Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297867 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Nwanne nwayoo
isikwa nwayo... grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DEBUU: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
DEBUU:

obifranc208@gmail.com Thank you sir. Merry Christmas
Thanks and God bless
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DEBUU: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
massive1019:
if you have another email send it.

Thanks and God bless
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by samley19(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by snrguy5(m): 4:25am On Dec 28, 2018
mrphysics:
I made my first N1m at age 27. I also made someone a millionaire at same age.

I made First N5m still at age 27.

I made all these on Fiverr, offering freelance writing services

Please sir I will like you to mentor me on this fiverr
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by snrguy5(m): 4:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:
24....made it this year from freelance writing on up work...actually made close to 5 million if not for family problem and fenjo grin

Please how can I contact you so you can guide me on creating account on upwork they keep disapproving me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by gis2010: 5:21am On Dec 28, 2018
oloyolo:

a lot of my philosophy has changed since then.

I'm still interested in domain name and softwares but like I said I am trying to gain momentum. I have the knowledge but I'm working on raising capital. in fact I know more about domain name and softwares now than I knew then.

that is why I believe my come back will be massive, I'm not in a rush.

this actually the first time am coming out to talk about my failure, I used to hide it because I didn't want people to judge me as stupid.

plus after the whole thing happened, I fell into a long cycle of depression, lost my self esteem, became a chronic procrastinator and dopamine junky, I would troll youtude and nl day and night just to evade reality did drugs and all.

but just last month I read a book that changed everything "what learned losing a million dollar"

that book changed me in every way. if I had my way I will make everybody I know read that book.

don't worry you will soon hear the part2

Interesting I must say! Please, I will be happy to have the book "What learned losing a million dollar".
Pls send to email: globalgisr@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by legit90: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2018
DIRECT CLEAN UK USED APPLE MACBOOK UNIBODY

Laptop Name: Apple MacBook Unibody

Processor: Intel core 2 processor,

Look View: Very clean ,

Memory Installed: 6GB Ram, 320GB HDD

10hours battery life ,

Wireless Lan: Yes ,

Webcam: Yes

3 USB port,

HDMI: yes

Screen size: 13.3 inch slim ,

Operating System: MacOS Sierra Condition: 100% perfect as clean as new ,

With fully installed basic mac applications,

Price: N95,000

Contact: call 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 Whatsapp 08166828416

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2018
slim49z:
Just stumbled upon this thread and was impressed with the hustle of Nigerian youths.

We're not lazy!

Made my first million on Fiverr at 27.

Second million from mini importation.

The problem is not making the first million. The real problem is growing it.

I'm a Portharcourt and Lagos guy that likes clubing, hanging out & hotel life, and growing that first million was as hard AF.

This year was not bad. We thank the Most High!

Target next year ending (2019) is 40 to 70 million inshaAlla! So I mote it be!!

My advise to youths: pick a business, get a mentor in that business and be consistent no matter what. NEVER allow yourself to get distracted.

The worst distraction for any young guy coming into money is girls. STAY FOCUSED. I know cos I was once there.

May Most High help us all.. Iseeeeeee!

please forward the materials to me on
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mrphysics(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2018
snrguy5:

Please sir I will like you to mentor me on this fiverr
Bros, kindly visit the business section, you will see a fiverr thread, go through that thread up till page 15, then read the last 10 pages of same thread by beatzone and you wouldn't need any mentoring.

No one can promise to mentor you. I have 3 orders in queue and I am looking for time to complete them.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by veifiedceejay(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
To the Dropshipping Gurus in the house please I need help with these questions here

1 Can UAE Paypal be used for Dropshipping to any country?
2 Is Pay pal accounts restricted to the country you opened with?
3 what is the best option for me in terms of using paypal for this business and which country is better and for xample having a uae paypal does that mean i can only dropshipp in uae countries only?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ayomidite(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2018
slim49z:
Just stumbled upon this thread and was impressed with the hustle of Nigerian youths.

We're not lazy!

Made my first million on Fiverr at 27.

Second million from mini importation.

The problem is not making the first million. The real problem is growing it.

I'm a Portharcourt and Lagos guy that likes clubing, hanging out & hotel life, and growing that first million was as hard AF.

This year was not bad. We thank the Most High!

Target next year ending (2019) is 40 to 70 million inshaAlla! So I mote it be!!

My advise to youths: pick a business, get a mentor in that business and be consistent no matter what. NEVER allow yourself to get distracted.

The worst distraction for any young guy coming into money is girls. STAY FOCUSED. I know cos I was once there.

May Most High help us all.. Iseeeeeee!

please forward it to me
ayomideayodele2017@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by massive1019(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
By the grace of God I'm coming back here to share my testimony....but for now I need to be learning before I can start earning.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Hard drugs ?? embarassed

Yes, hard drugs

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
DaddyGngeess:

Yes, hard drugs
Oh no!
cry cry cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by opalk(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
fabulous2000:
can u do laundry and dry cleaning business, if yes PM me
okay Sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kalex0(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
iwriterng:

Made roughly 4million that year. (That was 2016 when dollar was crazy, made $5,000 in November and $5200 in December that year.)

It was all from amazon affiliate marketing.

I still do amazon affiliate marketing, and I have several sites now.

I’m worried I can’t get a regular job anymore, because I would be depressed to work for such little pay.

please I'm ready to learn this Amazon affiliate marketing of a thing

please drop your WhatsApp digit I will contact you please

cciwriterng

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oh no!
cry cry cry

My guy forget nothing dey there, it was fun then...is all past terms now
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Joemetry(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bizibi:
start from somewhere, at age 24 I was a middle man in PMS(fuel) deals ,I started way back in school.try something, with time you will be surprised.
Now I'm doing deals worth billions and hundred of millions.dedicate and discipline yourself.
Bros, can one start this PMS biz with a hundred thousand?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by naijawisdom(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
naijawisdom:

Be very careful on this thread and know who to find help on Nairaland.

Go to the first post on page 68, 64 & 65 and read more about the person you just quoted.

Many SCAMMERS are monitoring this thread on who to scam in order to make their first million.

DON'T BE A VICTIM TO SCAMMERS
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bizibi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Joemetry:

Bros, can one start this PMS biz with a hundred thousand?
don't bother,not healthy doing it now.....
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Oyerinde16(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Viserion:
iam interested, how do I reach you?
reach me on O81 655 45 O18
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Oyerinde16(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
InfinixMine:

I don't mind learning from you 19laslas@gmail.com
reach me on O81. 655. 45. OI8
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Joemetry(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bizibi:
don't bother,not healthy doing it now.....
Ahggg...
Capital too small?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by noble71(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
veifiedceejay:
To the Dropshipping Gurus in the house please I need help with these questions here

3 what is the best option for me in terms of using paypal for this business and which country is better and for xample having a uae paypal does that mean i can only dropshipp in uae countries only?
Why not use a GTB dollar account, then open account with paystack.com. it's what most guys are using now. I just don't like PayPal wahala.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by noble71(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
veifiedceejay:

Why not use a GTB dollar account, then open account with paystack.com. it's what most guys are using now. I just don't like PayPal wahala.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bizibi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Joemetry:

Ahggg...
Capital too small?
I won't advice you to go into it even if it is big,you can explore other areas.....
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
marvinsync:
only guys are talking

where are the girls?

feminists this is ur time to shine
I tire oo.. I really need to do something, though am still a student, how wish I know any online business.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Joemetry(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bizibi:
I won't advice you to go into it even if it is big,you can explore other areas.....
Okay thanks...

And you wouldn't even tell me why?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by khairate(f): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
hello, goodevening house. please anyone familiar with woocommerce should kindly assist me. I cant add products, each time I hit the publish button, it simply show a page saying request error, or the publish button turns inactive. anyone with an idea on the cause of this should please assist me. thanks in anticipation
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Chamladas: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Feel free to PM me.
khairate:
hello, goodevening house. please anyone familiar with woocommerce should kindly assist me. I cant add products, each time I hit the publish button, it simply show a page saying request error, or the publish button turns inactive. anyone with an idea on the cause of this should please assist me. thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.