Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! (8644 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Rosezee(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2018
Don't insult my dad. He nor be your mate. Be mindful of how you talk.
Deckline:
Perhaps we guys should enquire from the op how her father's mouth stinks! undecided undecided
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Foodforthought: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2018
Rosezee:
You're rude. Who told you davido has poor personal hygene?
Do you understand English at all?
I meant that a Naija babe like you attracted someone like Davido, why should you attract only guys with Bad breadth and dirty armpits, as well as broke ones

7 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Kelvinkate: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2018
toluwanile24:
have you not seen girls with bad mouth and body odour combine
Armpit odour and pussy odour join

5 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
Why is that most girls pussy smells like rotten fish can you explain that undecided I don't mean to be rude.

NOT TO OFFEND YOU MY FRIEND, BUT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT MEN AND MOUTH ODOUR... NO NEED TO INVOLVE WOMEN JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HURT AND TOO WEAK TO TAKE THE HEAT.

MANY PEOPLE ESPECIALLY MEN HAVE THIS ISSUE SO I SEE NO REASON ANYONE SHOULD LASH OUT AT THE POSTERS INOFFENSIVE QUESTION.

READING COMMENTS HERE PUT THE FINAL STAMP ON THE FACT THAT MANY MALE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ARE TOO UNINTELLIGENT.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by LisaAnne(f): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2018
ikr? you see a cute bloke , he approaches , next thing you get hit with some nasty smell from his mouth

4 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
Why is that most girls pussy smells like rotten fish can you explain that undecided I don't mean to be rude.
they sleep with the smelly guys na

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT TO OFFEND YOU MY FRIEND, BUT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT MEN AND MOUTH ODOUR... NO NEED TO INVOLVE WOMEN JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HURT AND TOO WEAK TO TAKE THE HEAT.

MANY PEOPLE ESPECIALLY MEN HAVE THIS ISSUE SO I SEE NO REASON ANYONE SHOULD LASH OUT AT THE POSTERS INOFFENSIVE QUESTION.

READING COMMENTS HERE PUT THE FINAL STAMP ON THE FACT THAT MANY MALE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ARE TOO UNINTELLIGENT.
ok undecided
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by edictng: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:
Most of them have these awful and irritating smell.

Jeese, even, 98% of them find it very hard to shave their armpits and private part.

Lol, don't ask me how I know, but that's the truth. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ode mouthodour. You have nothing to say, so stfu bitch
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lmao grin grin you're unbelievable undecided
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
lmao grin grin you're unbelievable undecided
that nonsense nearly happened to me once. i fell ill and threw up when he offed his boxers. That ended things fast.

Guys should learn to take care of their underwear and privates

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2018
LisaAnne:
ikr? you see a cute bloke , he approaches , next thing you get hit with some nasty smell from his mouth
so sad.
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by cooluzi: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so sad.
na this kind thread then dey find you
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by highqueen(f): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Rosezee:
i agree. It's sad though. Nobody can enjoy sex with odor!
That thing smells so bad.

The heat from their armpits can full 10 buckets.
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Rosezee(f): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
exactly!
LisaAnne:
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by JONSYN7154: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Rosezee:
That's not true!
Walahi is true. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Gboyeboy(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, an average naija guy is very lazy to shave, reason that little space between their balls smell like rotten pig.
Lol, I weak for my country men.
How many balls have you licked for you to know this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Some of the reasons are.. Cigarette smoking,consumption of alcohol,poor personal hygiene etc. Note,bad breath is not associated to one gender.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by edictng: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Gboyeboy:

How many balls have you licked for you to know this?
a guy is behind the accnt

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
kullozone:

Mehn!!!

This one don suck preek tire oh!

Aunty, how much? smiley
I ve been observing, and me think she's a legend
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
see your face
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by generalissimo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:

Jeese, even, 98% of them find it very hard to shave their armpits and private part.

High queen of HOELOSHO dem! What do you expect from guys who patronize una before? Good hygiene? Abeg park well joor
Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's just too much
The only thing is they all lazy
Carrying bush Upandan
Please shave. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nairaland men are the worst. Hungry , smelly and desperate.

Annoying hoodrat who wear just one boxers for weeks, keep changing it in and out yet saying women like too much clothes. Painfully part most only own just one Jean. Most time it's just blue and they wear it everyday without washing. mtweeeeee..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
It's just too much
The only thing is they all lazy
Carrying bush Upandan
Please shave. lipsrsealed
Worse part they will carry that bush under their neck around screaming Bread gang. Idiots don't know they all look like cage trolls.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Tombrown3(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nawaoo, this one weak me. Naija girl Don see wetin to bash guys with, una weldone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Tombrown3(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:

98%....? You don sleep with all the naija guys? Nawaoo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by edictng: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Nairaland men are the worst. Hungry , smelly and desperate.

Annoying hoodrat who wear just one boxers for weeks, keep changing it in and out yet saying women like too much clothes. Painfully part most only own just one Jean. Most time it's just blue and they wear it everyday without washing. mtweeeeee..
the type of guys chasing you around. Broke ass mf ..if thats your picture gurl you fucking ugly and i wonder why lowlifes wont chase you. Classless old Wh.ore

4 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by generalissimo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rosezee:
i don't mean to disrespect you guys. But i've experience more than ten guys with acute halitosis problem. There is this guy that approached me. God! It was horrible - i don't mean to judge. Can't doctors in Nigeria fix this problem? Why would someone allow his mouth to ooze poisonous odor that could kill another human being if it can be fixed?
You have just exposed yourself, lady. It's evident from your experiences shared that you lack class and charisma. I doubt if your are charming as a lady too. You wanna know why?? Guys don't just approach beautiful ladies with class indiscriminately without checking on their appearance, oral health first to be confident of themselves. Grandma, you see, it's natural, sugar attracts ants while faeces attracts flies. You are only attractive to guys with Halitosis. It doesn't get simpler than that. Deal with it.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by edictng: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
generalissimo:
You have just exposed yourself, lady. It's evident from your experiences shared that you lack class and charisma. I doubt if your are charming as a lady too. You wanna know why?? Guys don't just approach beautiful ladies with class indiscriminately without checking on their appearance, oral health first to be confident of themselves. Grandma, you see, it's natural, sugar attracts ants while faeces attracts flies. You are only attractive to guys with Halitosis. It doesn't get simpler than that. Deal with it.
God bless yo bruv. Very lettered

4 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by myettiallah: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so sad.
I am sure its girls like you that take two months before changing their har..because from the look of your hair, its looks like its three months old and I can actually smell it from here

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! by edictng: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
myettiallah:

I am sure its girls like you that take two months before changing their har..because from the look of your hair, its looks like its three months old and I can actually smell it from here
one of the things i do pray for every morning, is nt to sit or stand close to a girl with a smelly hair, the smell is like a dead cadaver

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.