Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297740 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ugobi2555: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
TissuePaper:
Hello fellow nairalanders and business men, I was at the verge of making my first million naira early this year but I got carried away by the euphoria and made some bad investments which later backfired and left me bankrupt... However, I'm recuperating now, and I just wanted to know at what age you guys made your first million naira and how you did it or the investments you made.

This is just to serve as a motivation to our young and upcoming brothers and sisters still in the labor market struggling to make ends meet.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
bada007:
….it’s through hustle if you know what I mean
I do o, can we connect?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by boolee(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
chymdyx:

I know you are a man...so pls don't get this wrong. But I loooooooove your mindset!!! Your thoughts are deep!!
Your contemplation, unique!! Thanks for the wisdom.
And I will loooooove to read thru your parables...thanks.

Thanks a lot.

I'll do well to explain how easy it is to make your first million if you are still struggling at it.

I made mine through the Business of Importation.

I'll drop a link through which You can learn How To Safely Import Attractive and High Demanding Items from China.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
chymdyx:

I know you are a man...so pls don't get this wrong. But I loooooooove your mindset!!! Your thoughts are deep!!
Your contemplation, unique!! Thanks for the wisdom.
And I will loooooove to read thru your parables...thanks.

Here is the link to the Business of Importation that I recently started to Financially Enlighten Nigerian and African Youths so they can Prosper.

https://www.nairaland.com/7045751/solutions-africa-worry-no-more-business

It is my primary concern to help as much persons who are interested in Earning Money Digitally Through The Business of:

A - Agriculture,

E - Exportation,

I - Importation,

O - Organization,

U - Unionism.

So, the thread above explains deeply about The Business of Importation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by solace89(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Hello bro, good day.
Pls if you don't mind can I send you a pm

Yes, please.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by soliufiljannah(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
26 Investing in domain names

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Spiritualizt: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Bruh, I just checked this out. I make my first million few years back via domain flipping and ingesting (you can check my comment on this thread). Did you mind a DM to discuss how this works? We can rub mind creating multiple streams of income.
baba pls I need that Alex Verda ebook pls help ur guy sale no gree come again ooo epochnames@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
soliufiljannah:
bro please can you teach me this domain business
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
I'm 24 presently but haven't made my million yet.

Though one of my goals this year is to hit the mark.

By His Grace, I'll definitely come back and update you guys.

I'm a Video Marketer and Crypto Content Writer.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by rukz: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
I strongly believe I will join the league of millionaire this year and I will testify soon.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2022
rukz:
I strongly believe I will join the league of millionaire this year and I will testify soon.
same here bro,what are you into?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by rukz: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
same here bro,what are you into?
forex trading, though I just started
what about you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
rukz:
what about you.
am an artisan into plumbing and tiling work
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by holurinde(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
soliufiljannah:
Sensei cool

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnames:
bro please can you teach me this domain business
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
rukz:
what about you.
an artisan
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by penocrat1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
shilenji:
Made approx 7m in a day with bet9ja a couple of years back,was able to make 49million in 6months tho,but I've been making steady income ever since cool sometimes 500k,10k,5k etc depends sha
Bros please help me. I want to win with you
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shilenji(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Lol
There is no help thst I can render without you making sacrifices, I have a lot of people I'm helping already.
penocrat1:

Bros please help me. I want to win with you

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by rukz: 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
butterfly55:
Right now I'm into forex, I haven't made the millions yet but by this time next year, I will be quoting this trend. Once there's life and will, there's always a way.
pls how did u start?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LogicBomb8: 8:09pm On May 17, 2022
By the grace of GOD i must hit it this year

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
My next Sensitization Posts can make a lot of you here Your Next Millions in The Most Easiest Fashion without Hustling or Struggling for it.

Profits are MASSIVE and PASSIVE as Everything is Fully Automated after You Follow My Trading Instructions.

Wait Up.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
My next Sensitization Posts can make a lot of you here Your Next Millions in The Most Easiest Fashion without Hustling or Struggling for it.

Profits are MASSIVE and PASSIVE as Everything is Fully Automated after You Follow My Trading Instructions.

Wait Up.

May 19, 2022:

The 10 Dollars Maildrops Coins Alert:

New Bullish Coins To Buy :

First Set of 6 Bullish Coins To Buy for Today:

These Set of 6 Bullish Coins were sent out very early in the morning today on My Private E-Currency Trading Broadcast Channel for Subscribers of My Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Services to BUY and HOLD for Assured Profits within The Next 7 Days.

This has been provided Totally Free for you so that you can take advantage of Earning Yourself an average of 500% Profits within The Next 7 Days as You take Actions towards it.

Don't just take my words for it.

I'll drop updates on what have happened over the past few days and months so you see how some people on Nairaland here are already Financially benefiting from The Beauty of Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy ( CAB).

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

May 19, 2022:

The 10 Dollars Maildrops Coins Alert:

New Bullish Coins To Buy :

First Set of 6 Bullish Coins To Buy for Today:

These Set of 6 Bullish Coins were sent out very early in the morning today on My Private E-Currency Trading Broadcast Channel for Subscribers of My Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Services to BUY and HOLD for Assured Profits within The Next 7 Days.

This has been provided Totally Free for you so that you can take advantage of Earning Yourself an average of 500% Profits within The Next 7 Days as You take Actions towards it.

Don't just take my words for it.

I'll drop updates on what have happened over the past few days and months so you see how some people on Nairaland here are already Financially benefiting from The Beauty of Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy ( CAB).

Today's Profiting: Hot and Recent

10dollars.carrd.co Coin Result Updates:

May 17, 2022 to May 19, 2022 Profit/Loss Reports on The First Set of 6 Bullish Coins Instructed To BUY:

About 3 Days ago; I instructed My Followers to Buy These Set of 6 Coins which I had vividly Analysed to Go on A BULLISH Run for Assured Profits within The Shortest Period of Time Usually within 7 days.

Paramountly; We also started a 24 Hours Coin Tracking Initiative which is to Spark Up The Consciousness of People towards The Price Movement of Coins in The Crypto Market so that they all can be conversant with Taking Short and Quick Profits in The Market.

To The Glory of God Who Is LOVE; We are already in Profit from The Price Value Average of The 6 Coins which were instructed to be BOUGHT.

The Blue Circles Represent The Price Movement of Our 6 Coins and their % Price Movements in The Last 24 Hours:

MATHEMATICALLY;

(-22.64 + 8.53 + 812.68 - 13.84 - 14.60 + 10.75) = 780.88%

Financially;

If You had Invested $1 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $10...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $78.088 Returns.

On Similar Note; If You had Invested $10 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $100...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $780.88 Returns.

All of these Profits in Just 3 Days.

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

Sport Trading cannot give this to you EASILY.

FOREX Trading cannot give You Such Massive Profits within 3 Days so EASILY.

Affiliate Marketing Cannot Do Such Easily.

Nothing Really can.

There's Nothing As Sweeter as This As Far As Digital Investment is concerned.

Eat Your Piece of The Cake when You Still Can.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 9:27pm On May 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Today's Profiting: Hot and Recent

10dollars.carrd.co Coin Result Updates:

May 17, 2022 to May 19, 2022 Profit/Loss Reports on The First Set of 6 Bullish Coins Instructed To BUY:

About 3 Days ago; I instructed My Followers to Buy These Set of 6 Coins which I had vividly Analysed to Go on A BULLISH Run for Assured Profits within The Shortest Period of Time Usually within 7 days.

Paramountly; We also started a 24 Hours Coin Tracking Initiative which is to Spark Up The Consciousness of People towards The Price Movement of Coins in The Crypto Market so that they all can be conversant with Taking Short and Quick Profits in The Market.

To The Glory of God Who Is LOVE; We are already in Profit from The Price Value Average of The 6 Coins which were instructed to be BOUGHT.

The Blue Circles Represent The Price Movement of Our 6 Coins and their % Price Movements in The Last 24 Hours:

MATHEMATICALLY;

(-22.64 + 8.53 + 812.68 - 13.84 - 14.60 + 10.75) = 780.88%

Financially;

If You had Invested $1 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $10...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $78.088 Returns.

On Similar Note; If You had Invested $10 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $100...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $780.88 Returns.

All of these Profits in Just 3 Days.

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

Sport Trading cannot give this to you EASILY.

FOREX Trading cannot give You Such Massive Profits within 3 Days so EASILY.

Affiliate Marketing Cannot Do Such Easily.

Nothing Really can.

There's Nothing As Sweeter as This As Far As Digital Investment is concerned.

Eat Your Piece of The Cake when You Still Can.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

As for those who will be interested in learning how to Always Stay Profitable in Trading in The Crypto Market; The Ultimate Strategy which I've Always Mandated for Utilization is The Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

And the reason for this is simply because The CAB Method of Trading relies Mathematically on The LAW OF AVEARAGES and PROBABILITIES on DEMAND & SUPPLY of Trending Coins.

Since January 29th, 2022; I've been teaching and training people on How To Trade The Crypto Markets Massively and Passively Profitably through The Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Methodology via the sensitization thread which you can access through the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

So, do yourself the favour of learning my principles of trading Cryptos Profitably.

I've dropped the thread link above so that we don't derail this thread with too much questions and replies that may come up after these posts. Hence, if you have any question as regards All of What You've seen on here so far; you can use the thread above to ask your questions.

Best Regards.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthonyeshuah.

(Messiah of Finance).
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Pablo9090: 8:07am On May 20, 2022
Let me pen this statement down here, by this time next year I MUST cross millionaire status!!!, just like how others pen theirs and came back to give testimony , I will surely come back and give my own testimony , who knows with a little giveaway to celebrate it wink

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by uthlaw: 9:42am On May 20, 2022
shilenji:
Made approx 7m in a day with bet9ja a couple of years back,was able to make 49million in 6months tho,but I've been making steady income ever since cool sometimes 500k,10k,5k etc depends sha
how come,can you put me through!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by uthlaw: 11:37am On May 20, 2022
bada007:
….it’s through hustle if you know what I mean
hwf,which update de go?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Clintx(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2022
20 years old and 6 months,I made my first million then subsequently made small amounts up to 2 million naira.....
I made some investment and also put money into some places which I see yielding more cash in the long run,1 million naira seems like such a big amount but in reality it's not such a big amount because naira is designed to lose value over time

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.