Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

She Is No More Sexy Wife To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is No More Sexy Wife To You (273 Views)

See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife, The New Housemates & Fun Times / My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added / Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is No More Sexy Wife To You by Bewiseprof: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
She Is No More Sexy Wife To You

I always give a thought on this article, and I really feel bad seeing most men abandoning or cheating on their wife, when I look at such men, I always ask myself this questions, are they not the one that decided to marry her? Or is their woman not a sexy wife again? Or is there wife not beautiful again? But the truth is that most men who do so are nothing but a womanizer, and cheater from the beginning even before they marry their wife because there is no good reason enough for you to give as an excuse for cheating on your wife.

I was in a bus one day traveling to a nearby town and one man was arguing that if he is to marry today he may cheat on his wife, at first I don’t know what to say to him but I later ask him questions when he said that he will cheat on his wife if only his wife stop maintaining her shape, that  is the words that moved me to ask him what he mean by that, only then he explain to me, although I will love her and promise to live forever with her, I will fail that promise only if that her sexy body or appearance change, only then will I leave love aside and look for the ones who still have that body and appearance that I need.

When he said this I ask him one question, what if you don’t give her that money she need to maintain that body, shape or appearance which you want, will you still look for a woman outside or will you still say she is not a sexy wife for you again? But he said that

click on the link to continue reading https://bewiseprof.com/she-is-no-more-sexy-wife-to-you/

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Feminism ��� / How Women Embolden Sexual Harassment / If She Cheated With A Kiss Or Romance Will You Dump Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.