Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297683 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2018
damolAyewoh:

You can drop your WhatsApp number or email address

Hi, here's my WhatsApp number +2348038221916 (the link is on my signature too.)
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SimplePlan34: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,

Since I shared my story and mentioned the Fiverr ebook that helped me, I've got a tone of PMs from people requesting for the ebook to those seeking for financial assistance.

I have sent the ebook to all those that requested, but I'm tired of sending it every time. I want to upload the ebook to mediafire and then share the link for everyone to access. It's there a way to post link here without getting the bots on my a$$? Do tell if you know.

As for those requesting for financial assistance, sorry don't know what to believe anymore. A lot of insincere people out there. And MOST take advantage of other people's success.

For the record, I made my first 100k on Fiverr by going to UNIPORT every night to use the school generator and literary worked my ass off from a borrowed mini laptop. I was living close to UNIPORT then.

Bottom line, if you want something, then you have to want it as BAD as the air you breath for you to make it a success.

Good luck to everyone. 2019 will be better.. InshaAllah!

Pls we d to me plss gabrielmuyiwa18@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ghanaian(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of Upwork Account
Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mystic1:
Drop your digit.
Pls also add me to ur group, I will like to learn from scratch about Crypto.
my_kels@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by dkizzy01: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
AM INTERESTED 07061960316

kalex0:

please I'm interested in digital marketing

when do we start please?

I need your WhatsApp digit or email address please
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by oceanized25(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
damolAyewoh:
Very interesting!!! My 1st Million was at age 25! I was working as a marketing planner, so I controlled the company's budget and instead of giving projects out to companies, I got my own guys to run them and we made massive profit. I found out 9-5 wasn't for me when I got Married in 2016, so I resigned. Right now, I am a visa agent, haven travelled to 3 most sought countries, without ever being refused visa for once, I found out all it takes to get visas granted. As well as that, I help people who need proof of fund for Visa applications, especially the Canadian EE and PNP. Also, I do foodstuffs exportation to African stores in the UK, US and Canada and I am currently organising a training for interested people. The training starts on the 3rd of Jab 2019 at 8pm on WhatsApp. I realised to keep the millions, you have to have time freedom I.e, be your own boss!!! Ask yourself this, the money we are all looking for, where does it come from? The answer will lead you to your next step of millions!!!
I am interested bro,this is my number for the watsapp training.07031094075
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Focusmind:
I made my first million in 2009 as PTDF scholar in UK. I was being paid £500 every month by PTDF plus the initial £2000 given to me before departure. Not millions in pounds but when I converted as I was transferring my earnings to my Nigeria bank account

I practically didn't touch the money as I was also working as a cleaner in a hospital, earning £6 per hour. I worked 4 hours a day and unlimited hours during summer. So, I had sufficient money to cater for my needs.

I also did a care giver job at old people's home, cleaning their poo and bathing them at a rate of £8.5 per hour and was fed with all sorts of foods , cakes ice-cream, fruits and juices. I saved quite a lot before returning back to my beloved Naija

Bro
After the PTDF is it compulsory you come back to 9ja
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deltatoto:
23 importation and exportation of culture.

Pls bro
Am interested
Would need some info
+2347067199251
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
damolAyewoh:
Very interesting!!! My 1st Million was at age 25! I was working as a marketing planner, so I controlled the company's budget and instead of giving projects out to companies, I got my own guys to run them and we made massive profit. I found out 9-5 wasn't for me when I got Married in 2016, so I resigned. Right now, I am a visa agent, haven travelled to 3 most sought countries, without ever being refused visa for once, I found out all it takes to get visas granted. As well as that, I help people who need proof of fund for Visa applications, especially the Canadian EE and PNP. Also, I do foodstuffs exportation to African stores in the UK, US and Canada and I am currently organising a training for interested people. The training starts on the 3rd of Jab 2019 at 8pm on WhatsApp. I realised to keep the millions, you have to have time freedom I.e, be your own boss!!! Ask yourself this, the money we are all looking for, where does it come from? The answer will lead you to your next step of millions!!!

Am interested bro
Add me up to the group
+2347067199251
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
slim49z:
Hey everyone,

Since I shared my story and mentioned the Fiverr ebook that helped me, I've got a tone of PMs from people requesting for the ebook to those seeking for financial assistance.

I have sent the ebook to all those that requested, but I'm tired of sending it every time. I want to upload the ebook to mediafire and then share the link for everyone to access. It's there a way to post link here without getting the bots on my a$$? Do tell if you know.

As for those requesting for financial assistance, sorry don't know what to believe anymore. A lot of insincere people out there. And MOST take advantage of other people's success.

For the record, I made my first 100k on Fiverr by going to UNIPORT every night to use the school generator and literary worked my ass off from a borrowed mini laptop. I was living close to UNIPORT then.

Bottom line, if you want something, then you have to want it as BAD as the air you breath for you to make it a success.

Good luck to everyone. 2019 will be better.. InshaAllah!

Am interested please help me out with the link to the ebook
Sequencepascal@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Latmania: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
damolAyewoh:
You can drop your WhatsApp number or email address
pls I'm interested 07032502259
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by awesomershal(m): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2019
damolAyewoh:

I'd love to get involved bro,pls add me on Whatsapp 08158621864.Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by FocusedB1h(f): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Kirinwa:

No problem. Just note that you wouldn't have to pay for anything. Just ignore mofos who keep writing scam as if I scammed their father. Let's wait for more people to show interest then we proceed.
Pls I would love to be amongst those 30 people. I’m eager to make it this year
Mentor me sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 01, 2019
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

When I look at how things were many years I can only but smile.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.

Interested, i am ready sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MummyIMadeIt: 3:57am On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Plutoman post=73097900][/quote]

undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MummyIMadeIt: 4:01am On Jan 01, 2019
ChocolateBunny:
Tola4zedon@gmail.com

Please forward
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AbuKhamsah(m): 6:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Abbey1987: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2019
damolAyewoh:
add me 08076919534

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by CYPRIANOSI: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2019
kalex0:

peanuts

like how much are u talking abt here for one month

just asking though
bro pls drop ur cont want to exchange some ideas on domain parcking
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

When I look at how things were many years I can only but smile.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.
So what do you gain by lying? You that was begging for job last month is averaging 500k monthly? Nkita lachaa gi anya ebaa!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Chuksmonika(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2019
believe anything you read here at your own peril,some may be true,some may be false,just continue doing that legal hustle you are engaged in,pray to God almighty,and also double your hustle,...Believe me you will make it!

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Focusmind: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Sequence001:

Bro
After the PTDF is it compulsory you come back to 9ja

Not compulsory. We had the two year post study programme then. It may not make sense to come back if you don't have a firm offer.

The uncertainty in the Nigerian labour market can make some one depressed. I will rather continue with my per hour job in UK or hook a citizen there and get papers than to come back to hopelessness.

If I didn't get the Nigerian job, I wouldn't have bothered returning. I was already exploring options of how to remain in UK legally.

You can take the route of marriage, but ensure you court a decent lady. I had a lot of Nigerians ladies that were UK citizen if you don't want to go for whitey. I could have gotten married to them and process my paper as we were also from the same state and attending same church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Noblepreneur: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Focusmind:

Not compulsory. We had the two year post study programme then. It may not make sense to come back if you don't have a firm offer.

The uncertainty in the Nigerian labour market can make some one depressed. I will rather continue with my per hour job in UK or hook a citizen there and get papers than to come back to hopelessness.

If I didn't get the Nigerian job, I wouldn't have bothered returning. I was already exploring options of how to remain in UK legally.

You can take the route of marriage, but ensure you court a decent lady. I had a lot of Nigerians ladies that were UK citizen if you don't want to go for whitey. I could have gotten married to them and process my paper as we were also from the same state and attending same church.
Sharp guy
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
4ckTOTO:

God help you. You Must be seriously hopeless and suicidal. Who starts their new year with such venom and evil because someone didn't buy their funds since last year? You need prayers fitbillionaire.

I don't have strength for your rubbish this year better borrow sense.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bealive100: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by melodyogonna(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Reserving the spot for when I make my first million.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bealive100: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Are you thinking of genuine investment? Then,cryptocurrency is the answer!!
Do you know one can make 130%-200% regularly through legitimate, reliable, paying and trustworthy cryptocurrency trading Investment.
Let me have the honor to introduce you to this great cryptocurrency trading Investment platform called invsetsky based in Toronto Canada, where you are guaranteed 130%-200%. VERY IMPORTANT: there is an ongoing promo in which you get 20% added to your deposit, the promo is only available from the Silver plan and above, THE PROMO ENDS SOON!!!
There is consistent online support on the website or you can email support at:
support@invsetsky.com
Check out the official website at:
https://invsetsky.com/?ref=Cryptoguru
If you don't have an idea what Bitcoin is,then I can assure you are far behind but don't worry we got you covered and are ready to put you through and optimize profits. Take a leap into financial freedom and learn how to trade cryptocurrency
Take Note: The next millionaires are those who invest in cryptocurrency.
You can reach me to clarify for more information:
Whatsapp or msg:0811 377 9259
Email: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hefelove(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ray07:
nice one man . . . have you tried shopify?
i have a friend on facebook who made $1mill in one month.
Boss i can u connect me to him o please, i want to know if there is way i can sell on shopify

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.