Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (48713 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by kidman96(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
PastorDannie:
Oga,all d big boys in d hood wanted her. Some confronted me face to face.... But ,i was and still am her choice.... May be u have not met a real woman.

You're a lucky man then. Congrats.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Damfostopper(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
kidman96:
Nigerian men are so useless ehn!

I won't be surprised the mans mother is riding an old Toyota corolla or tracking, or his wife doesn't have this kind of vehicle.
If his old school friend whom they hustled together back in the day, or his siblings or his gateman or his family members call him for N5000 assistance you will hear him complain about the economy....

Anyway that's their problem but this one goes out to the hustling guys out there:

Please if you are hustling and haven't made it, stop spending money on your girlfriend. Only give her money for the basics like T.Fare back home, some money for her hair (and it must be cheap hair), money for her sanitory materials, buy her a non expensive phone, Ifshe is sick and can't afford to take care of her self you have to assist her but that's after she has informed her family but they could not assist. Don't abandon your family and other friends especially your male friends because of her, always assist your male friends because ... "If you help a guy when he is in need he most likely be there to assist you in anyway when you are in need, if you help a lady in need she will definitely remember you when next she is in need".

You must focus on your plans, your moves and your future. If you let her distract you from you plans or if you are stupid enough to spend money meant in planning your future on her, if at the end of the day you don't make it, she will leave you alone and marry another guy who has made it, and nobody will blame her because she has to look out for herself...

No matter how much you love a Nigerian girl, no matter how much you spend on her if a richer guy comes around with promises of making her life better, she will run away from you so fast you will get whiplash.
they are talking about south Africa side chick.... ur talking about Nigerian men..... Oya werey ni.....

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Godsonsirp2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
hummmmm
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by tonysleek(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
So at dis age, u neva wan geh sense. Mar just dey luk u

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by smeth1: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Josnac:
Benz that was purchased with her destiny...
u better change ur thinking.... itz too negative
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by KingJoy: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm a yahoo boy i make my first million at age 18 and i'm 20 now. I drive a lexus 350. I don't care if they use her. My sister too was also used. I'll continue using girls till they learn from their mistakes. Una never seen anything yet
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by GenFunction: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
she even knw her rank nd position sef...oh nice
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by HenryInno1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
stephnie44:
better to b a spare nd b comfortable than to b d main chick nd suffer in silence.Go girl u rock
I pray ur hubby will Have a Sidechick
That he will Be Taking care of more than You
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by blackright007(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
Yahoo boys wont see this one to use fir rituals

And who told you she might have not been used

NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY OR freeeeely
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
She said she is the side chick? Don't you think its an insult for people to try to compare these things with men in the name of gender equality...

Do you know that you can drive around town in style and luxury while your vehicle is undergoing repairs at our workshop in Abuja? we lease a free courtesy vehicle to clients when you drop your vehicle at the workshop for a serious repair. Auto Spa Limited is the home of quality vehicle repairs in Abuja. #abujacars #vehiclerepairs #benznigeria #toyotanigeria #abuja
Call:08054143210 for enquiries and directions.

Did u just call women "these things"?

Clarify us please.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Perpetual97(f): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
kidman96:
Nigerian men are so useless ehn!

I won't be surprised the mans mother is riding an old Toyota corolla or tracking, or his wife doesn't have this kind of vehicle.
If his old school friend whom they hustled together back in the day, or his siblings or his gateman or his family members call him for N5000 assistance you will hear him complain about the economy....

Anyway that's their problem but this one goes out to the hustling guys out there:

Please if you are hustling and haven't made it, stop spending money on your girlfriend. Only give her money for the basics like T.Fare back home, some money for her hair (and it must be cheap hair), money for her sanitory materials, buy her a non expensive phone, Ifshe is sick and can't afford to take care of her self you have to assist her but that's after she has informed her family but they could not assist. Don't abandon your family and other friends especially your male friends because of her, always assist your male friends because ... "If you help a guy when he is in need he most likely be there to assist you in anyway when you are in need, if you help a lady in need she will definitely remember you when next she is in need".

You must focus on your plans, your moves and your future. If you let her distract you from you plans or if you are stupid enough to spend money meant in planning your future on her, if at the end of the day you don't make it, she will leave you alone and marry another guy who has made it, and nobody will blame her because she has to look out for herself...

No matter how much you love a Nigerian girl, no matter how much you spend on her if a richer guy comes around with promises of making her life better, she will run away from you so fast you will get whiplash.
wow you sound like some girl broke your heart and disappointed you .
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by CHYDIAMONDS(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
the man is a free giver
Jossyroyal1:
Is pussy that expensive now?
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by kidman96(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Perpetual97:
wow you sound like some girl broke your heart and disappointed you .

Oh... I sound that way?

You think that way because you re a lady and my post hurt you.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by kidman96(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Damfostopper:
they are talking about south Africa side chick.... ur talking about Nigerian men..... Oya werey ni.....

Fool, what has the nationality got to dobwith anything? I'm sure you are one of the fools who has sacrificed his future for vagina.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Toseenlove: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richdad50:
A Horseface.
Dear Bachelors,
There are two types of women. There are women for satisfying sexual urges and their ambition is to look sexy. That is why men are attracted to them for sex. Then, there are wife materials whose life ambition is to look lovely, which is why they are loved and married-Reno

So much sense In your words. You really nailed it, God bless u.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by iamKeo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
lipsrsealed So that's how your destiny was exchanged for benz. embarassed
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by skywalker240(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Meanwhile
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Damfostopper(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
kidman96:

Fool, what has the nationality got to dobwith anything? I'm sure you are one of the fools who has sacrificed his future for vagina.
im not the cause of ur misery and frustration

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by MENTORCH(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
All this men that buy cars for girls are trying, only a lady that has contributed to my income can benefit hugely from it or a girl who has my kid. I don’t know how the pussy wants to be for her to get a car from me.
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by Ayobami7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
wow
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by kidman96(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Damfostopper:
im not the cause of ur misery and frustration

Lol see this monkey wen Nigerian girls don't render futureless...

Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by koolaid87: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats

No need to thank him cos it's your money

If you know you know
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by stephenolamide(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Have you checked the percentage of your destiny? Maybe E Don reach 1%?
Re: Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' by mikejj(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2018
stephnie44:
better to b a spare nd b comfortable than to b d main chick nd suffer in silence.Go girl u rock
...your Choice so long as your are happy..but wait for the end.

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos)