Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297367 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OmniSparrow: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Savings. This year. 31 years.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HeliosHay(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heineken:
bro morning
Afternoon bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
HeliosHay:
Afternoon bro
same here sir.. Pls can I send you a pm?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
TissuePaper:
Why are you posting it again
bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
indoorlove:
At 30. Made my first N10m this year. All through online business.
bro afternoon. Pls any job for your bro? Am really suffering. Any job at all
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heineken:
bro
sup
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
TissuePaper:
sup
fine brother. Like pm isn't going through. Would love to speak with you sir.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heineken:
fine brother. Like pm isn't going through. Would love to speak with you sir.
i have replied you
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
TissuePaper:
i have replied you
OK bro. I have sent you a message
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by aariwa(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
doshe39:
23,bet9ja I staked with #100 and I won #1.5million..it was like a joke then.. Since then I never chop 50k
hahaha
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by pricy007(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
24 via Crypto business
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tholluwalase(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
19, freelancing �
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HeliosHay(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heineken:
same here sir.. Pls can I send you a pm?
thats fine
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
HeliosHay:
thats fine
sent bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by billtommy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dc4life:
I was slightly above 21 when I made my first million from side hustles & trading bitcoins and Giftcards . God bless @Justi4Jesu who contacted me and added me to her WhatsApp Ecurrency group. Everything changed so fast after that, Met lots of great people on there.. I’m on the way to my 10th milli lol.. Glory be to God

P/S First 1 million is always the hardest to earn and keep, the rest millions are the easiest wink

Would not mind if you can put me through. Will send you a dm. Thank you
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Gates01: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Adiwana:
21 am yet to make my first million but i already have a land of my own that is well over 1 million and a couple of shares.But hope to make my first million hopefully next year or two
Shares?? Tell me more.. And can we talk better on WhatsApp?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Gates01: 1:33am On Feb 17, 2019
The10thMan:

Sent 10 books to you Sir.

Best regards.
Please send for me as well.
samarasuzi3@gmail.com

Thank you very much!!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2019
The10thMan:

Sent 10 books to you Sir.

Best regards.

Send for me too bro.

Chinonsougwuegbu@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by highbeeola(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Hello there, you can get top digital and premium course and training materials on the following:
Facebook ads
Email marketing
Affiliate marketing
E commerce
Drop shipping
Copy writing
Seo
Blogging
From the following Authors:
Justin cener, Todd brown, peter parks, Anthony Alfonso, frank Kern, john loomer etc. The authors list are endless. You can get any of it for a token very affordable. Message me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 6 2 7 0 7 7 5 3.
And softwares as well.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by dkizzy01: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Chairman good day my oga....
Please mentor me , please share the manuals with me.help me to be your boy sir.

My email..
taskcompleteng@gmail.com

Damentia:
Most of the guys forming millionaire here can not even boast of a 100k if asked to tender their account statements.... as for me I made my millions from selling choice plots of lands at different locations within my state,later on I got into mini import biz and started importing mobile phones both new and fairly used from China and USA...a lot of the ideas on nairaland business section really helped me,afterwards I bought some online manuals about how to sell on Amazon as a non US resident,without wasting time I gave it a try,I was selling different kinds of tech products,I get this products from sellers from alibaba in China.And with this business of selling on Amazon I was able to earn about 3 million naira in the first 3 months.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OmniSparrow: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Damentia:
Most of the guys forming millionaire here can not even boast of a 100k if asked to tender their account statements.... as for me I made my millions from selling choice plots of lands at different locations within my state,later on I got into mini import biz and started importing mobile phones both new and fairly used from China and USA...a lot of the ideas on nairaland business section really helped me,afterwards I bought some online manuals about how to sell on Amazon as a non US resident,without wasting time I gave it a try,I was selling different kinds of tech products,I get this products from sellers from alibaba in China.And with this business of selling on Amazon I was able to earn about 3 million naira in the first 3 months.

Your moniker should be Dementia. You disparage others but want to toot your flute? Swine.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Richdee1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=MrKong post=73092976]I'm going to make somebody a millionaire this night. *If you have less than #10 in you account. Send me your account number accompanied with the screenshot of your balance*
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by BlaqScarface(m): 1:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Hello Millionaires, Business Owners, Aspiring Millionaires, and the ones giving us burnt dodo on this group. I can help you boost your sales through persuasive and effective Copy to land more customers through effective Sales letters, mailing lists, blog posts and any form of persuasive writing that's aimed at getting you more sales conversions and boosting your revenue. I can effectively sell your products with my words, dm me and Let me make money for you with my words!!.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Grupo:

You are a compound nicompoop.

Your god doesn't exist. Deal with it.
So with this ur mentality ure saying there are no Christian millionaires?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by emperorventure4(m): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2019
Made my first million at 22 being A real estate agent, spent the money on my skul project and clearance and lost some to MMM

Now I have a land for sell at Owerri valued at 7million but the owner is travelling out and willing to sell at 6million, looking For buyers.
the land is close to ibari ogwa and its 1 and half plots, it will be valued at 9 million in one year

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Akinz75(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
If you're interested in mini exportation, mention me with your number smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Still Buying.....

Payoneer (Bulk and Bits)

iTunes

Ebay

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal

Instant Payment Guaranteed! Danke!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Xcore91: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Do you want to add 2D animations to your skill set but you don't have any animation skills, don't search too far Video maker FX pro is available for you at your disposal, with over 30 pre-install 2D explainer video theme to start with.

DM +234.70.62.4023.10 for software availability cheap and affordable with 1year premium free package without monthly subscription for the software
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by cve90: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2019
TLinkSystems:
Get all for 1,500 naira only

Interested please send me a mail ombaoma@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iykesmooth: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2019
TissuePaper:
Hello fellow nairalanders and business men, I was at the verge of making my first million naira early this year but I got carried away by the euphoria and made some bad investments which later backfired and left me bankrupt... However, I'm recuperating now, and I just wanted to know at what age you guys made your first million naira and how you did it or the investments you made.

This is just to serve as a motivation to our young and upcoming brothers and sisters still in the labor market struggling to make ends meet.

Thanks

Bro have you tried your hands on forex? It's great if you know how to do it

Unfortunately for me I do not have funds for that even though I am a very good trader who has been using a demo for months now

If it were a real account I would be a millionaire by now. Too bad it's not and that's why I'm dead broke

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iykesmooth: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2019
emperorventure4:
Made my first million at 22 being A real estate agent, spent the money on my skul project and clearance and lost some to MMM

Now I have a land for sell at Owerri valued at 7million but the owner is travelling out and willing to sell at 6million, looking For buyers.
the land is close to ibari ogwa and its 1 and half plots, it will be valued at 9 million in one year

Boss please can you lend me just 3k to feed? I'm in dire need of cash because even feeding is now a problem. Please help me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iykesmooth: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Dc4life:
I was slightly above 21 when I made my first million from side hustles & trading bitcoins and Giftcards . God bless @Justi4Jesu who contacted me and added me to her WhatsApp Ecurrency group. Everything changed so fast after that, Met lots of great people on there.. I’m on the way to my 10th milli lol.. Glory be to God

P/S First 1 million is always the hardest to earn and keep, the rest millions are the easiest wink

Bro please help me

I don't even have 100 naira in my account and feeding is now a problem

The day I do not have anyone to help I'll go hungry

The only thing I have is my impeccable knowledge in trading forex but how could I get funds to trade forex when I can't even feed myself?

Please assist me with anything you can spare. Pleaseeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.