Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media (1334 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Xvideos Has Been Blocked By Glo Network (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Deicide: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2019
What did you do that provoked them to take that decision grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by ShinqRambq: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yes,alot,d time I called Bobrisky a fa g got toad,d time I called Tonto Dikeh Tot o Decay,D time I called Toke Makinwa an old bag of "unmarriageable" bones,d time I called Teni fatty bum bum and so many oda's from Tekno to Davido and even d eva lovin Low-sperm count Don Jazzy.They all blocked me.The only celeb I hvn't insulted is Burna,den AG,Johnny Drille,Simi and some few oda's
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Deicide: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yemi Alade block me o grin i don't even know why lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by okwabayi(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are they giving awards for the feat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by STILESGANG: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Most naija celebs are insecure.they love asslickers.I remembered telling Peter of psquare to get back with his brother and return to their glory days instead of releasing trashy songs and he blocked me
What surprised me was he had time to scroll through thousands of comment looking for the negative ones.Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by kingxsamz(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Yes,alot,d time I called Bobrisky a fa g got toad,d time I called Tonto Dikeh Tot o Decay,D time I called Toke Makinwa an old bag of "unmarriageable" bones,d time I called Teni fatty bum bum and so many oda's from Tekno to Davido and even d eva lovin Low-sperm count Don Jazzy.They all blocked me.The only celeb I hvn't insulted is Burna,den AG,Johnny Drille,Simi and some few oda's

Why won't they block you when you're behaving like a child?
If I were any of those celebs, I would send boys to beat you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by skillz111(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
iceprince can never forget me in a hurry.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Deicide: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
STILESGANG:

What surprised me was he had time to scroll through thousands of comment looking for the negative ones.Lol
I use to think they don't see comments because most of the time they don't reply

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by luvyaself95(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Deicide:
I use to think they don't see comments because most of the time they don't reply
They used to see am but they won't reply becus they will feel stoop so low for their mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by ThothHermes: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Deicide:
I'm not on any other platform apart from Facebook. Wetin you tell her?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Deicide: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
I'm not on any other platform apart from Facebook. Wetin you tell her?
I don't know o but it must have been a long time ago. I just decided to search her and she was no were to be found
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by ImaIma1(f): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Thank God for the art of minding your business. No one has blocked me. How many am I even following? About three of them.

I get bored with celebrities postings so I would rather not follow them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Deicide: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Janemena don block me nawa o grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Zionzoom(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tiwa savage, fireboy, this wizkids manager Jada p
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Magnoliaa(f): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Joe Biden.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Joe Biden.

Lol kidding as usual. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by MufasaLion: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
skillz111:
iceprince can never forget me in a hurry.

What did you do to the ever glorious Zamani?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by MufasaLion: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Joe Biden.

You kidding?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by MufasaLion: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
No celebrity has ever blocked me. I always keep low profile.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Deicide: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
No celebrity has ever blocked me. I always keep low profile.
You no day look for trouble, how is that fun?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Deicide:
You no day look for trouble, how is that fun?

No, I don't look for trouble. I'm a private and I'd rather have a banter with you physically than online.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Clinghton: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
If mark zuckerberg blocks me does it mean I can't Facebook again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by Magnoliaa(f): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
You kidding?

LMAO. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by badboyTee(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na me block Dangote grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

LMAO. grin

Lol

Just don't troll my beautiful Kamala.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media by fergieboy: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wizkid have blocked me
I have forgotten what I told him via his dm to make him block me

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health / Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband / HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.