Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest (34896 Views)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / University Of Ibadan International School Hijab Ban An Invitation To Chaos-MURIC / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Passovile: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Why now?
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Bede2u(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Okoyeebo:

In 1942, the Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani Muslim named Alhaji Umar Altine. As far back as then, Muslims have been ruling your fathers.

Today, see the picture below.

When you point a finger at others in derision, the remaining 4 fingers point back to you.
in ur haste u showed ur stupidity. Yes in 1960 we had a fulani mayor in enugu because we neither hated islam nor fulanis like u guys tell them here. And why u can have that poster there is because we still do not hate islam and fulanis. We simply hate buhari and northerners like him

6 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Lordkross(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2018
basic23111:
how their Hijab take affect u..........Hijab is muslim identity

Is Nigeria an Islamic state? Don't sound like a fool please.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by kollinz1234(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Okoyeebo:

In 1942, the Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani Muslim named Alhaji Umar Altine. As far back as then, Muslims have been ruling your fathers.

Today, see the picture below.

When you point a finger at others in derision, the remaining 4 fingers point back to you.
hahaahha I luv that "with God all things are possible" slogan, in Yoruba land, he wouldn't have needed to use that. Now that's d difference wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Amumaigwe: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Nltaliban:
Academic activities at the University of Ibadan International School this morning paralysed as the school management have again locked the classrooms due to protest by parents and muslim community over the use of Hijab by some female Muslim students..

The vice chancellor University of Ibadan, professor Abel Idowu Olayinka is currently at the venue.

Where is @imperialyoruba: the advocate of immaginary Igbo Muslims. You see the kind of affliction you wish the Igbos? God pass una.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Bede2u(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Okoyeebo:

See this fulani slave. Better go and worship Atiku since your regional leaders have sold your future to him.
if u realise how ur double speak makes u look...u will stop saying certain things. The christian-muslim diachotomy in the west shows how intolereable and bigoted u guys are to urselves

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Hamilton1(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2018
useless Afonja Muslims always bringing de country back wards
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Lordkross:

Oooh!!! That's the final nail on the coffin. One picture with over a billion explanations, Nice one dear.
They always want to encroach on the space of others while preserving theirs,its annoying.

Why not change their kids to Muslim schools so we can all have peace ,but no, the peace they claim to have in their religion is actually piss,always using their religion to disrupt the peace of the nation.

7 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Adesouth(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2018
how are this parents different from book haram......disrupting peace everywhere giving people more reason to ridicule Islam
You want hijab.....is ISI the only school in Ibadan ?
religious bigots with brains infested with maggots
#spits

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Okoyeebo: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2018
almujeebe:

When something is called international, it means it's for all, not for section..... Are you saying if Arabians comes there, they must unveil their hijab because some sect of people don't like it.

What damages has Hijab caused or what differences has it makes to the knowledge been acquired from the school?

Is the school a secular school?
Is hijab a secular piece of clothing?

There are standard international schools like NTIC where hijab is part of the uniform. In fact, they have Arabs wearing hijab there too. It's their code and they allow it.

Uniforms are for uniformity. Hijabs, rosaries and all brings division and schism. They would not be allowed. Go to Ansarudeen or Baptist schools if you want them.

If you don't know something, you ask questions.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by noob03saibot(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2018
LisaAnne:
[/b]
A Muslim I don't know from Adam paid my school house rent of 58k last year
hmmm! Your moniker though. I rest my case
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Housing(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2018
islandmoon:
I believe there are islamic schools,
why cant they just build more islamic schools?
this people just love to scatter things!

THE SCHOOL IS NOT ISLAMIC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

The school is a government public school as such it should allow use of Hijab as freedom of religion is enshrined in the Nigeria constitution.

The school authority can't win this battle legally.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by AHCB: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Quality20:
u are a complete liar. Here in sokoto Christian girls don't wear hijab to gov school. Except if u and CAN are now disguising xtian girls as Muslims for espionage.
my friend will you completely keep mute. Which government school are you talking about? I've seen non Muslim girls forced to wear hijab, you're here shouting your mouth off.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by islandmoon: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Housing:

The school is a government public school as such it should allow use of Hijab as freedom of religion is enshrined in the Nigeria constitution.

this is not syria!! you can relocate there! some many people have used hijab to lunch attack in other parts of Nigeria, its for everyone safety! take your kids to islamic schools , the school is not islamic schools

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin

The world is in trouble all because of Islam.

Wanting to dress like the Arabs grin
As if this is what makes a human holy.

I had a reason to lodge in a hotel during my dad's burial for a week. Come and see these people come in their regalia in the evening for "shot time" grin

I guess having that hyjab on during sex makes it sweeter grin

Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Teechamps(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2018
religious bigot every corner...el-rufai, see ur bloodlines
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by islandmoon: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Housing:

this is not syria!! you can relocate your family there! some many people have used hijab to lunch attack in other parts of Nigeria, its for everyone safety! take your kids to islamic schools , the school is not islamic schools

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by ajayiopy: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2018
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU VALUE RELIGION MORE THAN EDUCATION.
THE WAY OUT IS THIS:
THE SCHOOL MGT SHOULD SPELL OUT THE STANDARDS ,DOCUMENT IT AND EACH STUDENT AND PARENTS SHOULD SIGN. ANYONE THAT CANNOT ABIDE BY IT SHOULD WITHDRWAL HIS/HER CHILDREN FROM THE SCHOOL.
MOST IMPORTANTLY,THE PRINCIPAL SHOULD BE IFA PRIEST.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by doctokwus: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2018
In core Arab countries,they are gradually de emphasing the use of Hijab because of its security implications and the fact that wearing it adds no special value to Islam or the individual wearing it.
Here,people are trying to enforce what Islamic countries that they imported Islam from are trying to phase out.
The irony.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by guestwlanb123: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Too much sense we not kee you jare

By 1pm when better Ibadan sun enter their head, they would leave one by one. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by AHCB: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Housing:

you should tell this to other government public schools in Sokoto state as well.

It is never wise to be one sided just because one is affected.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by josiegirl27: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Nltaliban:
Academic activities at the University of Ibadan International School this morning paralysed as the school management have again locked the classrooms due to protest by parents and muslim community over the use of Hijab by some female Muslim students..

The vice chancellor University of Ibadan, professor Abel Idowu Olayinka is currently at the venue.

I saw a placard saying "how does my hijab affect you" well here is how...the unending suicide bombing carried out in this country by the Muslim faithful are done by girls and women who are mostly covered up in hijab. Muslims can't be crying foul when they exhibit violence and agressive behavior . So yes the hijab does affect us...if the government could even put a ban on it as well might give us a sense of relief.

6 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by bigtt76(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2018
We play too much in this country grin

Nltaliban:

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Ibrahimndg57(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2018
AHCB:
This one sided individuals are here protesting, shouting about their rights whereby in states like Sokoto and the likes, non Muslims girls are forced to wear hijab to school.

Are they now saying the non Muslims girls and their parents who kept quite and wore that hijab are fools? It's high time we get things straight in this country.

I sure know if non Muslims in the north start protesting about this nonsense thing, violence will erupt.
I want you to tell me one single school in the North where non Muslims are forced to wear hijab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Okoyeebo:
The school should be left open to students and closed to protesters. Let the protesters stay outside and be making noise.

By 1pm when better Ibadan sun enter their head, they would leave one by one.

grin
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by akiOYIBO: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Sadly, nobody is going to kill them same way the IMN is being killed.
And nobody is going to say they have Petrol Bombs
Will anybody call them terrorist organisation? No
Could this be one Nigeria? No
It is one ZOO

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Exactly. If they want unhindered access to dressing in hijab, they should collectively denounce its use for terrorist attacks buh.... do they have the liver? undecided

Even the emirs and Sultan, have tried politically to avoid anything that denounces terrorism.... Sad!

josiegirl27:
I saw a placard saying "how does my hijab affect you" well here is how...the unending suicide bombing carried out in this country by the Muslim faithful are done by girls and women who are mostly covered up in hijab. Muslims can't be crying foul when they exhibit violence and agressive behavior . So yes the hijab does affect us...if the government could even put a ban on it as well might give us a sense of relief.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by AHCB: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Ibrahimndg57:
I want you to tell me one single school in the North where non Muslims are forced to wear hijab
Staff Secondary School, Shehu Shagari College of Education, Farfaru, Sokoto state.

I served there, so I know what I'm talking about. Happy?

8 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Sirlancelort(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2018
islandmoon:
I believe there are islamic schools,
why cant they just build more islamic schools?
this people just love to scatter things!

THE SCHOOL IS NOT ISLAMIC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Why do they admit Muslim students?

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Okoyeebo:
The school should be left open to students and closed to protesters. Let the protesters stay outside and be making noise.

By 1pm when better Ibadan sun enter their head, they would leave one by one.

Their noise won't allow the children to learn in peace, and they might result to violence at the long run putting the lives of the innocent kids in danger. They might even kidnap one of the prominent Christian Parent's Child.

When you hear Islam think about Destruction.
When you hear Islam think about Chaos
When you hear Islam think about Disruption.

The religion comes with all manner of Negative things.

Its sad.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by islandmoon: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Housing:

you people have introduced hijab in so many christian schools, mission schools built by Anglican, Catholic, Methodist and other ! why cant you people avoid christian mission schools as Area Scatter!! they are now using it to bomb!
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by AHCB: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Quality20:
u are a complete liar. Here in sokoto Christian girls don't wear hijab to gov school. Except if u and CAN are now disguising xtian girls as Muslims for espionage.
I still quote you again Mr narrow mindedness. You, who came running to call me liar without even mustering the guts to reply my mention.

Since you're such a coward, and your spine is as weak as the penis_ that sired you, you should take comfort knowing you'll die a coward and nobody will be there to celebrate you.

Religious bigot!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Covenant University In Pictures, Video / I'm In 300 Level With Poor Grades: Advice Needed / Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo, In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.