Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (80614 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
khiaa:

It wasn't funny at all. sad
of course it isn't funny
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by lastmaster(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=73094516]That man is very wise. He might die while pretending if he hadn't done that. Most people won't just understand the kind of smell and odour these ladies carry around.[Nigerian ladies especially]

The gravity of odour that oozes out from the pussay of an average Nigerian lady is more powerful than the combination of locus beans, Ogiri okpei and an abandoned fish pond. These ladies are so unhygienic and dirty.

If you are a lady reading this, just sit down, spread your legs like rumour, shift your pant and hang it on your pubic hairs, then dig your fingers in your pussay and smell it. You'll have no choice than to agree with me for calling you ladies pigs and hoes because I'm a truth-Sayer.[/quote )the most smelling pussay is the menstruating one.The smell emanating from it is so pugnacious and acrid.Smell like rotten egg or ammonia sulphide.I have stopped fuc**king pussies bc I want to live long
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by BeiFangLaye(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
zomby:

I don’t know the evil person that has been deceiving you, bro...your rod may not smell as much, but the sack that houses your balls can smell like an old monkey shlllt if you don’t wash it properly.

Trust me, bro...if you don’t believe me, just ask your girl or wife or madam to keep it real with you.

Just because they don’t say anything doesn’t mean you smell like roses all the time
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by amakadihot87(f): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
don4real18:

Gold mine! Do you use it to make money? undecided
.......favour should be the word
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by pussyAvenger: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol, Is that why you've been avenging pvssy ever since like your moniker connotes, Lol...but you must have probably been with at least a dozen girl after that, and was your experience not different? Been with just one shouldn't be enough to form a logical hypothesis or opinion about the "average Nigerian girl" and I'm pretty sure if you'd told her, she'd be the most embarrassed face you would have seen in a while, becos we're hyper sensitive about the smell down there, unless she's utterly shameless and just a flithy sullied girl,which I will also kindly help you dehumanize.

But talkn about you, needing therapy... I thought there's this illusion that Naija guys are too manly and therapy is just a waste of time and money. Lolz!!

You just need to have enough good experiences to overshadow the bad ONE you had.
I see where you're coming. And l think You have a point. l love the way you write... big chunk of kudos to your Mama!! She's done a great job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by NessaBoo(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
pussyAvenger:
I see where you're coming. And l think You have a point. l love the way you write... big chunk of kudos to your Mama!! She's done a great job

Awww, thank you! smiley
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by nlPoster: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Famousbabe:
Here is a video of a beautiful young lady wearing bum shorts and tries to twerk on her boyfriend.

Her man suddenly pushed her away, screaming that she has Smelly private part, that she should go and wash it, use perfume or cologne.

The guy brought out body spray and sprayed on her. The girl was just dumbfounded.

Nigerians on social media have berated the man, saying that he's very rude.
Watch video HERE and see reactions as many condemn the young man's act.

Photos and reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/man-pushes-away-his-girlfriend-for.html?m=1

na wa o.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by winner37(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Must everything comes here ? Pussy do smells but there are some guys who are 55 times smelling than pussy. Try and have sex with a standard harlot you will know that pussy has no smells is only those motherfucker who are so senseless and dump make pussy smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.