a lady in bed does it stop
the lady from cheating on him. I will rather learn
how to be financially independent instead of
learning your so called stupid books which you
wrote because it only satisfy ladies in their early
20's who still have a childish outlook concerning
life.
see Mr man you need to change your perspective
of life because you will regret it in the years to
come. There's difference between a playboy and a
man.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FriendNG: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

That shows that you are an honest person who means well for the country. I do not insult him the way others do ( fool, idiot, etc).

I think i should have said i insult his actions. For example, i find it irritating when he blames past governments (even though he is right, i think a good leader should take responsibility) and so i find myself saying things like

"this is a very irresponsible statements"

"this is dissappointing, etc"

Yeah. But my own is more to infrastructural development. There is not a single project known 2me in northwest Nigeria (Buhari hometown) apart from so called on going road rehabilitation or dualization that started from OBJ regime.

Anyways this is not thread for that (I will send you a link then we continue from there). For some reasons I have decided not to post the link here.

I have emailed you since yesterday.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
FriendNG:

Yeah. But my own is more to infrastructural development. There is not a single project known 2me in northwest Nigeria (Buhari hometown) apart from so called on going road rehabilitation or dualization that started from OBJ regime.

Anyways this is not thread for that (I will send you a link then we continue from there). For some reasons I have decided not to post the link here.

I have emailed you since yesterday.

Sorry i didnt notice. I will check it immediately
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
kiikikikikikikikicheesy

ilegend where u dey na.

Dem don DEMYSTIFY the online trash.

Somebori wey dey always yarn about making imaginary millions with those trashy books com dey complain say someone too dey brag. lol
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by fk001(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
FriendNG:

I agree with you

I think we have something in common, my support doesn't goes to someone without any reason.

I was surfing on Facebook day before yesterday and I saw someone shared a post that "If he was given a choice to choose between his parents and Buhari he will definitely go for the latter"

That's absurd of him to campare the love he has for his parents and that of Buhari it is completely out of line and a slap on his parents face.

The worst thing is we have thousands of his likes here in Northern part of the country, they love Buhari for no reason, sometimes whenever i see such post i just ignore it and move on while most times I talked sense into their blocked head.

3 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2018
tommyken:

use to like your article until you began to use
manipulative tactics to gain attention plus your
dirty arrogance which doesn't fit you.
there is a guy who give relationship advice here on
nairaland called hard don. can't you see how
people enjoy his post. see Mr man your
perspective of life is too barbaric and unculture.
so after a man satisfy a lady in bed does it stop
the lady from cheating on him. I will rather learn
how to be financially independent instead of
learning your so called stupid books which you
wrote because it only satisfy ladies in their early
20's who still have a childish outlook concerning
life.
see Mr man you need to change your perspective
of life because you will regret it in the years to
come. There's difference between a playboy and a
man.

All of you will always say, "I used to like." The thing is, you guys want someone to cage, but not me. The thing you complain about is the thing I'll do more.

It's unfortunate that I don't care about the 3 of you. If what I do doesn't go down well with you.anymore, stick to the person you can relate with.

Why are you trying too hard to force yourself on me or force me to talk in a certain way? Have I tried to force you to do something my way before?

Whenever I say what you guys don't like, you begin cry. Must you like everything I say?

I don't have your time. Kindly move over to the person who does what you like. Simple English.

5 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
kiikikikikikikikicheesy

ilegend where u dey na.

Dem don DEMYSTIFY the online trash.

Somebori wey dey always yarn about making imaginary millions with those trashy books com dey complain say someone too dey brag. lol
With your name, you're a troll. The more you guys troll me, the more popular our books become. So, keep it up. If you need any book, move to www.wetclef.com and grab a copy.

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Whenever I don't give these kids book at a cheap rate, they come back to Nairaland to attack. They'll start. Calling it trashy book, kindergarten books, stupid books, etc. What they don't know is, they are promoting our books and I'm grateful.

Though, I'll act as if I'm angry — just to keep the drama going — but deep down, I'm happy that these rats are always attacking and promoting our books. Temi attacked Nora and got abused, but trust me, things have gotten better for her after the saga. No fight is a bad fight.

These kids fund someone who gives the kind of tips I give, yet they are still coming to disturb me. Why can't they stick with the person? This means there is something I'm giving out that is irresistible. Even when they get angry like this, they will still come back another time.

It's like a bad boy who abuses a girl, yet the girl doesn't want to leave him. It's good know there are frustrated Nairalanders who can't live without me. I thank God for this.

If you tell them to ignore my next thread, they'll refuse. What kind of obsession is this? I think I like it sha — it means I'm worth talking about. If nobody talks about you, then you're a nobody.

So, some people have time to ignore their businesses to put mouth in mine. Maybe, they don't have anything in life to focus on. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2018
iLegendd:
With your name, you're a troll. The more you guys troll me, the more popular our books become. So, keep it up. If you need any book, move to www.wetclef.com and grab a copy.

Na u book dey hungry. Lol. Next time dont mess with people from the politics section cos they will devour you like they just did. Mumu. Anybody that downloads that crap is surely sick in the head. No be copy, na your empty brain i go grab.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Na u book dey hungry. Lol. Next time dont mess with people from the politics section cos they will devour you like they just did. Mumu. Anybody that downloads that crap is surely sick in the head. No be copy, na your empty brain i go grab.
Ok, Mr. Foolish Boy 4.19.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Dont mind that loser abeg. Its only fools that think everyone hates them when they get exposed. If he cant provide any proof that any of us begged him for books (if only he knew how much i spend on playstore and Amazon ) then he is nothing but a crybaby.

He is just like a criminal who thinks the police are 'attracted' to him just because they pay attention to him but whether he likes it or not, we will always speak out. Call it obsession, love, envy, attraction, whatever. Its your cup of tea. He can take all the cheap popularitygrin We dont care, so better be prepared. WE ARE COMING TO YOUR NEXT THREAD cheesy

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Now he is pretending to be a female. Nairalanders, shine your eyes
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Ok, Mr. Foolish Boy 4.19.
Whatever you say, punk.
Lol
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Now he is pretending to be a female. Nairalanders, shine your eyes

No mind that goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.