Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (48724 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hope your skull, like that below your post isnt used for money ritual.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by excodedman: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help to make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

DURATION: 10 WEEKS. FEES: - N69,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
7 WEEKS FEES: N49,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: intensive student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Hoodbilonia: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
i hate benz
u cant even maintain c class
u go dey jump up for glk them
u go hail
bich
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by malaria(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
stephnie44:
better to b a spare nd b comfortable than to b d main chick nd suffer in silence.Go girl u rock
. Funny you
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by crazygod(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
And she's a proud side chick at that.
Spits!!!!
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Pidginwhisper: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
stephnie44:
better to b a spare nd b comfortable than to b d main chick nd suffer in silence.Go girl u rock
Farm tool

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Itzurboi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
stephnie44:
Dont worry, your VOLVO body parts would be needed soon, cant wait to see how you ROCK it... spits
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by chrisxxx(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
How all these trivial topics make front page at the expense educative and moral provoking topics is what I do not know.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Jackipapa: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richdad50:
A Horseface.
There are two types of women. There are women for satisfying sexual urges and their ambition is to look sexy. That is why men are attracted to them for sex. Then, there are wife materials whose life ambition is to look lovely, which is why they are loved and married -
Reno

You nailed it big time!
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Diso60090(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
With your eyelashes like china donbaby how you nor go be extra cream tee
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by AngelicBeing: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Seen.

Hardworking woman grin
Hardworking servicing different dicckks tongue
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by tammie24: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
flyca:
Lol. Good for her!
Know what works for you, utilize it.
Tomorrow now, she'll be taken to Dubai and be given a ring! Next to Jamica for honeymoon.

Meanwhile, foolish broke-arses on NL will be shouting “Oloshi” upandan! Who you epp? undecided

Biko don't quote me, I skipped the “side-chick” part tongue
abi

Whereas if given the opportunity they'll do wetin person no go believe

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
How can sm1 come online and proudly call herself the side chick All because of materials gains. I’m almost sure so called bf is a married man. Imagine that undecided
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by freeeeme(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Cold stone 2k go buy quality one
Jossyroyal1:
Is pussy that expensive now?
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Enemyofpeace: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bloody liar
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Edgarated(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by usebog: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
the same Benz u will produce.........unnn ladies be wise
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by usebog: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
the same Benz u will produce.........unnn ladies be wise work abi u no sabi work
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
shameless fool
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Epaddy0: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm.it is a lie Joor.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by vivalavida(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
You requested for an uber and got a Benz.
How are u going to fuel and maintain a Benz if you can't request for an uber by yourself?

Your pussy has to work overtime this time around
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by nullboss: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
usebog:
the same Benz u will produce.........unnn ladies be wise work abi u no sabi work
UNN?
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by themanderon: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations pretty Lady. Keep enjoying peoples husbands cos the days of sorrows is fast approaching for you.
Keep slaying till you slay yourself to the land of no return where bigger gods will be waiting for you.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by ClassiqueMan: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pity your destiny shocked shocked shocked

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by PastorDannie(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
kidman96:
Nigerian men are so useless ehn!

I won't be surprised the mans mother is riding an old Toyota corolla or tracking, or his wife doesn't have this kind of vehicle.
If his old school friend whom they hustled together back in the day, or his siblings or his gateman or his family members call him for N5000 assistance you will hear him complain about the economy....

Anyway that's their problem but this one goes out to the hustling guys out there:

Please if you are hustling and haven't made it, stop spending money on your girlfriend. Only give her money for the basics like T.Fare back home, some money for her hair (and it must be cheap hair), money for her sanitory materials, buy her a non expensive phone, Ifshe is sick and can't afford to take care of her self you have to assist her but that's after she has informed her family but they could not assist. Don't abandon your family and other friends especially your male friends because of her, always assist your male friends because ... "If you help a guy when he is in need he most likely be there to assist you in anyway when you are in need, if you help a lady in need she will definitely remember you when next she is in need".

You must focus on your plans, your moves and your future. If you let her distract you from you plans or if you are stupid enough to spend money meant in planning your future on her, if at the end of the day you don't make it, she will leave you alone and marry another guy who has made it, and nobody will blame her because she has to look out for herself...

No matter how much you love a Nigerian girl, no matter how much you spend on her if a richer guy comes around with promises of making her life better, she will run away from you so fast you will get whiplash.
Uncle,not all girls are bad o. Although,i've experienced what u are saying. But,i hav also dated and now married to a lady that 'soaked garri and salt with me.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by frozen70(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
If you wish to be a side chick for life, good luck

Na your time you dey delay
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by kidman96(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
PastorDannie:
Uncle,not all girls are bad o. Although,i've experienced what u are saying. But,i hav also dated and now married to a lady that 'soaked garri and salt with me.

She didn't have another rich guy from The United States chasing her . simple.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by PastorDannie(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
kidman96:

She didn't have another rich guy from The United States chasing her . simple.
Oga,all d big boys in d hood wanted her. Some confronted me face to face.... But ,i was and still am her choice.... May be u have not met a real woman.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by deebrownneymar: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Let her go do thanksgiving in church. Ashawo work pays. Lmao
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by daisidgreat(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
pic of the car or I don't believe it

Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends