Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK (221773 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2019
The screening process is still on going! If you had been prompted to select an interview center when the portal was open, then you have been screened and selected for the next stage, meaning that your application was successful at this stage. However, at the end of the screening exercise, the full list of successful applicants will be published, and they will officially be contacted through sms/e-mail and be requested to choose interview center, that is if they have not done so! The pressure on the management is so high, and they have already issued a press statement to that effect. So sheath your sword, the process is still on going. In my opinion, I believe the mistake they made, and which also happened last year, was to keep the portal open, while the process is still on going, which warranted some already screened candidates to know their status, hence mounting undue pressure on ptdf, which I think is premature at this stage. Well! Lets keep our fingers crossed for now and hope for the best!

datascience:
What is happening here?

I thought we have selected interview.....

Or is it a technical glitch...

However, I remember the last time sms came in to instruct us to select interview.

But SMS did not come in this time. Only for us to keep checking the portal and somehow we found out the selection.

Or wait perhaps, shortlisting was not concluded then.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
FURTHER UPDATE ON PTDF 2019/2020 SCHOLARSHIP

This is to notify candidates that applied for the 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship Schemes that the screening process is on-going. Upon completion, the full list of shortlisted candidates for the interview phase will be published on PTDF website. The public will be duly notified in national daily Newspapers and other media platforms.

Candidates are therefore advised to disregard any information purporting that the screening and shortlist of candidates have been concluded by PTDF.

Press and External Relations,

PTDF

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by superstar2508: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019

This is to notify candidates that applied for the 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship Schemes that the screening process is on-going. Upon completion, the full list of shortlisted candidates for the interview phase will be published on PTDF website. The public will be duly notified in national daily Newspapers and other media platforms.

Candidates are therefore advised to disregard any information purporting that the screening and shortlist of candidates have been concluded by PTDF.

PTDF
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by meetanwo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is a PTDF Publication done today

This is to notify candidates that applied for the 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship Schemes that the screening process is on-going. Upon completion, the full list of shortlisted candidates for the interview phase will be published on PTDF website.  The public will be duly notified in national daily Newspapers and other media platforms.

PTDF
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by meemeeberry: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please people, for those that applied OSS, is there need for English language test at any point in the process? And is there need to secure admission in one's chosen school?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by TJ0987(f): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Does this mean there is hope for those who tried to log in with their pin but instead were told they have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the scholarship application?
meetanwo:
This is a PTDF Publication done today

This is to notify candidates that applied for the 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship Schemes that the screening process is on-going. Upon completion, the full list of shortlisted candidates for the interview phase will be published on PTDF website.  The public will be duly notified in national daily Newspapers and other media platforms.

PTDF

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Forget it, if you were told so.

TJ0987:
Does this mean there is hope for those who tried to log in with their pin but instead were told they have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the scholarship application?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by adewumisola781: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
charleslifted:
receive it!!
Amen
Has you have say so shall it be for me and you
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sheddy79:

I don't understand your issue here, it seems you enjoy discouraging people, was it because you were able to login last time and select interview location? Bro, if you'll eventually win the scholarship you will win it, stop dampening other people's hope. Shortlisting alone is not even the eventual scholarship. I read about someone here who lost out on PTDF scholarship, but won Chinese Government scholarship, though he preferred PTDF scholarship for whatever reason best known to him. The truth is PTDF scholarship is not the greatest thing that can ever happened to a man here. I've read about those that won the scholarship during their undergraduate days and are still jobless at the moment. So please stop trying to dampen the hopes of people here just because you might have been able to select interview location the last time.

8 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
TJ0987:

Yes, keep the hope. "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."

3 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by simplebb: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
mubbyzhe:

Yes, keep the hope. "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."

God bless you for this quote.
This is timely and seasoned.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by blackdream: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
mubbyzhe:

I don't understand your issue here, it seems you enjoy discouraging people, was it because you were able to login last time and select interview location? Bro, if you'll eventually win the scholarship you will win it, stop dampening other people's hope. Shortlisting alone is not even the eventual scholarship. I read about someone here who lost out on PTDF scholarship, but won Chinese Government scholarship, though he preferred PTDF scholarship for whatever reason best known to him. The truth is PTDF scholarship is not the greatest thing that can ever happened to a man here. I've read about those that won the scholarship during their undergraduate days and are still jobless at the moment. So please stop trying to dampen the hopes of people here just because you might have been able to select interview location the last time.
God almighty bless you. Sometimes we need to ask ourselves,do we really want things to change or we're just complaining cos It hasn't favored us yet?

I have monitored conversations since some were shortlisted here. Those shortlisted just want to answer the chosen ones.

For the umpteen time, there's HOPE for everyone, PTDF said the process is still on going but ordinary applicants like me are dashing people's hope. Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sheddy79:

You seem not to understand this. Shortlisting has not ended.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
My brother! This is not about miracle! For instance, no miracle can suddenly change a 3rd class to 1st class, because your records are there with your Alma matter. As I write this post, I dn't even know my faith, because I have not been able to access my a/c in the PTDF portal. Short listing is on going, state by state! The moment they access your profile and they think you didn't meet up the statutory requirement, you get the " Not shortlisted message". So those that were able to check their portal before the closure and got the not shortlisted message, kindly know that you did not meet up the requirement for this year. Just upgrade yourself and wait for next year. No Wayo! The same thing happened last year, some people waited for eternity for the interview invite! Even when some got the interview iv. By error, it was later recalled. So if you have not been able to access the portal as in knowing your status, then there is hope, it can go either side otherwise, kindly upgrade your profile and wait for next year. However, wishing all successful applicants a fruitful interview!

mubbyzhe:

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sheddy79:
My brother! This is not about miracle! For instance, no miracle can suddenly change a 3rd class to 1st class, because your records are there with your Alma matter. As I write this post, I dn't even know my faith, because I have not been able to access my a/c in the PTDF portal. Short listing is on going, state by state! The moment they access your profile and they think you didn't meet up the statutory requirement, you get the " Not shortlisted message". So those that were able to check their portal before the closure and got the not shortlisted message, kindly know that you did not meet up the requirement for this year. Just upgrade yourself and wait for next year. No Wayo! The same thing happened last year, some people waited for eternity for the interview invite! Even when some got the interview iv. By error, it was later recalled. So if you have not been able to access the portal as in knowing your status, then there is hope, it can go either side otherwise, kindly upgrade your profile and wait for next year. However, wishing all successful applicants a fruitful interview!

See it this way.
As at the time quite a few were checking their status, shortlisting has not been completed. Hence, it could be the not shortlisted were people whose docs have not been reviewed while review was still ongoing. Its that simple and PTDF has posted a publication to see the logic

2 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by simplebb: 12:24am On Feb 28, 2019
datascience:

See it this way.
As at the time quite a few were checking their status, shortlisting has not been completed. Hence, it could be the not shortlisted were people whose docs have not been reviewed while review was still ongoing. Its that simple and PTDF has posted a publication to see the logic

Another angle.

I always love the way you analyze issues critically and see things from varying perspective.

For now, he doesn't need to scare people off or write them off, d best is to just fold arms and wait for names of shortlisted candidates. Either one gets it or not, life goes on.

4 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by EdoBoy90(m): 4:32am On Feb 28, 2019
I was told by a reliable source that the website was hacked and that was why it was shot down for now. They did it so that no one can access it. There is also pressure.

Very soon, they will soon send invite message for successful applicants.

For now, all fingers crossed.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by bolarinwa346(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello peeps, does choosing preferred centre within or outside one's geopolitical zone has any influence on one's PTDF scholarship interview?

Thanks.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Focusmind: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
bolarinwa346:
Hello peeps, does choosing preferred centre within or outside one's geopolitical zone has any influence on one's PTDF scholarship interview?

Thanks.

I always advice to pick from your Geopolitical region. I won the scholarship about 10 years ago and had to travel to my geopolitical region to sit for the assessment. You are competing with people from your own region/state.

Once you are not from the region where the interview is being conducted, the biasness from the interviewers will be clear and apparent. But PTDF will not tell you that but the interviewers are the one that will make the decision.

Risk it and travel to your own region for the assessment
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Feraz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Didn't get it the first time I checked before they closed the portal. I am hoping some sort of miracle will happen. cry

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by joshuachuks93(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Focusmind:

I always advice to pick from your Geopolitical region. I won the scholarship about 10 years ago and had to travel to my geopolitical region to sit for the assessment. You are competing with people from your own region/state.

Once you are not from the region where the interview is being conducted, the biasness from the interviewers will be clear and apparent. But PTDF will not tell you that but the interviewers are the one that will make the decision.

Risk it and travel to your own region for the assessment

Hmmmm...... this might be true o. Is there anyone with a different opinion who won the scholarship more recently and was interviewed outside his/her geopolitical zone of origin? Please share your experience. Thanks.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Morgan89(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
My advise to everyone is to start preparing for the next stage of the scholarship. The shortlisted candidates will be invited via email. Nobody has received such email yet so don't give up because you weren't able to login or you were not shortlisted based on the website.
Prepare so you won't be taken by surprise.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2019
Please how is the interview done?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2019
Sheddy79:

I understand u my brother, but you know some people REALLY NEED THIS!!, some of us just applied for the sake of applying, but others are putting all thier hopes on it, so those people will feel sad or outright pissed off when you say short listed is already completed. But what do I know self, am a happy person, win or lose I will still move on, what will be, must be no matter What. If a person is destined for the scholarship the website can't deny him/her even if the website says No. And if you ain't destined for it no amount of shortlisting will get him/her the scholarship.

P.S this scholarship does not means Automatic employment woh, I know some people who came back years back, some even last year but are still jobless

So everybody should just chill & wait for him destiny. EXPECT THE WORST BUT HOPE FOR THE BEST grin

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Thanks Dear!
Short listing is still on going!

Wishing every body a successful application!

Jiang:

I understand u my brother, but you know some people REALLY NEED THIS!!, some of us just applied for the sake of applying, but others are putting all thier hopes on it, so those people will feel sad or outright pissed off when you say short listed is already completed. But what do I know self, am a happy person, win or lose I will still move on, what will be, must be no matter What. If a person is destined for the scholarship the website can't deny him/her even if the website says No. And if you ain't destined for it no amount of shortlisting will get him/her the scholarship.

P.S this scholarship does not means Automatic employment woh, I know some people who came back years back, some even last year but are still jobless

So everybody should just chill & wait for him destiny. EXPECT THE WORST BUT HOPE FOR THE BEST grin
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by nazzyon(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Are you looking for an easy way for your children to study away from School?
Are you looking for a preparatory class for SAT, TOEFL and US Diploma?
Are you looking to an easy way to gain admission into any school in the United States of America?

Hurry now. Enrol with us at Atlantic Factorial International School to start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1ipxb-u6A&feature=youtu.be
Call: 08040400000, 08098270130

OR

Send a mail to education@atlanticfactorial.com
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Any body who's Primary aim of applying for this scholarship is employment, is totally wrong. Go and develop yourself, then position for leadership role 2moro, but if in the process, job comes, better! That is if you are not currently engaged. After all some people are currently engaged. Haven stated that, still Wishing all successful applicants a fruitful interview session.

Jiang:

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sheddy79:
Any body who's Primary aim of applying for this scholarship is employment, is totally wrong. Go and develop yourself, then position for leadership role 2moro, but if in the process, job comes, better! That is if you are not currently engaged. After all some people are currently engaged. Haven stated that, still Wishing all successful applicants a fruitful interview session.

Exactly! but 90% of the applicants think otherwise, but sha Good luck to everybody
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Abokii8(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
They have finished the shortlisting. PTDF and flexisap are just trying to save face as the portal was wrongly opened ahead of schedule. Had it been that all applicants login in when the portal was opened for 24 hours then we would have all seen our statuses. As you submit your application, a software has automatically calculate your points as in: First degree, Olevel, awards and publications. Candidates with the highest marks from each state were picked and their profiles were viewed( uploads and SOP). If your points are too low for shortlisting by the software, nobody will check your application. You don't expect them to go through all the about 20k Msc and PhD applications. As someone Said, there is more to life than just Ptdf scholarship.

5 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tell them! You are on point. But how did you get to know all of this? If through a contact @ ptdf secretariate, then your contact is reliable. This is exactly the true position. Thumbs up to the successful ones that already know their status. They are waiting for the general elections to be over, so as to start sending invites!

Abokii8:
They have finished the shortlisting. PTDF and flexisap are just trying to save face as the portal was wrongly opened ahead of schedule. Had it been that all applicants login in when the portal was opened for 24 hours then we would have all seen our statuses. As you submit your application, a software has automatically calculate your points as in: First degree, Olevel, awards and publications. Candidates with the highest marks from each state were picked and their profiles were viewed( uploads and SOP). If your points are too low for shortlisting by the software, nobody will check your application. You don't expect them to go through all the about 20k Msc and PhD applications. As someone Said, there is more to life than just Ptdf scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Indeed the above two speakers amuse me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (78) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.