Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Olosho Or Girlfriend...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho Or Girlfriend...... (2313 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
U spend ur money on olosho and u get what u want. U carry girlfriend go chop shawarma, take her go watch movie at the end na just peck u go get. Hmmmm. Crazy world. Wanking is even better than having girlfriend no stress and ur satisfied. But many foolish guys still Maga. They go dey chase girl like their life depends on her. Ur chasing a liability. Such fools!!

I'm out joor!

7 Likes

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Relationship isn't for kids, just stay single op.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Attention seeker
Spits undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Attention seeker
Spits undecided
u just want make I Fvuck u. I no want that ur fish pussy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by henrygale(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Attention seeker
Spits undecided
He is not really an attention seeker as I try to look at it from what he might have gone through or be going through. Some girls can really be frustrating and behave in no different ways than an 'olosho' would do.
Some are in the so called relationship for what they can get in exchange for 'sex and attention'.
I'm not also saying that there aren't those who are different from those illustrated above too, it's just about who luck and chance brings our way in a relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
henrygale:

He is not really an attention seeker as I try to look at it from what he might have gone through or be going through. Some girls can really be frustrating and behave in no different ways than an 'olosho' would do.
Some are in the so called relationship for what they can get in exchange for 'sex and attention'.
I'm not also saying that there aren't those who are different from those illustrated above too, it's just about who luck and chance brings our way in a relationship.
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Jayslicky: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Having a girlfriend is bringing disorder to your life.
Baby I want to make my hair.
Baby I want to buy food stuff.
Baby I want you to pay my siblings school fees.
Baby I want you to make me cum, Bleep me harder please !! (1hr you're not done just trying to please her, while your back aches, if it's an olosho when you cum that's all.) In the end you discovered there's no difference in the honeypot of your girlfriend and an olosho, the money you spent on your girlfriend can be used to carry over ten Olosho, then you also discover your girlfriend has been sleeping with guys even more than an olosho.
With all these I think it's better to go for an olosho than a girlfriend.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by LordKO(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mutual close relationship with someone you fancy and vice versa, embedded in altruism, begets pleasurable sensation that's monetarily unquantifiable. Love is real, man - don't mistake sex for love. You pay an olosho to have sex, while you spend on your girlfriend (or your girlfriend spends on you) because you love her.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by frbona: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mrbolt555:
U spend ur money on olosho and u get what u want. U carry girlfriend go chop shawarma, take her go watch movie at the end na just peck u go get. Hmmmm. Crazy world. Wanking is even better than having girlfriend no stress and ur satisfied. But many foolish guys still Maga. They go dey chase girl like their life depends on her. Ur chasing a liability. Such fools!!

I'm out joor!
much as i hate to admit it, Op is right. Same girl you chasing day and night with calls, chats, outings and regular gifts is the same girl who would front herself on
instamessage or tinder as available for hookups. Some guy picks her up and bangs the living daylight out of her and even takes her nudes without her knowing as an added bonus. All for a mere 5k or there about. You go still dey dia dey chase am with gifts and cash which could sum up to more than 20k on a long runwithout anything to show for it.
Some guys ehn, una mumu needs deliverance.

Truth is bitter

7 Likes

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Albertone(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Attention seeker
Spits undecided
Jeez!I used to pronounce your name as "allah bowt kahtieh" never knew it should be pronounced as "All about katy" I just noticed it now
I just dey wonder say which kin name be Allah bow kahtieh?

4 Likes

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
Having a girlfriend is bringing disorder to your life.
Baby I want to make my hair.
Baby I want to buy food stuff.
Baby I want you to pay my siblings school fees.
Baby I want you to make me cum, Bleep me harder please !! (1hr you're not done just trying to please her, while your back aches, if it's an olosho when you cum that's all.) In the end you discovered there's no difference in the honeypot of your girlfriend and an olosho, the money you spent on your girlfriend can be used to carry over ten Olosho, then you also discover your girlfriend has been sleeping with guys even more than an olosho.
With all these I think it's better to go for an olosho than a girlfriend.
.. Hmmm. If you are a student and you analysed your courses the same way you just did here,I bet you will be making A's in all. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Jayslicky: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hmmm. If you are a student and you analysed your courses the same way you just did here,I bet you will be making A's in all. Lol.
Hope you're not a maga to your girlfriend hmmm......
Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Rextizzle(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Just go for a foreign girl, Nigerian girls are worthless.

1 Like

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
Hope you're not a maga to your girlfriend hmmm......
.... Hahahahaha.
Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Just go for a foreign girl, Nigeean girls are worthless.
Iswear mahn. Very useless!
Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Rextizzle(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Iswear mahn. Very useless!
Just like that small girl called Tiffanyfan

1 Like

Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Albertone:
Jeez!I used to pronounce your name as "allah bowt kahtieh" never knew it should be pronounced as "All about katy" I just noticed it now
I just dey wonder say which kin name be Allah bow kahtieh?
Lol and it was in front of you
Re: Olosho Or Girlfriend...... by idokosanni(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2018
Personally i tink most default reasonin in relationships are wrong..if 2persons are relating den it must b on sumtin certainly, b it sex,procreation,carear,profession or sum oda stuffs..now d priority strata defines if d relationship s in4 bleepin or its just an important agenda in d menu..i just feel d2 shud b matured enuf abwt it.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Prostitute? / Check Out The Sexiest Man On NL (picture Attached) / My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.