Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297527 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Naijamate: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
I would have make my first million this year if not for that useless and God forsaking picker that ran away with my $180k , well hustle continues, every hustler has a pay day

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Holyfield1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
I am interested in this
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DEBUU: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
WilliamL:
No I will not be name dropping unfortunately. Those interested can contact me, only then will I send all relevant details.

my mail frantexx28@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DEBUU: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,

Since I shared my story and mentioned the Fiverr ebook that helped me, I've got a tone of PMs from people requesting for the ebook to those seeking for financial assistance.

I have sent the ebook to all those that requested, but I'm tired of sending it every time. I want to upload the ebook to mediafire and then share the link for everyone to access. It's there a way to post link here without getting the bots on my a$$? Do tell if you know.

As for those requesting for financial assistance, sorry don't know what to believe anymore. A lot of insincere people out there. And MOST take advantage of other people's success.

For the record, I made my first 100k on Fiverr by going to UNIPORT every night to use the school generator and literary worked my ass off from a borrowed mini laptop. I was living close to UNIPORT then.

Bottom line, if you want someth
ing, then you have to want it as BAD as the air you breath for you to make it a success.

Good luck to everyone. 2019 will be better.. InshaAllah!

Pls help me I need the eBook frantexx28@gmail. com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DEBUU: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
massive1019:
i've pm you boss....hit me up with that fiverr material. God bless.

Pls bro can you help me with the fiverr material he sent to you . frantexx28@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Enosa1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Starboytwo:
Most of the ages start from 26...if you are 26 or around that age bracket and you've never made no millions yet,hustle hard and youd get it to...

Oh by the way I'm really interested in foodstuffs from the north to the South,you feel me ...whose with me let's make some millions....
I'm interested,how do we go about it
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
2015. N1.5M to be exact, and since then there have been no turning back. Between 2015 and now I have made over N180 million. Ten years ago if anyone had said I'll ever see a million I would have laughed that person off. 15 years ago I was walking round Festac Town, sometimes barefooted selling vegetables (shokor) and okra. When the season comes I sell corn..With a trey over my head walking round Festac shouting "BUY SHOKOR". It's the most humiliating thing that can ever befall any on in secondary school as I get to see most of my classmates..girls included. I once saw a classmate and nearly ran for cover, unfortunately the trey fell on the road, and right there I had to stop and picking back the items one by one lol.

The day Nigeria played South Africa in the semi final at the Ghana Nigeria 2002 Nations Cup I wasn't even allowed to see the game. I had to go Kiri. Then, as timaya said " I dey on my own Jehovah just bless me o". God took me from rags, the bottom of the food chain in the family, the most despised and hated, God took me from that to become the richest person in the history of my family. Anyone who doubts the existence of God and his propensity to fight for and bless the underdog, the oppressed, is doing himself a major disservice. I have experienced first hand how God works. It's incredible.

So what's finally giving you these millions?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shegzy2009: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,

Since I shared my story and mentioned the Fiverr ebook that helped me, I've got a tone of PMs from people requesting for the ebook to those seeking for financial assistance.

I have sent the ebook to all those that requested, but I'm tired of sending it every time. I want to upload the ebook to mediafire and then share the link for everyone to access. It's there a way to post link here without getting the bots on my a$$? Do tell if you know.

As for those requesting for financial assistance, sorry don't know what to believe anymore. A lot of insincere people out there. And MOST take advantage of other people's success.

For the record, I made my first 100k on Fiverr by going to UNIPORT every night to use the school generator and literary worked my ass off from a borrowed mini laptop. I was living close to UNIPORT then.

Bottom line, if you want something, then you have to want it as BAD as the air you breath for you to make it a success.

Pls kindly send me the fiverr material. Thank you.

olusegunisola2009@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by massive1019(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2018
DEBUU:

Pls bro can you help me with the fiverr material he sent to you . frantexx28@gmail.com
boss check your email again....its not going.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by erenax: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2018
benson03:
I made my first million at the age of 22 now 23,,
While on campus I moved with people that were more successful than I am,ranging from estate agents and already called to bar lawyers,after close observation i realised this set of people were making more than enough money from property management,house leting and other estate agent business,,to cut the story short I registered and got licensed by ERCAAN with ID card and certificate,I started creating aggressive awareness on campus about what I do and as God will have his way, clients were calling in to either rent apartment or buy land and other categories of properties and that was how I was able to save over a million in a year,,Glory to God...
I want to sell my land can u help
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2018
OmoDavido:
I have not made a million naira before. But I made my first 100 thousand naira at age 18, year 2013 after my ss3 waec through hustling of bottle water and lacasera in hold up and bus parks at Oshodi.

But due to some family issue and being the first born of the family, gave my mum and sibling almost all.

And now that I am an undergraduate in a federal university in Nigeria, having 10k in my account self is a miracle. But I believe I will also make my millions and be okay one day. There is time for everyone!

Gbogbo wa la ma make รจ!

Wow.. same story... I made my first 100k at 18... then made up to 400k more from mining cryptocurrency and from my artworks sale... all legit.

now I'm in school and if my account enters 15k.. na to thank God.. School is really sapping me despite the fact that I do not spend much.... I'm 20 now and hoping to start something soon.

a million naira is just 1k in one thousand places... it's nothing God can't do through my hustles

10 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Xcore91: 2:35am On Dec 27, 2018
massive1019:
boss check your email again....its not going.
you can also help me out darefreelance@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Xcore91: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Holyfield1:
I am interested in this
intrested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Xcore91: 2:42am On Dec 27, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,

Bottom line, if you want something, then you have to want it as BAD as the air you breath for you to make it a success.

it easy if you have a gmail account you can upload to ur google drive and share us the link we will download it straight thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Xcore91: 2:47am On Dec 27, 2018
TissuePaper:
so i heard sef, it's the more reason why i wasn't really interested on it...so will you advice me not to learn it
I joined fiverr November 21 up-to-date now withdraw over $100 the problem is look for something those Indian are bad at doing
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Enosa1(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Mystic1:
Please I'm interested and ready to work hard...egbenomanosakhare@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hawwal84: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,

Can you kindly forward the book to lawalkolade@gmail.com, many thanks as you do so.

My best regards.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Anita01:
yes you can, I will reply
Anita01:
are u interested in the cosmetics biz
WhatsApp me on 08067014878 please.... PM isn't working. Let's talk business please.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Iykesmooth post=73119126]

I have sent you all six forex ebooks for free. [/ail.com thanks for your kindness.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sheun001(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Well, I made my first milla indirectly sort of. I had up to 5 juicy scholarships while in school, which totalled up to 750k per annum.

I didn't really depend so much on the cash though so I had much of it saved away in my accounts.

After about 3 consecutive years in school, I had a net balance of a mill plus.

I guess I got paid for studying. smiley

Sorry do you mind sharing the names of this scholarship
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sheun001(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Well, I made my first milla indirectly sort of. I had up to 5 juicy scholarships while in school, which totalled up to 750k per annum.

I didn't really depend so much on the cash though so I had much of it saved away in my accounts.

After about 3 consecutive years in school, I had a net balance of a mill plus.

I guess I got paid for studying. smiley

Sorry do you mind sharing the names of this scholarships
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Goddys(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2018
erenax:

I want to sell my land can u help

I can help you..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hizzypearl(f): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Enosa1(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

When I look at how things were many years I can only but smile.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.
I am really interested please...egbenomanosakhare@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bville02(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Wow. This thread is incredible!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Viserion: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2018
TissuePaper:
hmm okay then, tho mine is not really something I'll advice anyone to go into, it was the foreign exchange and sports analysis market. (very volatile)

I started with about 20k as capital and then grew it so much that I even began to question myself...i was really that good but then as is always the case I decided to leave my comfort zone (usual technique and strategy) to try out something new... This was the beginning of my downfall.
pls show me how
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by duepurpose: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,

Pls help your brother too.
udodandyson@yahoo.com
God bless you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by duepurpose: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

When I look at how things were many years I can only but smile.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.

I need help on affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
Pls my email is udodandyson@yahoo.com
God bless you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by duepurpose: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Dwayne22:

bros help me with the ebooks abeg... God will help you stand strong in jesus name
donsilas3@gmail.com

Brother can you help me with six forex ebooks fowarded to you.
God bless you
udodandyson@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Latmania: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
Bros pls me too I want u to mentor me on what u too are doing my email:latmania@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hizzypearl(f): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,
I have sent the ebook to all those that requested, but I'm tired of sending it every time. [b]I want to upload the ebook to mediafire and then share the link for everyone to access. It's there a way to post link here without getting the bots on my a$$? Do tell if you know.
Salam alaekum bros, abeg i need the ebook too.. isiakamariam6@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.