Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297368 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iykesmooth: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2019
OmniSparrow:
Savings. This year. 31 years.

Bro what if I help you trade forex with a fraction of your funds and we share profits monthly?

Wouldn't that be better than just saving it?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iykesmooth: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2019
HeliosHay:

Made my first million aged 25 - Now I make more than twice that amount every month in the form of royalties from my Amazon Publishing business. No empty claims (proof attached)

God when is it gonna be my turn

Some have more than enough and some don't even have at all. What a life

I'm here drinking garri since yesterday wondering when all these hardship would stop

Bro please is there anyway you can assist me?Pleaseee
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by abdeiz(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Halifaxguy:
I'm in my early thirties, I make more than 1.2 million naira every month. But I feel the money is not enough for me due to my extravagant lifestyles. I wish I can cut down on some of my lifestyles. Btw, I am Full Stack Web Developer, plus I have a skill in digital analytics using (Google Analytics).

Bro, if I may ask, were you self trained and what is your stack or language. I'm working hard learning on my own right now.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by silaxx(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
TheStrongest:
If you are in Benin I can put you through
bro i live in benin and am interested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TheStrongest: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2019
silaxx:
bro i live in benin and am interested
pm
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ManishSmith(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am 27 and I have never made millions online or offline, the highest I have ever made online is just 75k and it was once.... I really feel bad seeing how much most guys here made and their ages, while am still struggling to make a 100k sad it is well I hope to get there soon maybe not when am 50yrs sad

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ElRapido: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
So nobody here became a millionaire through adsense business?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Quorax: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

Made my first million aged 25 - Now I make more than twice that amount every month in the form of royalties from my Amazon Publishing business. No empty claims (proof attached)

How does it work? Is this kindle publishing?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Quorax: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
ElRapido:
So nobody here became a millionaire through adsense business?
my friend makes millions from Adsense but his method is risky and capital intensive.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HeliosHay(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Quorax:

How does it work? Is this kindle publishing?

Yeah. It's Kindle Publishing

The first 3 screenshots is my royalties from audiobooks. The last screenshot is royalties from ebook and paperbacks combined
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Quorax: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
HeliosHay:

Yeah. It's Kindle Publishing

The first 3 screenshots is my royalties from audiobooks. The last screenshot is royalties from ebook and paperbacks combined

Okay. I lost passion for writing. How did you do the audio book? You did yourself or outsourced or a software?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ElRapido: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Quorax:
my friend makes millions from Adsense but his method is risky and capital intensive.

Can you share the methods please
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Quorax: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
ElRapido:

Can you share the methods please
find a very high cpc niche. One as high as $50-100cpc. Create your blog, pay for ads and drive traffic to it with Adsense on it.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ElRapido: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Quorax:

AdSense arbitrage. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by architectHUrSH(m): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2019
In this present time another easy way to make /invest millions is through SHELTER, many people want a conducive roof over their head.

We have Affordable building design,we work within budget to design unique and affordable building plans, engage the services of an architect to avoid waste of time and materials on site.call/whatsapp: 08066457689

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JewelBukky(f): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Kudos guys!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Pierce008: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2019
This thread, just set me into depression, see millionaires at a very tender age,..and here I am with nothing to boast of...

Guys help a brother, I reside in Benin, I'm an undergraduate, I really need someone to help me with a legit hustle. I just can't remain like this..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by olutoyiin: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pierce008:
This thread, just set me into depression, see millionaires at a very tender age,..and here I am with nothing to boast of...

Guys help a brother, I reside in Benin, I'm an undergraduate, I really need someone to help me with a legit hustle. I just can't remain like this..

please you people should help us, hear our cries. Teach us how to fish so we dont ve to beg for fish.
we rise by lifting others
I'm ready to learn
Abeg all the millionaires in the house help us
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by boniga(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
If you're interested in mini exportation, mention me with your number smiley

081-4621-55-60
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by boniga(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lawnray:

Kwara
I think you have a whatsapp group i belong to, can't really remember.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by erenax: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lawnray:
I have not made a million yet but working towards, am still making my money through foodstuffs supply and buy and hold method... Before the year ends,I will be a millionaire by Gods grace

Teach me dose buy and hold business
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by IkpuMmadu: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
Haven't made up to 200k before ( just finished school and waiting for service).
My problem is, I just focus majorly on my skill (graphix design, web design and programming) which fetches small change rather than looking at the big picture.
My dad is an importer (imports second-hand TVs, laptop, fridges, clothes(okirika) and also groundnut oil and tomato straight from UK) but I dont know why I hardly put interest in that aspect. Maybe I not that business minded individual.

Please who knows how to do these importation business (majorly online) please, I'd like to gain mastery of it because no more pocket money henceforth, the real world has begun.

In case if you are interested in buying the above listed goods, please contact me. Let me start from somewhere.

Dude you are in money yet you are fùcking up! Intro me to sit dad let's run business ....I want.to diversify
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Quorax: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pierce008:

Calm. Down.

If you have a laptop, learn a skill. These people didn't make that money without having a skill.

Find something... And learn. Skill is the first thing. Then network like mad. This might include changing the kind of friends you hang out with cos it will be a huge determinant.

9 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Pierce008: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Quorax:

Calm. Down.

If you have a laptop, learn a skill. These people didn't make that money without having a skill.

Find something... And learn. Skill is the first thing. Then network like mad. This might include changing the kind of friends you hang out with cos it will be a huge determinant.
Thanks brother

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Fela4ese: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Grupo:

You are a compound nicompoop.

Your god doesn't exist. Deal with it.
oga d almighty God exist n he is d one keeping u so mind ur words

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JhyMedex: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
The10thMan:

Sent 10 books to you Sir.
Best regards.
Could you be so kind as to send those books to my email :
pfm4real@gmail.com
thank u Sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JhyMedex: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Mystic1:
pfm4real@gmail.com Thank you Sir..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OnlineWell(m): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Age 22...Though mine was just half a million, I made this through selling foreign numbers for verifying accounts online i.e Facebook, Whatsapp, Fiverr etc.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by einsteine(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Bro please help me

I don't even have 100 naira in my account and feeding is now a problem

The day I do not have anyone to help I'll go hungry

The only thing I have is my impeccable knowledge in trading forex but how could I get funds to trade forex when I can't even feed myself?

Please assist me with anything you can spare. Pleaseeee

Trading on Demo is different from real
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Trailblazer2: 2:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

When I look at how things were many years I can only but smile.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.

Lol guy

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iykesmooth: 4:19am On Feb 26, 2019
einsteine:

Trading on Demo is different from real

Who told you that?

Are you familiar will the app meta trader 4?

That is the most used forex trading app ever and the charts are the same

The only difference is that you can't withdraw your winnings from a demo but they only have one chart for both demo and real account

Try it. Log into a real account. Look at the chart of any trade and then log into a demo. You would realize it's the same thing

If it was fake then why do you think every forex tip recommends you start with a demo?

That's because they are teaching you to get familiar will the market without actually losing real money

If demo is fake then forex would be illegal cos that's bait fraud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.