Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK (221962 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by PhysChemist(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Even if the current government lose, that will be an opportunity for the PTDF officials to select their relatives and friends free of any constrain from above. we still remain the same Nigerians like always
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Please, can the SOP uploaded during application be modified for the interview
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by edude: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please o, its like i have been sleeping on a bike.
I just came back to this thread now, only to realise people have updated centre locations. Please o, is it that you guys received an sms/mail like last year to update centre location cause i was waiting for that but i didn't get any. now i tried logging in only to see "the portal has closed, try again later".

please o, the question is
1) did u guys receive any sms/mail instructing you to update your centres
2) how do i know if i was shortlisted

please anybody can answer me.Thanks
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by edude: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Then another issue is, i registered for both myself and my brother. None of us got any sms about updating centre location (thats if they sent). the issue is, when i try to login with his pin and password, i get the " Sorry, we hate errors but one just occurred, try any of the following............." whereas if i try to login with my own details, i get "the portal is closed, try again later".

its the same message whether i try to log in on phone or computer. Why the different messages, please does any one have any idea as to what they could mean.Thanks

SOMEBODY, ANYBODY PLEASE ANSWER ME OOOOOO
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Toluchenko(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
edude:
Then another issue is, i registered for both myself and my brother. None of us got any sms about updating centre location (thats if they sent). the issue is, when i try to login with his pin and password, i get the " Sorry, we hate errors but one just occurred, try any of the following............." whereas if i try to login with my own details, i get "the portal is closed, try again later".

its the same message whether i try to log in on phone or computer. Why the different messages, please does any one have any idea as to what they could mean.Thanks

SOMEBODY, ANYBODY PLEASE ANSWER ME OOOOOO

Your brother's password is incorrect...that's the reason for that message.

Then, no sms or email was sent to candidates. I perceive they are still in the process of shortlisting that's y they closed the portal (not sure though).
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by insperyadyou: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Anybody who applied last year's Ptdf scholarship will know that this 2019 interview update is questionable kind of. Last year's applicant got mails informing them to choose interview Venues OR you will be told they will choose for you. It wasn't Nairaland they used in conveying the message to people. If you are not sent a mail or sms, then you must be a magician to know that, or its possible some ptdf staff leaked the information to some people when they were not yet ready to officially open their portal to shortlisted candidates which eventually lead to system glitch. Those who managed to know about the interview update from Nairaland are the regular guests on this platform,which is by luck or some form of grace. Just so you are informed, a real interview update is on the way.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by edude: 12:05am On Feb 24, 2019
thanks, the real password showed "portal closed.......". thanks again
Toluchenko:

Your brother's password is incorrect...that's the reason for that message.

Then, no sms or email was sent to candidates. I perceive they are still in the process of shortlisting that's y they closed the portal (not sure though).
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by edude: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks
insperyadyou:
Anybody who applied last year's Ptdf scholarship will know that this 2019 interview update is questionable kind of. Last year's applicant got mails informing them to choose interview Venues OR you will be told they will choose for you. It wasn't Nairaland they used in conveying the message to people. If you are not sent a mail or sms, then you must be a magician to know that, or its possible some ptdf staff leaked the information to some people when they were not yet ready to officially open their portal to shortlisted candidates which eventually lead to system glitch. Those who managed to know about the interview update from Nairaland are the regular guests on this platform,which is by luck or some form of grace. Just so you are informed, a real interview update is on the way.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by simplebb: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2019
insperyadyou:

A lot of predictions, they might be looking at after elections, trust me, things might even changed. The PTDF staff I spoke with said shortlisting is ongoing and portal opening is a system glitch. There is no way they won't inform shortlisted candidates. How will one know they have if not by the means of Sms/mail?? Not everyone is on Nairaland now. For now, a lot of guesses as no one knows what's really going on.

The best bet is to stay hopeful and hope the fortune falls in one tide.

#This is Nigeria.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Queenara(f): 5:12am On Feb 24, 2019
simplebb:

A lot of predictions, they might be looking at after elections, trust me, things might even changed. The PTDF staff I spoke with said shortlisting is ongoing and portal opening is a system glitch. There is no way they won't inform shortlisted candidates. How will one know they have if not by the means of Sms/mail?? Not everyone is on Nairaland now. For now, a lot of guesses as no one knows what's really going on.

The best bet is to stay hopeful and hope the fortune falls in one tide.

#This is Nigeria.

The first time I checked ,d feedback was you haven't been shortlisted yet. I checked again the next day only for me to see that the portal has been closed and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

Quite disorganized
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Can you change your exam answers after submission & marking? Go figure �

lmoshood589:
Please, can the SOP uploaded during application be modified for the interview
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Brother Man! It was the same process last year! I had already selected my interview center before I got the sms/e-mail from ptdf to do so. If you were a regular visitor to the PTDF portal you would have noticed the request by PTDF to choose an interview center before the portal closed, that is if you were successful. The sms/e-mail will only come after the full exercise. In other words, the process is still on, those whose cases have been treated have since selected their interview center, that is if they were successful. The closure of the portal was as a result of the pressure on ptdf management through calls and Man know Man by some unsuccessful applicants who had already noticed their status. So kindly shealth your sword. The portal will soon open asap the exercise is over and the sms/e-mail will follow suit to successful applicants.

insperyadyou:

2 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by insperyadyou: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Sheddy79:
Brother Man! It was the same process last year! I had already selected my interview center before I got the sms/e-mail from ptdf to do so. If you were a regular visitor to the PTDF portal you would have noticed the request by PTDF to choose an interview center before the portal closed, that is if you were successful. The sms/e-mail will only come after the full exercise. In other words, the process is still on, those whose cases have been treated have since selected their interview center, that is if they were successful. The closure of the portal was as a result of the pressure on ptdf management through calls and Man know Man by some unsuccessful applicants who had already noticed their status. So kindly shealth your sword. The portal will soon open asap the exercise is over and the sms/e-mail will follow suit to successful applicants.

That's not true. I applied last year as well. I got an E-mail for the interview update. The message is Still in my inbox. You can only mislead the ignorants. You mean somebody will just out of the blues know about the interview Update without any message? That's where you are wrong. I was shortlisted twice last year but didn't scale through after the interview because of reasons only God can tell
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
insperyadyou:
That's not true. I applied last year as well. I got an E-mail for the interview update. The message is Still in my inbox. You can only mislead the ignorants. You mean somebody will just out of the blues know about the interview Update without any message? That's where you are wrong. I was shortlisted twice last year but didn't scale through after the interview because of reasons only God can tell
He never mentioned that mails weren't sent but for those who saw that they were not shortlisted on the portal hoping for miracles to happen should move on and forget about it. Mails will still arrive for the shortlisted candidates. I wish everyone shortlisted and those yet to know their status good luck. Insha Allah, we shall all get there.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
I was equally short listed twice last year! I am telling you that I had already choosed my interview center before the sms/mail from ptdf dropped. U can believe me or not. If you had checked your portal a/c earlier on, you would have gotten the instruction to do so before the official message. I rest my case for now!

insperyadyou:
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sheddy79(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tell him my brother!

Saimeritus:

He never mentioned that mails weren't sent but for those who saw that they were not shortlisted on the portal hoping for miracles to happen should move on and forget about it. Mails will still arrive for the shortlisted candidates. I wish everyone shortlisted and those yet to know their status good luck. Insha Allah, we shall all get there.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by TJ0987(f): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hello Ellacity, please I would like to ask you some questions. Could you send your email to oadeniji1@gmail.com? I would really appreciate your response.
Regards.

Ellacity:
Well I cant rule that out as well. Just don't say its over until its really over. Last year, some people got email but were unable to choose a center and later they were told that they weren't shortlisted. and some got email even when they werent shortlisted ab-inition, Just keep your hope alive and dont hit much on yourself. Remember, there is always another day.

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by daudmd: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2019
For those of us having statement of purpose only how are we going to answer section 1&2 of this?

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Fremaxx: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Publication is an automatic zero for me
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fremaxx:
Publication is an automatic zero for me
You are not alone bro. You seem to be everywhere, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton now PTDF. May God see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Fremaxx: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol can we connect. Can you PM me? I lost the juice after sending one to someone
Saimeritus:

You are not alone bro. You seem to be everywhere, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton now PTDF. May God see us through.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ama32: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2019
daudmd:
For those of us having statement of purpose only how are we going to answer section 1&2 of this?

I think the statement of purpose will be used to assess questions 1,2 and 3... Can anyone from last year's interview confirm this?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by MonsieurCoder: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
daudmd:
ama32:

I think the statement of purpose will be used to assess questions 1,2 and 3... Can anyone from last year's interview confirm this?

Tips on How To Ace The PTDF Scholarship Interview

2 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by daudmd: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
MonsieurCoder:

Thank you for the reply.
But what I am asking is we have no research area we only had statement of purpose?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by TJ0987(f): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
As a prospective masters degree student, you have to have a broad area of research that you are very passionate about. So you could read up on it, and if asked, just talk (tangentially) around it. At this stage you might not need to speak about the nitty-gritty of that research area, but just mention it (if asked), so as to show that you are not clueless.
daudmd:

Thank you for the reply.
But what I am asking is we have no research area we only had statement of purpose?

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by DINDU20(f): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
MonsieurCoder:

Thanks boss.

...didn't know they'll regard an undergraduate scholarship award...

About the "membership of professional body", does that include membership of a professional regulatory body such as the NMA for medical doctors, PCN for pharmacists; or associations/societies of professionals?

Thanks
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by EdoBoy90(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
I couldn't check about selecting an interview center.

I never thought of this.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by daudmd: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
TJ0987:
As a prospective masters degree student, you have to have a broad area of research that you are very passionate about. So you could read up on it, and if asked, just talk (tangentially) around it. At this stage you might not need to speak about the nitty-gritty of that research area, but just mention it (if asked), so as to show that you are not clueless.

Thanks alot.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by kellyi: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2019
FURTHER UPDATE ON PTDF 2019/2020 SCHOLARSHIP

This is to notify candidates that applied for the 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship Schemes that the screening process is on-going. Upon completion, the full list of shortlisted candidates for the interview phase will be published on PTDF website.  The public will be duly notified in national daily Newspapers and other media platforms.

Candidates are therefore advised to disregard any information purporting that the screening and shortlist of candidates have been concluded by PTDF.

Press and External Relations,

PTDF
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2019
daudmd:

Thank you for the reply.

Your research area should be stated in your statement of purpose
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2019
DINDU20:

Thanks boss.

...didn't know they'll regard an undergraduate scholarship award...

About the "membership of professional body", does that include membership of a professional regulatory body such as the NMA for medical doctors, PCN for pharmacists; or associations/societies of professionals?

Thanks

Yes, it does.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2019
What is happening here?

I thought we have selected interview.....

Or is it a technical glitch...

However, I remember the last time sms came in to instruct us to select interview.

But SMS did not come in this time. Only for us to keep checking the portal and somehow we found out the selection.

Or wait perhaps, shortlisting was not concluded then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (78) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.