Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex (634 Views)

Be Honest, What Did U Save Ur Partners Name With In Your Phone Contact List? / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by Aabheaven(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lets be honest here so that others might learn. What seperated u from your ex and lets make here fun
Re: Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by Jay5mie: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jubril/Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by Emac34: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Money Money
She keeps asking for MONEY Of which ah no be bank coolcool

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by kingxsamz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari or Jubril will never go unpunished...

Re: Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by wunmi590(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
The first before the last was distance, very dear, but distance broke it, she just finished her masters in FUTA.

The last one can lie for Africa, and she's always after material things, she just finished her masters too in UniIbadan..

But, thank God, I am presently in a safe hand, with an understanding woman.
Re: Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by Apina(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
She was contented with not learning undecided
Re: Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by Alabi324(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
My was genotype issues
Re: Be Honest, What Seperated You From Your Ex by Aabheaven(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Alabi324:
My was genotype issues seriously

(1) (Reply)

Groom Goes Nude On Wedding Day To Entertain His Bride – (see Video) / Let Me Stop Pretending / What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.