Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest (34409 Views)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / University Of Ibadan International School Hijab Ban An Invitation To Chaos-MURIC / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2018
MENELIIK:

Osu brain cannot process reasonable information

Afonja..!
The sword of DanFodio is hovering around Yorubaland..!

Open your eyes and smell the coffee
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Stocking: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2018
islandmoon:
I believe there are islamic schools, like Nasfat,Ansar u'deen etc
why cant they just build more islamic schools?
this people just love to scatter things!
they can even build bigger islamic schools! angry

THE SCHOOL IS NOT ISLAMIC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Is the school a Christian school?
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by kayjay69(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
The school you refer to, please who built it originally? I'll refer you to read on how Christianity was spread in SW Nigeria specifically and Nigerians in general. Also while you are at it, look up (under any metric) what the standard of education was when Christians were in control and what it is now that the Govt has taken over.
So my question is this, if there were schools built by Islamic Missionaries that had a mosque and was then later run by Govt, will Christians be clamouring for a Church to be built inside those schools? Please point out any one instance where this has happened in SW Nigeria?

The truth is you Muslims in the SW especially sees the average Christian as a threat to your way of life but sincerely asides evangelizing and preaching Christianity (which is not by force to accept), I am yet to see how we Christians pose any threat whatsoever to Muslims and their way of life. We both know the Hijab issue with ISI is only a front, if the school body gives in I know for sure that several more protests such as this will be launched across SW Nigeria. And it won't stop there, Muslims won't probably be satisfied until they basically change the name of the school. But my question is, to what end? Is it to get back at Christians? To stick it to them? To show that you have the powers of persuasion? This is a non issue and you know it. To prevent students from wearing Hijab to school may not be an attack on your precious religion, what if it is an attack on the school itself and it's core values. And you guys should just accept, not everyone or everything will give in to you. Some will, Some won't, it's not by force, just take what you are given and run with it. You don't like the school, withdraw the students and put them in Islamic established Private schools or in other private schools where the use of Hijab is tolerated, if that is more important to you than the knowledge to be imparted in the child.

ollah2:

Is there church in the same school? Yes, but you don't want mosque to be there yet it's a government school. I can also bet there more more churches, Catholic and Pentecoastal but it's a crime for mosque to bs built on such a ground. You guys are bunch of selfish intolerant mofos.

I can say no Christian dominated country is without violence. Just within October to November, three christian terrorists named Ian Long, Robert Bowers and Cesar Sayoc killed people in the USA. I guess it shouldn't be talked about since they are christians

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Stocking: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Okoyeebo:

No sir.

If you want Hijab, go to Ansarudeen or other Islamic schools.
If you want to wear rosary to school, go to Catholic, Baptist or Anglican schools.

This madness won't be allowed.
Let’s wait and see smiley
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by wirinet(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
It's not irrelevant, you're the one who's speaking against hijab because some bastard elements use it for evil. I then gave example of how this same elements use western clothing to commit this same evil and you're now whining. Being secular doesn't mean you shouldn't allow people to practice their religion and hijab has nothing to do with you, so stop opening eye for what doesn't concern you. There are public schools all over the west that allow hijab, the US and some other countries allow Niqab for Muslims. Sikhs are allowed to wear their turbans and hold daggers for self defense in secular nations, why can't Nigerians tolerate one another?

Please quote were i spoke against hijab because some bastard elements use it for evil. My argument has always been that school uniform should be at the discretion of the school authorities, a few Muslim students and their parents cannot dictate to a school its dress code.

Being secular has nothing to do with me and the general public if you do it in the comfort of your homes, mosques and institutions of like minds, but it is wrong to impose your religious preferences on others who do not share the same beliefs.

I doubt there are public schools in the west that allows the use of Hijab, burkas or other religious clothings, if there are please provide links. Western schools are trying to remove religion completely from public educational system as religion is very divisive and tend to make students generally religiously intolerable.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Demmzy15(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2018
wirinet:

Muslims are permitted to wear Hijab in schools if the school authorities permit it , as there are no laws banning the use of Hijab in the UK. But the government will not tolerate a protest by few Muslim students because the school authorities ban the use of Hijab.

Are there public schools that ban Muslims from wearing Hijab in the UK, No. There might be religious schools like covenant a likes, but that's not my contention. The school we're talking about is government funded school, the school is funded by tax payers which includes Muslims.

I do not know of which Military or paramilitary institutions that permit the wearing of Hijab in the UK, so educate me.

Google "Muslim Female police officers UK", click images you'll see Muslims from England, Scotland and Wales with Hijab carrying out their duty.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Laid2001: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2018
YES, ISI is a government school. It is owned by the University of Ibadan.!
And UI is owned by the FG.

kayjay69:
Is ISI a govt school? Why are Muslim parents protesting over how a "Private" school chooses to enforce its own laws? What exactly is there to be gained? Equality? Moral Decency? What exactly? Should not the first purpose of every school be to impart knowledge? Are schools now the battleground for religion? I honestly don't understand this two facedness from you folks. And I guess I never will because it smells of mischief. And this is exactly why Nigeria won't realise it's full potential because we as a country, or atleast the majority of us, can't seem to call a spade exactly what it is.

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by ollah2: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
kayjay69:
The school you refer to, please who built it originally? I'll refer you to read on how Christianity was spread in SW Nigeria specifically and Nigerians in general. Also while you are at it, look up (under any metric) what the standard of education was when Christians were in control and what it is now that the Govt has taken over.
So my question is this, if there were schools built by Islamic Missionaries that had a mosque and was then later run by Govt, will Christians be clamouring for a Church to be built inside those schools? Please point out any one instance where this has happened in SW Nigeria?

The truth is you Muslims in the SW especially sees the average Christian as a threat to your way of life but sincerely asides evangelizing and preaching Christianity (which is not by force to accept), I am yet to see how we Christians pose any threat whatsoever to Muslims and their way of life. We both know the Hijab issue with ISI is only a front, if the school body gives in I know for sure that several more protests such as this will be launched across SW Nigeria. And it won't stop there, Muslims won't probably be satisfied until they basically change the name of the school. But my question is, to what end? Is it to get back at Christians? To stick it to them? To show that you have the powers of persuasion? This is a non issue and you know it. To prevent students from wearing Hijab to school may not be an attack on your precious religion, what if it is an attack on the school itself and it's core values. And you guys should just accept, not everyone or everything will give in to you. Some will, Some won't, it's not by force, just take what you are given and run with it. You don't like the school, withdraw the students and put them in Islamic established Private schools or in other private schools where the use of Hijab is tolerated, if that is more important to you than the knowledge to be imparted in the child.

Who is running the British Grammer school? The missionaries? Why hatred for Islam killed your brains, if you buy a company. Won't you run the company based on your own mission and vision? Who is financing the School? Every Nigerian regardless of the religion is financing the School but a bigot like you don't want the Muslims to clamour for a Mosque in which is financed by them amongts others.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by ollah2: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
kayjay69:
Is ISI a govt school? Why are Muslim parents protesting over how a "Private" school chooses to enforce its own laws? What exactly is there to be gained? Equality? Moral Decency? What exactly? Should not the first purpose of every school be to impart knowledge? Are schools now the battleground for religion? I honestly don't understand this two facedness from you folks. And I guess I never will because it smells of mischief. And this is exactly why Nigeria won't realise it's full potential because we as a country, or atleast the majority of us, can't seem to call a spade exactly what it is.

Pls quote where i said ISI is a govt school?

Laid2001:

Well, someone who knows about it than me has said it is a government school. Can you refute this?
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by kayjay69(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bros u just answered your own question, you said Public schools. Is ISI a Public school? I am sure you will even have some private schools in Nigeria that allow use of Hijab BUT if ISI refuses it, how is it an issue? And I'm pretty sure those Parents knew about this a while ago so why protest now, why now? Not saying they can't air their grievances but expecting a school to change its laid down rules to favour a section of the students over the general populace in the name of religion, please tell me that is not selfish and bigoted? And when did a school become a parade ground for religious regalia? Isn't a school for learning and just that?

Demmzy15:

Dumb flaaathead, Muslim kids are allowed to wear hijab in UK public schools, I challenge your generation to dispute this fact. Muslim women are allowed to wear hijab in the police forces of the UK, Canada, US, Australia and many more. But bigoted Nigerians won't allow it, a country with 100 million Muslims. You people are very stupid, suicide bombers wear suits (I can show a video of an afghan Taliban bomber who blew up a police station in a 2-piece suit), shorts and shirts, and many other clothing- so according to your dumb analogy, we should ban these clothes? Do you even have sense at all?
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by pennylland: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
HausaFulanis Muslims have finally captured the brains of Yorubas who are Muslims and got them radicalised via MURIC.

Yorubaland is going down the way of DanFodio Jihad. It's Pathetic.
And the funny part of it is that they consider them as outcasts in the northern part when it come to religion
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by UncleJudax(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ccagoke:
Only the goalkeeper of the Algerian female national team put on the hijab last weekend in a televised AFCON football match and this is an Islamic country. What the hell is wrong with my people in Ibadan? Will hijab assist the pupils to pass their exams?
You can hide chips in Hiijab bro grin
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Demmzy15(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
wirinet:

Please quote were i spoke against hijab because some bastard elements use it for evil. My argument has always been that school uniform should be at the discretion of the school authorities, a few Muslim students and their parents cannot dictate to a school its dress code.

Maybe you should retread your posts, it's obvious you're suffering from amnesia. And why should government schools with some bigoted authorities ban the hijab? This schools are maintained by the tax payers money and Muslims pay taxes, so no school authority has any right to do so in a government school. If you want your own rules, build your own, don't come and make stupid rules because you head an organization. That's bollocks.

Being secular has nothing to do with me and the general public if you do it in the comfort of your homes, mosques and institutions of like minds, but it is wrong to impose your religious preferences on others who do not share the same beliefs.

Another indication you don't know the meaning of secular. Hijab is for Muslim women and not Christians, no one is forcing it on anyone. Secularism is accompanied with liberalism and democracy, the people choose what they want, it doesn't affect you or the government. You people need to study more and stop displaying ignorance.

I doubt there are public schools in the west that allows the use of Hijab, burkas or other religious clothings, if there are please provide links. Western schools are trying to remove religion completely from public educational system as religion is very divisive and tend to make students generally religiously intolerable.

You think the West is bigoted like you cheesy grin Even oga trump with all his gra gra can't stop hijab in the US. Anyways, I won't provide you with anything, Google is free. Don't be a lazy yoot.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
and dey r very dirty ........black hijab inside the sun .... hw will d brain work well
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by AHCB: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
Dirty ipob liar, this is about Muslims in south west. No one is talking about the north, your ladies are all over the north opening undercover ashawo centers, so stop the hypocrisy.
what's different about Muslims in the West, from Christians in the North? If southern girls are giving themselves out, what's your business? Is it your body and isn't your fellow overzealous castrated fellow bigoted Muslims their customers.

Filthy impoverished religious bigot! Let narrow-mindedness murder you and your religious bigoted brothers and sisters.

Dirty looking swine. Now disappear from mention, you demented pig!

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Arijude(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
LisaAnne:
[/b]
A Muslim I don't know from Adam paid my school house rent of 58k last year
What are you trying to say? yea, he paid your rent and fvcked the mess out of you.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Demmzy15(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
kayjay69:
Bros u just answered your own question, you said Public schools. Is ISI a Public school? I am sure you will even have some private schools in Nigeria that allow use of Hijab BUT if ISI refuses it, how is it an issue? And I'm pretty sure those Parents knew about this a while ago so why protest now, why now? Not saying they can't air their grievances but expecting a school to change its laid down rules to favour a section of the students over the general populace in the name of religion, please tell me that is not selfish and bigoted? And when did a school become a parade ground for religious regalia? Isn't a school for learning and just that?

ISI is a public school. And how does hijab block the head from learning? Or if you are against clothes, why not tell your children to go naked to school, so that they learn faster! angry Hijab is for our children not yours, stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by ollah2: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
wirinet:

If your argument is for removing all religious buildings from public schools and even public institutions, you will have a point, but arguing for adding more religious edifices to our already tense religious school environment does not make sense.

What is tensed about the school environment? The school prays in a christian way, no tenses. The school sing christian songs, no tenses but suddenly there is a tense somewhere because of Mosque. You are intorelant mofos like i said earlier

So because three deranged people carried out mass murders make the USA comparable to Syria, Afganistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Kenya, Northern Nigeria,Egypt and almost all Muslim dominated countries?

Did the three Americans that carried out terrorist attack say they did it in the name of Jesus? Did they say it was for religious reasons?

All the Muslim terrorists without exception kill in the name of Allah.

Lol, When christians kill, they are always deranged. They are always not killing for jesus but the same logic can't be used for muslims.

Your god told bush and tony blair to invade Iraq.
Your god told hilary clinton and her fellow terrorists to invade Afgansistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by MENELIIK: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Afonja..!
The sword of DanFodio is hovering around Yorubaland..!

Open your eyes and smell the coffee

The great Yorubas are warrior tribe which expanded as far as Ewe of Togo of today, it is on record that Ibadan forces defeated the Fulani forces at the battle of Osogbo in 1840, your Osu fathers also surrendered to a Yoruba General right inside the erosion ravaged enclave if it comes to that we are not perturbed. My concern is that as an OSU, you are not permitted to come into matters affecting Omoluabis.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by wirinet(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
abdulkayus:

Malaysia, Indonesia, Senegal, Gambia, Maldives, Comoros, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Algeria, Iran, Kazakhstan, Niger, Mali, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Djibouti, Oman, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Brunei are all Muslims majority countries, and some are even prosperous country that a lot of people like to go to for better life.
U guys should purge yourself of hatred and bigotry.

My argument was that all Muslim countries are violence prone except a few Moderate Muslim ones. Apart from the fact that almost all the countries you listed are suffering terrorism by fundamental (jihad) Muslims, the few exceptions are moderate Muslim nations, ie Turkey, Kuwait. Oman and Brunei.

Are you still asleep or drunk to say there are no terrorists in Indonesia, Malaysia, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritania, etc. These countries have suffered the worst of the terrorist attacks of recent memory. Have you forgotten the Bali Bombings?

Please use google to cure your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by ollah2: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
tamethem:

grin my guy if you Summersault from now till tomorrow it doesn't change a thing. You guys are demonic.

See the way you are ranting senselessly. grin

You claim Baptist Grammar School is now a government school so the Muslims have the right to ask for a mosque.

The funny thing about Islam is no matter how highly educated a Muslim is their reasoning faculty is always faulty, including your Professors.

Have you heard a news where Christian parents are demanding for a chapel for their Children in a Muslim School before? Despite the fact that these schools are Government schools like you claim.

You guys are a Demonic set of Humans.

You need deliverance.

Your reasoning is akward when it comes to fighting for your religion.

Muslims have the right to ask for a mosque in Baptist Grammar school, St. Annes, St Lukes, St. Gabriel, The Apostolic schools etc because this school are run by government now?

Your brain must be full of maggots to be reasoning like this !!!!

The day Islam and Muslims are no more on Earth , that day will be the beginning of a Peaceful Living.

As long as you and your religion still do exist , there will always be war. From Nigeria to Somalia to Iraq to Turkey , Palestine, Egypt.

Killing and Maiming with Alau akbar

If you sommersault from now till end of time, your brains will remain dead as it has always been. Who is running the British Grammer school? The missionaries?

Scroll up and read the way your fellow christian kills for jesus
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Demmzy15(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
AHCB:
what's different about Muslims in the West, from Christians in the North? If southern girls are giving themselves out, what's your business? Is it your body and isn't your fellow overzealous castrated fellow bigoted Muslims their customers.

Filthy impoverished religious bigot! Let narrow-mindedness murder you and your religious bigoted brothers and sisters.

Dirty looking swine. Now disappear from mention, you demented pig!
Animal, if Muslims are wearing hijab, is it your business? Na your head? Hediot, tell your monkeys to close up those brothels, you can't establish baby factories in our lands.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by kayjay69(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have zero hatred for Islam, my family background is mixed. But I have zero tolerance for bigotry and I believe that everyone should accept laws that are laid down everywhere. Wearing Hijab is a non issue, it doesn't infringe on your right as a Muslim. If a school is forcing Muslim students to say a Christian prayer or trying to convert them against their own will that is different and should be addressed.
Bros if we all decide to clamour for what we want on the basis of our religion u think this country and SW Nigeria won't erupt in flames? It's easy for you to say blah blah blah but are you looking further down the road to see where this leads to? Are you even concerned how this will be perceived by people of other religious persuasions? I already know the answer so don't bother responding.
Christians are far from flawless but atleast some of us are'nt hypocritical and we are not hiding behind the garb of things like hijab to push our main agenda. You preach alot of tolerance but can you take half of what you give to others? Again no need to respond cos judging by your comments I already know where you stand.

ollah2:

Who is running the British Grammer school? The missionaries? Why hatred for Islam killed your brains, if you buy a company. Won't you run the company based on your own mission and vision? Who is financing the School? Every Nigerian regardless of the religion is financing the School but a bigot like you don't want the Muslims to clamour for a Mosque in which is financed by them amongts others.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by kingsmaila(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
thepussyking:
Mohammed is a son of a biitch.
spit on his dead body,
spit on his cursed soul.
spit.
I wish to see u face to face to reset ur brain.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by kayjay69(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
I can see you are not a reasonable human being to have a simple conversation with.

Demmzy15:
ISI is a public school. And how does hijab block the head from learning? Or if you are against clothes, why not tell your children to go naked to school, so that they learn faster! angry Hijab is for our children not yours, stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by AHCB: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
Animal, if Muslims are wearing hijab, is it your business? Na your head? Hediot, tell your monkeys to close up those brothels, you can't establish baby factories in our lands.
thundar faya your mama toto! Isn't your chemically imbalance Muslim brothers their customers? Having 4 wives isn't enough for them, but sneaking out and committing adultery pay better than the decayed vaginas of their wives.

If you numb skulls decide to go naked, what's my business? But it becomes my business when you cry foul about something that is denied you, when you've denied others the same thing.

Narrow minded scumbag! Castrated sons of whores_ and witches. You're all cursed, that's why it is very difficult for you guys to smell your own sh1t.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Johnmattee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
These people with all their wahala. I knew they'll stage a protest.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by AHCB: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
kayjay69:
I can see you are not a reasonable human being to have a simple conversation with.

how will you expect an animal to be reasonable Even dogs, behave better than them.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by emezuo17: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Hijab is for peace and moral decency. If you have problem with it, it mean you are abusing the Child right.
. Go to an Islamic school period.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
MENELIIK:

The great Yorubas are warrior tribe which expanded as far as Ewe of Togo of today, it is on record that Ibadan forces defeated the Fulani forces at the battle of Osogbo in 1840, your Osu fathers also surrendered to a Yoruba General right inside the erosion ravaged enclave if it comes to that we are not perturbed. My concern is that as an OSU, you are not permitted to come into matters affecting Omoluabis.
All balderdash....typical Afonjas with loud noise no action. Those brave and gallant Yorubas heroes are long gone. Radical Islam is subtle and destructive is being promoted by greedy lily livered ones.
Today Tinubu, bisi Akande, MURIC, Fashola, and most kabiyesis are nothing but slaves to Fulanis all in the name of Caliphate. The Fulanis don't share power neither did they regard you as real Muslims.

Go to the Core North and see for yourself.
Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by Kusetic(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Demmzy15:

International School Ibadan is not a public or government school since it is not funded by the Federal Government, it is run solely on the fees charged by the institution. Hence, they can determine if they want any bits of clothing, religious or otherwise, attached to their uniform. So scream religious murder all you want, what they choose to do is what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest by fortran12: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
ISI is not a government school.
Laid2001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School / Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools / Madonna University: Justice For Stephanie Who Died On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.