Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! (1450 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is For Ever Young See Her New Photos Of The Week / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! by Kweenkafi: 6:07am On Nov 21, 2018
You are expected to be outspoken, clean and handsome. These women are mostly international businesswomen looking for travel partners who could travel the world with them on business trips.
Such trips are usually boring when done alone, but with a cute Ben 10 it could be lots of fun and you will be given shopping allowances and other bonuses.
All you have to is to declare your interest via the comments below and you may be lucky.
We need just 20 young guys who are really interested in Sugar Mommas in Cape Town, South Africa.
Please if you have been connected to a Sugar Mummy on this site earlier, you are not qualified to apply to these Sugar Mommas. A double application will automatically mean a ban and you will not be able to apply to Sugar Mummies on this site again.
If you did not receive a Sugar Mummy phone numbers from us yesterday, then you are free to apply to these wealthy women.
You must be willing to travel and must know how to treat a woman right. You must know how to make a woman happy and be able to engage in meaningful discussions.
Please use the comment form below to apply to these Cape Town Sugar Mummies now. State your location and ensure to leave your number in the International mobile number format.....click for more details.....https://www.prettyosas.com/2018/10/new-sugar-mommas-in-cape-town-south.html?m=1

Re: Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! by vincentus16: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2018
m nt hooking up
Re: Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! by Onoriode2019(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Am looking for sugar mummy, I can perform on bed well , here is my number: 08105092599
Re: Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! by Itzrayne1(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2019
I'm fully ready and this is my first time of applying for sugar mummy. I'm from Nigeria, and ever ready.
Here is my number +2348111535251
Re: Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! by swaqq(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2019
So, is Alexis skyy looking for a sugar boy or what?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Lady Earning Well Still Expect A Guy To Pay Her Bills / Toke Makinwa Flashes Her Nipples / My Father And I Are Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.