Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (80559 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by jennybarbie(f): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2018
The main cause for having a smelling vagina is due to vagina infection... Please,if it smells badly down there kindly see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by joshuaidibia(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2018
zomby:

Who wants to know?
thought as much. Stfu. It's not everyone you'll quote. Read what I quoted him. I said even guys are dirty but girls are worst. See, if guy no bath a day, it's more better than a girl who haven't had her bath from morning till 3pm. Take time o. No just quote me again.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by boomssey(f): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Amakavula:
Fake, it's all planned for views.. mtweeeeee
I was actually thinking who did d video.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by PenileFitness: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2018
It must be a comedy skit.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Deepthoughts: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Famousbabe:
Here is a video of a beautiful young lady wearing bum shorts and tries to twerk on her boyfriend.

Her man suddenly pushed her away, screaming that she has Smelly private part, that she should go and wash it, use perfume or cologne.

The guy brought out body spray and sprayed on her. The girl was just dumbfounded.

Nigerians on social media have berated the man, saying that he's very rude.
Watch video HERE and see reactions as many condemn the young man's act.

Photos and reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/man-pushes-away-his-girlfriend-for.html?m=1
my question is how do they record these videos?,I doubt seriously if it wasn't staged.na Dem Sabi!.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by don4real18(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2018
amakadihot87:
on point babe.........he is just classless, correct babes don't play with their kpekus......they even go as far as tightening their punny with a special wash,draw tattoos and even wear rings down there .......that place is gold mine ,so it's always clean for classy babes
Gold mine! Do you use it to make money? undecided
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Looks like a comedy skit undecided
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by AnalQueenluci: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2018
dreamwords:
but some girls dont wash up
they are used to fish smell, they think every guy like fish smell
ladies washs up more dan u think,

but our vg is hypersensitive n reactive ...
A single air in d canal can destroy vagina ,n change d smell...

Isnt fair insulting ladies because is God dat created us dat way,
no 1 causes of smelly vagina is men's semen ...wen it mixes wt d phosphorus liquid withen d vaginal wall.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by bonnyhope: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
That man is very wise. He might die while pretending if he hadn't done that. Most people won't just understand the kind of smell and odour these ladies carry around.[Nigerian ladies especially]

The gravity of odour that oozes out from the pussay of an average Nigerian lady is more powerful than the combination of locus beans, Ogiri okpei and an abandoned fish pond. These ladies are so unhygienic and dirty.

If you are a lady reading this, just sit down, spread your legs like rumour, shift your pant and hang it on your pubic hairs, then dig your fingers in your pussay and smell it. You'll have no choice than to agree with me for calling you ladies pigs and hoes because I'm a truth-Sayer.
Guy you get mouth sha.....
Well mine is to read funny comment and laugh
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2018
buh i have a friend that prefers smelly pussiessss. he told me he like them because that odour is simply the ingredients...

those in suport of thid say AI?......
those against say NAY?.........

well the NAYs have it
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Trapnews: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Even Anty Linda's Odour has affected her baby undecided

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2018
khiaa:
I think the man had reached his boiling point, I'm sure he had told her before about her hygiene and the smell was horrifically deadly, grin he just lost it. I bet he carries that bottle of spray every time he sees her. grin Ladies take care of yourselves, you men too because your scent can be deadly as well. Use deodorants but please bathe first with soap and water, and don't forget to take care of that breath. P.S. If you have baking soda(not baking powder) put some in your bath water, it will knock out that funk, you can use it to brush your teeth, it will make your teeth white and get rid of any breath odor. Oh yeah, add some to your wash water when washing your clothes, it gets rid of the odor.
it's just a comedy skit undecided
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by frozen70(f): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2018
itzprezy:
No be today pussay start dey smell

Every woman pussy is wet by nature

Because its constantly wet it will have odour

The odour am talking about is a nice odour

When a woman is heated or turns on, that odour comes up, the odour is what men perceived that send a signal to the penis through the brain that she is set for sex

If you have regular sex partner, by now you should have gotten use to her own odour

It's not a bad odour because it is meant to arouse you

But if the odour becomes offencesive, then it's not the odour am trying to defend

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by banio: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2018
But all To-to should have its distinctive aroma. I am not happy forking a to-to that doesn't have aroma. It is as good as not doing anything. Its like doing exercise without sweating.
I love a to-to with good aroma, it makes me hyra while forkining
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by banio: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

Every woman pussy is wet by nature

Because its constantly wet it will have odour

The odour am talking about is a nice odour

When a woman is heated or turns on, that odour comes up, the odour is what men perceived that send a signal to the penis through the brain that she is set for sex

If you have regular sex partner, by now you should have gotten use to her own odour

It's not a bad odour because it is meant to arouse you

But if the odour becomes offencesive, then it's not the odour am trying to defend

I love the pheromones, all of them from the mouth, the armpit and the odorous zone. You are blessed.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Rolly22(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
That man is very wise. He might die while pretending if he hadn't done that. Most people won't just understand the kind of smell and odour these ladies carry around.[Nigerian ladies especially]

The gravity of odour that oozes out from the pussay of an average Nigerian lady is more powerful than the combination of locus beans, Ogiri okpei and an abandoned fish pond. These ladies are so unhygienic and dirty.

If you are a lady reading this, just sit down, spread your legs like rumour, shift your pant and hang it on your pubic hairs, then dig your fingers in your pussay and smell it. You'll have no choice than to agree with me for calling you ladies pigs and hoes because I'm a truth-Sayer.
Lwkmd, Just kuku kill me
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by edi287: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Video was obviously a skit or something. Don't need to watch it to realize that.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by AngelicBeing: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:

cool
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Ishilove: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
OneManLegion:
If you're an introspective person, you'll come to realise that most people lack a real sense of individuality. This is why they feel compelled to jump on all social media trends. Look at that "faint dance" or whatever they call that wave of idiocy that consumed so many of our active internet users. Smh!

They mistake stupidity and crassness for savagery. Mtcheew!!
#truth
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Ishilove: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Who videod and who posted it? Social media is supposed to make people wiser, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by frozen70(f): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
banio:

I love the pheromones, all of them from the mouth, the armpit and the odorous zone. You are blessed.

Thanks dear
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by OKOATA(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2018
1stladdy:
You having sex with someone with a smelly pussy shows how dirty you are.
She's more classy than you. You girls always making up like crazy but down stinks like shit.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by OKOATA(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2018
anukulapo:

For her mind she go dey think say you be one-minute-man. She no go know say na survival mode you dey. Lol
Na so bro. But the girls on nairaland will say na dirty girls you de smash. Always covering for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by NessaBoo(f): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2018
pussyAvenger:

Last year, while waiting for my NYSC call-up letter, l wanted to Bleep this seemingly neat girl who lives next doors. I couldn't just continue to ignore the green lights. l made the move and much expectedly, we clicked.

One day,we were playing. She was lying on a cushion chair, facing the ceiling and legs ajar...Kneeling, l leaned over to feed her some sweet line of bull and that was where l had an epiphany about Nigerian girls

So whenever l see a Nigerian girl, l'd go, " there she goes with another stinking pussy" l may need a therapy soon

Lol, but you must hce
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by tiger2080: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2018
A smelly pussy that stinks like rotten fish can give you heart attack.you see them package themselves with big butt,boobs,curvy waisit,big hips why the smelly pussy can kill all the fish in Atlantic ocean.The man did the right thing.No foolish girl should quote me I have said the truth.if you do your pussy smells like rotten fish.try clean up is gir ur own good.Those that have ears let them hear.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by NessaBoo(f): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2018
pussyAvenger:

Last year, while waiting for my NYSC call-up letter, l wanted to Bleep this seemingly neat girl who lives next doors. I couldn't just continue to ignore the green lights. l made the move and much expectedly, we clicked.

One day,we were playing. She was lying on a cushion chair, facing the ceiling and legs ajar...Kneeling, l leaned over to feed her some sweet line of bull and that was where l had an epiphany about Nigerian girls

So whenever l see a Nigerian girl, l'd go, " there she goes with another stinking pussy" l may need a therapy soon

Lol, Is that why you've been avenging pvssy ever since like your moniker connotes, Lol...but you must have probably been with at least a dozen girl after that, and was your experience not different? Been with just one shouldn't be enough to form a logical hypothesis or opinion about the "average Nigerian girl" and I'm pretty sure if you'd told her, she'd be the most embarrassed face you would have seen in a while, becos we're hyper sensitive about the smell down there, unless she's utterly shameless and just a flithy sullied girl,which I will also kindly help you dehumanize.

But talkn about you, needing therapy... I thought there's this illusion that Naija guys are too manly and therapy is just a waste of time and money. Lolz!!

You just need to have enough good experiences to overshadow the bad ONE you had.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by oyigah(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2018
It will alter the PH of the vagina & thats a recipe for infection
khiaa:
I think the man had reached his boiling point, I'm sure he had told her before about her hygiene and the smell was horrifically deadly, grin he just lost it. I bet he carries that bottle of spray every time he sees her. grin Ladies take care of yourselves, you men too because your scent can be deadly as well. Use deodorants but please bathe first with soap and water, and don't forget to take care of that breath. P.S. If you have baking soda(not baking powder) put some in your bath water, it will knock out that funk, you can use it to brush your teeth, it will make your teeth white and get rid of any breath odor. Oh yeah, add some to your wash water when washing your clothes, it gets rid of the odor.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Brightest04(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2018
There're many fools and stupid fellows around,many mannerless individuals who think they're perfect and without defections.

A reasonable person faced with such dislike will know how to point it out to his partner without hurting her feelings.But because he himself is a senseless individual with worst smelling life,he ' fooled'
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by lyntiffany(f): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2018
zomby:

The best post so far....I like it!
thanks smiley
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by leksite120(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2018
one of d reasons l I don't lyl fucking nw is stinking pussies.. smells lyk rotten fish combine wit iru.. chain, it do affect me seriously.. causing stomach disorder
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Saff(f): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Who puts honey on their vagina? Madam stop giving false information to sound intelligent. You don’t need to do all of that to have a fresh vagina, that’s what causes all these bacteria infections and thrush because girls will be putting different kinds of soaps and ingredients down there, from what they’ve read online. All your vagina needs is water,. WATER! And drink plenty water, that will maintain the ph balance and keep it odour free. Stop deceiving these young girls please
lyntiffany:
original honey will solve all this, dont know why they keep disgracing them selves. How do I mean? It's simple, after thoroughly washing your vagina with water. Dry properly with a wet towel then apply honey around your vagina to nourish it and give it a fresh and soft succulent feel. Not just that honey is known to have properties that removes odour from the body.

Secondly some girls when they ease their selves , most persons don't wipe or dry their pussy and this gives pussy a pungent smell cos urine is a waste product it's not allowed to be touched or spill on any part of your body mostly your private part which has a cover (pant ) to it. When your at home it's advised as a girl that when you pee you clean your vagina with water then dry with a clean white soft towel that is specifically designed for this, but while outside a babies diaper is recomended. Cos it helps to keep the p.p fresh and odourless .

Then if you put all these into practise and you still have some killer odour oozing out of your pool then you need a doctor.

Last but not the list is the thinline that leads to our anus which is located at the buttocks region. Many people do not consider this place. It's very good and critical to give that part a 100% attention given to the vagina. Reason beign that the place is a region by which fecal substances are passed out. It's tight, it hardly recieves air there by making the region a dead smelly zone. But washing and drying it properly Will reduce or eliminate the kind of toxic odour that emanates from that region.

It doesn't cost anything to maintain your honey pot. Be wise today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.