Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297640 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by fergieboy: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
damolAyewoh:
Very interesting!!! My 1st Million was at age 25! I was working as a marketing planner, so I controlled the company's budget and instead of giving projects out to companies, I got my own guys to run them and we made massive profit. I found out 9-5 wasn't for me when I got Married in 2016, so I resigned. Right now, I am a visa agent, haven travelled to 3 most sought countries, without ever being refused visa for once, I found out all it takes to get visas granted. As well as that, I help people who need proof of fund for Visa applications, especially the Canadian EE and PNP. Also, I do foodstuffs exportation to African stores in the UK, US and Canada and I am currently organising a training for interested people. The training starts on the 3rd of Jab 2019 at 8pm on WhatsApp. I realised to keep the millions, you have to have time freedom I.e, be your own boss!!! Ask yourself this, the money we are all looking for, where does it come from? The answer will lead you to your next step of millions!!!
I'm interested in the training.. How do we join
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by winnerr(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
How is it that you did not see anything wrong when he told the guy to stfu ?? shocked
How could you when he's the president of your "association" and y'all hold him in high esteem...he can do no wrong in y'all's eyes ....Oh my goodness! grin

I guess y'all see nothing wrong in insulting people since you all are guided by no principles.
If y'all follow no rules, at least you know what good is right ??

Be good to people then, respect people and the world would be a better place for us all .
What you give is what you get!
Nobody likes being disrespected irrespective... not even a child.
Don't do to others what you wouldn't like to be done to you .
Don't be blinded... It is not a competition between what you believe and what we believe.
Respect people and their beliefs and see how easy it is to live without strife .

#Peace!
What association are you on about? And I don't even know the guy you quoted as president of whatever association. I'm not competing with any belief here. The thread is one to share what age you made your first million and how, not a testimony session in church where you tell us what God did for you. Lol, and I attend church services grin

Peace out!

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Unekz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
omobacyprus:
Have not made my first million but we are getting there by the grace of God I should next year. How. I’m an influencer. Own my pages and get paid for shoutouts and promotions. Looking to start a Shopify store as second source of income.
Bro whats shopify and whats the minimum amount one can start with please ??
Help a fellow sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by wisdomremz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
And someone is getting paid in millions daily with you guys commenting and advertising on his site....seun osewa CEO nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hefelove(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
damolAyewoh:
Very interesting!!! My 1st Million was at age 25! I was working as a marketing planner, so I controlled the company's budget and instead of giving projects out to companies, I got my own guys to run them and we made massive profit. I found out 9-5 wasn't for me when I got Married in 2016, so I resigned. Right now, I am a visa agent, haven travelled to 3 most sought countries, without ever being refused visa for once, I found out all it takes to get visas granted. As well as that, I help people who need proof of fund for Visa applications, especially the Canadian EE and PNP. Also, I do foodstuffs exportation to African stores in the UK, US and Canada and I am currently organising a training for interested people. The training starts on the 3rd of Jab 2019 at 8pm on WhatsApp. I realised to keep the millions, you have to have time freedom I.e, be your own boss!!! Ask yourself this, the money we are all looking for, where does it come from? The answer will lead you to your next step of millions!!!
Boss i really want to join thr training, i'm intrested in selling foodstuff to the African stores in Europe, pls how do we contact u? Here is my mail hefelove100@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
HardMirror:
if you are serious, dont hand over money to a fool. Instead of asking for their account balance why not give it to those who are ready to work and build the money. It is your money but think about it.
I agree with you on this smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
wisdomremz:
And someone is getting paid in millions daily with you guys commenting and advertising on his site....seun osewa CEO nairaland
He also benefits from people for free because lots and lots of people are posting valuable information here for free, and then people log on to get those information .

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by jennann(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
damolAyewoh:
Can we get further details on the training pls?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Heineken:
I appreciate man. Am a graduate of Mass Communication. Am a good computer literate and knows how well to use a camera. I have a very good photography skills. I edit too.. Very well. Photo editing and all
Think about photography art...you can learn about and develop it .

I've heard something about creating a story with creative pictures... You can also create a site for your pictures
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:

I get your point though, it is the conditioning. If you wanna be a rich man, work hard. If you wanna be a rich woman, marry a rich man.

There is one thing I have come to observe though, it is the fact that lots of guys love the status quo. They might complain when they wanna yab ladies, but they love the bragging right.

Exactly!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
Think about photography art...you can learn about and develop it .

I've heard something creating a story with creative pictures... You can also create a site for your pictures
thanks so much bro. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ugosample:

this is shocking

But to give you a different perspective, most young Nigerian women are victims of their upbringing and environment.

That is what has shaped a lot of them into what they are today, and how they think, plus their world views

That's why I don't castigate these young women

But to say the least, they got their priorities wrong and muddled up

sad but true
You are wise.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
LaJose78:

sir pls ds has been my account balance since 10th of this month after my 12k salary finished... pls look into my matter. even if its not million, any amount will make my month. thanks sir. account number is 4001398015... Fcmb. God bless sir.
Even if it's not millions ?? shocked
Oh my goodness!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bukkysam(f): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is what we do, may God answer our prayers. we make corporate shoe and sandals.

*FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM* S&B Concepts we are into quality bata, with foreign leather and sole. We give years guarantee on our products. We sell wholesale and retail. We make qualities.We compete with foreign standard, *we are beating the best to be the best*. Because the quality goes in before the name goes on. We transact business with the fear of God.We accept payment on delivery Worldwide but on escrow. That is TBC. We build on trust. CALL Or Chat us on whatsapp on : https://was.me/2348029947417
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
nkhay:
1:35am Whew!!

Awesome thread. Made sure read all. 1:19am

For the skilled guys who ain't sure if they're good enough, you can test your capability by going to Fiverr.com, search your niche keywords (2D, 3D, Autocad, Graphics design etc) look out for sellers who render these services, click their gigs and read the gig descriptions to see if you can do things listed on the description.

Some sellers have sample videos and images on their profile. Use this method to evaluate your skill level, get a freelance mentor and go conquer! (Mentor because Fiverr used to easier in the past)
Thank you for this .

Please how do I register to offer services ??
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kalex0(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Mine was @ 24 with expired domains investment before saturation

please what do u mean by b4 saturation?

are u saying someone cannot make much money with it now

I'm planning to go into this

please reply ASAP
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SmartMindsFx: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
kalex0:

please what do u mean by b4 saturation?

are u saying someone cannot make much money with it now

I'm planning to go into this

please reply ASAP
the cool domain and semi cool domains are already off.

You can be lucky sha but for me its a big NO at this time.

I'm not discouraging your o!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kalex0(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
the cool domain and semi cool domains are already off.

You can be lucky sha but for me its a big NO at this time.

I'm not discouraging your o!

what of expired domain and selling at higher price @market place
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SmartMindsFx: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
kalex0:

what of expired domain and selling at higher price @market place
that's what I'm talking about.
The cool domain names are held already.

What's left now are just crumbs and you can only get peanuts simply because the holders of the cool domain names are not ready to let go.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yuneehk(f): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
Even if it's not millions ?? shocked
Oh my goodness!
Better go, and sleep. Dude even had a target."even if it's not up to a million" grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by damolAyewoh: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
fergieboy:

I'm interested in the training.. How do we join
You can drop your WhatsApp number or DM me.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by damolAyewoh: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
jennann:

Can we get further details on the training pls?
You can drop your WhatsApp number or email address
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kalex0(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
that's what I'm talking about.
The cool domain names are held already.

What's left now are just crumbs and you can only get peanuts simply because the holders of the cool domain names are not ready to let go.

wow

@least I can make money from packing
whatabt that bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SmartMindsFx: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
kalex0:

wow

@least I can make money from packing
whatabt that bro
yes you can make peanuts from parking. Wish you luck sir.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kalex0(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
yes you can make peanuts from parking. Wish you luck sir.

peanuts

like how much are u talking abt here for one month

just asking though
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SmartMindsFx: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2018
kalex0:

peanuts

just asking though
your niche and domain name determines that. How much you are gonna make eludes me.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Lippy101: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2018
kalex0:

peanuts

just asking though

Honestly , 0.01$ per month if you are lucky grin
Except you have a very good domain with a lot of traffic then you can make money from parking.
To me parking should only be done when don't have immediate use of a domain.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Yuneehk:

Better go, and sleep. Dude even had a target."even if it's not up to a million" grin
My sister millionaires don't sleep o! grin

The millions might pass us by if we do wink
Ji masun! grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by obuksjr(m): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2018
My best thread so far.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by legit90: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2018
DIRECT CLEAN UK USED APPLE MACBOOK UNIBODY

Laptop Name: Apple MacBook Unibody

Processor: Intel core 2 processor,

Look View: Very clean ,

Memory Installed: 6GB Ram, 320GB HDD

10hours battery life ,

Wireless Lan: Yes ,

Webcam: Yes

3 USB port,

HDMI: yes

Screen size: 13.3 inch slim ,

Operating System: MacOS Sierra Condition: 100% perfect as clean as new ,

With fully installed basic mac applications,

Price: N80,000

Contact: call 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 Whatsapp 08166828416

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Thank you for this .

Please how do I register to offer services ??

Read this thread and ask questions there, others will guide you.

www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2018
nkhay:

Read this thread and ask questions there, others will guide you.

www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Thank you very much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.