Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Experience With A Gay Guy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Gay Guy. (11846 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

If that guy is not strong willed, your words could urge him on. He could begin to doubt himself and may allow some idiot try it on him. Tufiakwa. Holy Ghost fire satan.

I can't try that.
I know my sexuality. I love breast and also chase girls.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Anas09: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2018
boyfwend:

I can't try that.
Fornication is as damnable as homosexuality. Remember that. In the afterLife, both guys who did them will go one side.

Just ask Jesus to help you or get married and do with whatever you pls with the breast you'd pay for. lol.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Anas09: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2018
boyfwend:

Lmao.. And you're hiding under a male moniker.
Me male? Never said i was male anyday o. Na people dey think say i be male.
I'm a Soft bae with breast and ukwu. lol.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

lols you crazy mehn.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2018
boyfwend:

I can't try that.
stp lying its too early
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2018
By the way who talks bout breast ndt pussies early morning. C'mon cause you want us to believe you aint gay. Meanwhile you still sound gay. @boyfwend

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2018
HenryDion:

That's what they always say cheesy cheesy

If you like believe, if you like don't.
You are on your own.
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

Fornication is as damnable as homosexuality. Remember that. In the afterLife, both guys who did them will go one side.

Just ask Jesus to help you or get married and do with whatever you pls with the breast you'd pay for. lol.

Ehn
You don't fornicate?

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

Wish I can press them!!

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
edictng:
By the way who talks bout breast ndt pussies early morning. C'mon cause you want us to believe you aint gay. Meanwhile you still sound gay. @boyfwend

You're still quoting me?

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by edictng: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2018
boyfwend:

You're still quoting me?
Nope it was a mention. Faq
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
boyfwend:

If you like believe, if you like don't.
You are on your own.

Person cannot play with u again? cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
boyfwend:

Wish I can press them!!

Lol..stop trying too hard. We already know you're gay grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by KadunaMafia: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Ishilove:

She likes small ni_pples and she was sure my nipples are small. She also expressed a burning desire to lick my vagina of all it's natural moisture
Does it still have that natural moisture?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Oreofepeters: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:
Before Christ got me and i switched off from sex. I went to the salon to get my hair done, i met many other ladies waiting and one particularly one was having her hair done then.

Now my stylist is my very good friend, so we gist freely. When i walked in she was going on and on about how good i looked and wanted to know the perf i used. I said Gucci Envy. This lady was looking at me in a way only a guy could look at a girl.

Oh, she liked my brows, she also liked my perf. My mind did not even go to any of such nonsense. I had to get my nails done and another lady did my nails then, so instead of just sitting there, i left to do my nails. When i later came to have my done, my stylist called me aside and asked if i took note of the lady she was making her hair when i came in, i said, kind of. She said the lady wants me. I asked how? She said, the lady begged her to pls tell me that she liked me and would like us to be friends. She left her number for me to call her if digged her.

What kind of friendship is she talking abt? i asked my friend. she said 'You know, romantic. The Hell? Roma what? Is she a guy pretending to be a girl? My friend said no, she's a lady. Then, What The Hell

Wait, does she have a dick, like the very strong, hard, firm one? She has two breasts and i have two too, that will be 4. That will be too much breast in the same room. what are we going to be doing with all of those breasts?
My friend won die for laf.

You see, i like muscles, the bulging pulsating ones, and a dick is my best Muscle. God didn't make a mistake creating that big muscle. It was put there for a reason. "And The Lord said Adam and Eve go on and have sex, fill the earth with children". Ah.

I told my friend to tell her that, except she has strong arms, hairy chest, a mustache, and flat tiny nipples, she shd never look at me anytime she saw me.

What nonsense? I will leave a man who can lift me up and follow a girl with breast like me. What am i going to be doing with her? Nonsense and ingredient.

Thank You Jesus for saving me.
Gucci envy Smart collection I guess...
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Starboytwo(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

hmm pictures of them or we don't believe you
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Ishilove: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2018
KadunaMafia:
L'agbara Olorun
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by samysmoothfresh: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2018
KadunaMafia:

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2018
edictng:
Nope it was a mention. Faq

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Starboytwo:
hmm pictures of them or we don't believe you

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:
Before Christ got me and i switched off from sex. I went to the salon to get my hair done, i met many other ladies waiting and one particularly one was having her hair done then.

Now my stylist is my very good friend, so we gist freely. When i walked in she was going on and on about how good i looked and wanted to know the perf i used. I said Gucci Envy. This lady was looking at me in a way only a guy could look at a girl.

Oh, she liked my brows, she also liked my perf. My mind did not even go to any of such nonsense. I had to get my nails done and another lady did my nails then, so instead of just sitting there, i left to do my nails. When i later came to have my done, my stylist called me aside and asked if i took note of the lady she was making her hair when i came in, i said, kind of. She said the lady wants me. I asked how? She said, the lady begged her to pls tell me that she liked me and would like us to be friends. She left her number for me to call her if digged her.

What kind of friendship is she talking abt? i asked my friend. she said 'You know, romantic. The Hell? Roma what? Is she a guy pretending to be a girl? My friend said no, she's a lady. Then, What The Hell

Wait, does she have a dick, like the very strong, hard, firm one? She has two breasts and i have two too, that will be 4. That will be too much breast in the same room. what are we going to be doing with all of those breasts?

You see, i like muscles, the bulging pulsating ones, and a dick is my best Muscle. God didn't make a mistake creating that big muscle. It was put there for a reason. "And The Lord said Adam and Eve go on and have sex, fill the earth with children". Ah.

I told my friend to tell her that, except she has strong arms, hairy chest, a mustache, and flat tiny nipples, she shd never look at me anytime she saw me.

What nonsense? I will leave a man who can lift me up and follow a girl with breast like me. What am i going to be doing with her? Nonsense and ingredient.

Even as a born again, I'm sure those hard muscles still make you drip wet whenever u see them wink

Sweet bae, what you need now is a hard dick pounding you like mad. You'll feel refreshed and relieved afterwards. Trust me..
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Precum is enough to do the job cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2018
HenryDion:

Even as a born again, I'm sure those hard muscles still make you drip wet whenever u see them wink

Sweet bae, what you need now is a hard dick pounding you like mad. You'll feel refreshed and relieved afterwards. Trust me..

grin cheesy

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by boyfwend(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2018
HenryDion:

Lol..stop trying too hard. We already know you're gay grin

Am not. tongue tongue

Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2018
boyfwend:

Am not. tongue tongue

Okay ooh. Make i use fear gree cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Gay Guy. by Ishilove: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Anas09:

My twinnie cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.