Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion (30862 Views)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Why Do Most Girls Use There Old Pictures On Social Media / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Biingoo: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Colourich:
May I never be in a situation where I will be forced to abort a baby, Amen.
Is that why you're boyfriend washes his hands with soap and water before fingering you?
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Biingoo: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2018
What about Andrew liversalt? my own is any lady that allow herself to be pregnant for me must born it.... except am not aware
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by chiommy123(f): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Make una explain the hanger thing na

1 Like

Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2018
chiommy123:
Make una explain the hanger thing na
grin

Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by chiommy123(f): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
grin
thanks dear for the explanations but this is really crazy and dangerous too if you ask me
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Hanger shocked shocked!!! Which kind self-inflicting wickedness is this shocked shocked ?

Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2018
maybe the govt should make abortion legal so that all these crude ways young girls do to harm themselves all in the name of abortion should reduce.hmm hanger inside punny.hmm i jus dey fear UNILAG babes.
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by tintingz(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Biingoo:
What about Andrew liversalt? my own is any lady that allow herself to be pregnant for me must born it.... except am not aware
And you must take full responsibility of the baby.
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Biingoo: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
tintingz:
And you must take full responsibility of the baby.
Off course I will. I won't deny my blood
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by tintingz(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Biingoo:
Off course I will. I won't deny my blood
Very good
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Dacronym(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
lefulefu:
maybe the govt should make abortion legal so that all these crude ways young girls do to harm themselves all in the name of abortion should reduce.hmm hanger inside punny.hmm i jus dey fear UNILAG babes.
What do you mean By Unilag Girls?
Or are you referring To University Girls Generally?
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dacronym:

What do you mean By Unilag Girls?
Or are you referring To University Girls Generally?
i am reacting to what some dude said in here about UNILAG hostel girls using cloth hanger to abort their pregnancy. Go thru the posts u go see d comment.
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Dacronym(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
lefulefu:
i am reacting to what some dude said in here about UNILAG hostel girls using cloth hanger to abort their pregnancy. Go thru the posts u go see d comment.

Lol lmao kk oh
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dacronym:

Lol lmao kk oh
if wat they say about UNILAG babes on social media is true then i will say unilag babes don cast demselvescheesy. Unilag is not d only place where female undegraduates do runz and other unholy practices. Other female undergraduates for other univs for naija dey do am wella but i no know why unilag own don too castcheesy.
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Prevention is better than cure!!
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Xfemt(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
you be Lerner? Petrol and alabukun don Tey, what is raining now is gas and paracetamol
Jesus!!!
I don die
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by abiolamitodun(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
kai why are some girls this wicked...and one innocent guy will nw marry that one put for house.....hanger! hanger!!....ehhhhhh hanger!!! kai wicked souls...
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nawaoo undecided
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by GOFRONT(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Postinor 2
Re: See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
GOFRONT:
Postinor 2
Postinor 2 doesn't abort. It only prevents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / My Wife Is Still A Virgin / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.