Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK (225507 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Parko(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
ExpertNLer:
how did you know you were shortlisted for local? I think the PINS for local and oversees will be different
I checked and was instructed to select my test venue. Yes the pins are both different
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Parko(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yildiz:
it seems if you apply for both you only get shortlisted for local. Probably because it was the first applied. I think they use that as a way to reduce the candidates
Really
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
omgtzsammie:
please who has gotten the mail.. i jst spoke with the flexisaf guys and they said no mail have been sent..
pls do u knw if d form is still on sale??
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
No oh, just found someone who got shortlisted for both
Yildiz:
it seems if you apply for both you only get shortlisted for local. Probably because it was the first applied. I think they use that as a way to reduce the candidates
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by nwaobitex: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Is this scholarship also for undergraduate
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Ellacity: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hallo All,

I hope you all are doing good. I am still my very self and I am very sorry to have been off for a while and I trust you all are doing good. Just a quick information. I am Ellacity and currently a PTDF scholar, doing my PhD in Germany. Just start getting prepared because the interview usually come like a thief. Two, dont just think you are going for an interview but you have to see it as an opportunity to showcase what you could do and what you know how to do. A good proposal and defense are all it takes. Mine was in Enugu last year and it was as planned. Dont mind the spying eyes of the professors and experts from the field because they dont know everything, so little research throws them off balance. Remember you are in competition and you must use all you have to hit the competition.

Anyways I will give updates as time goes on and you could be one of the lucky ones, congrats for the nominated candidates.

Ellacity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by irumole1975: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
please, are they sending mails??
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by irumole1975: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
blackdream:
was not shortlisted but no problem

Sorry, But what's your class of degree
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Jasiro: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please, are they still shortlisting? Or they're done shortlisting?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by simplebb: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Yes, but a friend of mine wasnt as he was told "You have not been shortlisted"

What's your course of study and class of degree?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sherlock5577: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ellacity:
Hallo All,

I hope you all are doing good. I am still my very self and I am very sorry to have been off for a while and I trust you all are doing good. Just a quick information. I am Ellacity and currently a PTDF scholar, doing my PhD in Germany. Just start getting prepared because the interview usually come like a thief. Two, dont just think you are going for an interview but you have to see it as an opportunity to showcase what you could do and what you know how to do. A good proposal and defense are all it takes. Mine was in Enugu last year and it was as planned. Dont mind the spying eyes of the professors and experts from the field because they dont know everything, so little research throws them off balance. Remember you are in competition and you must use all you have to hit the competition.

Anyways I will give updates as time goes on and you could be one of the lucky ones, congrats for the nominated candidates.

Ellacity
Thanks Ellacity! I've seen your posts from way back. Welcome back and we would be glad to receive your updates.
Cheers!
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by kellyi: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
who dem con shortlist na
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Ellacity: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sure dear,

I will always try as much as I could to help my anticipated scholars....We from poor background have only education to rely on and hoping something good could come from our intellectual flexing of our brain. In coming days, I will possibly send across some selected questions and how to tackle your interviewers. And I hope to get more people here in Germany or better still in UK....though my masters degree is from the University of Manchester and still by scholarship....Dont even think I have a superior degree, NO......at least 2.1 is a good start and your personality is the bus stop. I wish you the very best.

Sherlock5577:

Thanks Ellacity! I've seen your posts from way back. Welcome back and we would be glad to receive your updates.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by irumole1975: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
@Ellacity, will they still send mail?
Is it likely they send mail that you're qualified even after the portal say you aren't. and you check back and then see you are actually qualified
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by oyindade: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
quote author=Ellacity post=75898210]Sure dear,

I will always try as much as I could to help my anticipated scholars....We from poor background have only education to rely on and hoping something good could come from our intellectual flexing of our brain. In coming days, I will possibly send across some selected questions and how to tackle your interviewers. And I hope to get more people here in Germany or better still in UK....though my masters degree is from the University of Manchester and still by scholarship....Dont even think I have a superior degree, NO......at least 2.1 is a good start and your personality is the bus stop. I wish you the very best.

Please are they most likely still sending mails. I checked my portal and it had said that i have not been shortlisted for the next stage. does it mean its still in review
[/quote]
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sherlock5577: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ellacity:
Sure dear,

To be sincere I can't agree less with what you've posted.
I trust your studies are going great. It's good you're making a positive difference alongside the veteran Dmainman. Thank you!
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by superstar2508: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
I was shortlisted for Msc. LSS. Though I applied both
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Kinfinity007: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
I was not shortlisted, does this mean my Daad application is hopeless?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by blackdream: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
irumole1975:

Sorry, But what's your class of degree
Second Class Upper
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by meemeeberry: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please how many people will finally be given the scholarship per state? And how will it be shared according to the different categories?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by dotbutter(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2019
For those of us who have good grades and have not been shortlisted, what is our hope of been shortlisted later. Or could it be that if the portal does not select you, you can probably receive mail of been shortlisted for the interview.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by XtraSmooth404: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2019
What's the deadline for venue selection?

2 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by irumole1975: 5:32am On Feb 20, 2019
meemeeberry:
Please how many people will finally be given the scholarship per state? And how will it be shared according to the different categories?

For MSC :5 or 4 per state
For PhD : 2 per state
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by meemeeberry: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2019
irumole1975:

For MSC :5 or 4 per state
For PhD : 2 per state

Really? Thanks alot
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Hisgraceandglor: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by XtraSmooth404: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2019
@Ellacity,
Is it possible for one to attend both LSS and OSS interviews?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by MonsieurCoder: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2019

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by mrphysics(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Abokii8:
Yes
you can now select your interview centre on the portal.
Just checked my application and I was shortlisted. But when I click on submit button, all I see is, your details has been updated. Is this the same response everyone gets?

I applied for the foreign scholarship though. Lol.

Also, I have a good paying job, it pays more than 200k. The firm wouldn't want me to go, I have been thinking if I should continue or go for the scholarship. Was praying that I wasn't shortlisted. lol.

What do you think?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by XtraSmooth404: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2019
mrphysics:

Just checked my application and I was shortlisted. But when I click on submit button, all I see is, your details has been updated. Is this the same response everyone gets?

I applied for the foreign scholarship though. Lol.

Also, I have a good paying job, it pays more than 200k. The firm wouldn't want me to go, I have been thinking if I should continue or go for the scholarship. Was praying that I wasn't shortlisted. lol.

What do you think?

Oh...it's easy. Don't bother attending the interview, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by mrphysics(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2019
XtraSmooth404:

Oh...it's easy. Don't bother attending the interview, lol.
That would be the fastest way. Lol. But I like exams and interviews. Especially interviews lol.

I didn't know when I applied for this one. Just saw it and decided to quickly do it. I only remembered it when I saw the thread on front page.

please reply to my first question, that is the most important. I will definitely miss the interview if it will hold on a working day.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by dotbutter(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Pls i want to know who else is experiencing this with the portal, its showing me that the portal is closed for now. I want to try and review my status again. Thanks
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by feyijeunso: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Portal closed for now is also what I experienced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (78) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.