Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan (20328 Views)

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / President Jonathan Finally Reveals What Caused Recession In 20 16 / 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by RomanGreen: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Keegan: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Shut up Mumu.
Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by RomanGreen: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:
This GEJ is just so clueless and daft

Blaiming everybody under the sun for your laziness and ineptitude

This coward is not fit to even be a gateman in Nigeria
GEJ achieved what your entire generation won't be able to achieve, your master Buhari and APC continues to act as opposition and blame everyone but themselves for their obvious failures in leadership....shame on you

6 Likes

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by holuwajaytee(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa
Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
bitcoin215:
A plane true
It all started with propaganda.
so shall it end with them

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by ETEYEN79(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2018
GEJ saying it raw as it is

2 Likes

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by gurunlocker: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:

I can bet you didn't read the article, you just jump to comment.

Just read it and see the sense in it. But as a buhari supporter, I doubt you will see any sense because you are a buhari slave and not supporter.

9 Likes

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Integrafamoo: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Agreed! With untimely constitution of cabinet
Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:

oyebanji44:
Someone should tell baba jona to keep shut...Nigerians and Americans were telling him that there is massive looting under his watch.he kept quiet..people were killed massively in north by the Northern fanatics.he was asking his fellow politicians"was it true"foolish man ..
allthingsgood:

Between PDP that took over power from the military and APC that took over power from PDP, which party do you think that inherited more problems?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by martowskin1(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:

Seriously did u just call that blame or ur burudeen tablet is affecting UR reasoning

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
APC! The political wing of Boko Haram. They are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by abogjohn(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Are these people defending Jonathan Mad?, with that kind of looting. He is still there talking shits. How I wish we are one China this animal would have died long time ago. Bunch of Idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by allthingsgood: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
martowskin1:

Seriously did u just call that blame or ur burudeen tablet is affecting but reasoning
[/s]

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by OhiOfIhima: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2018
UnotyAnoty:
angry

GEJ wahala

wink
Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by sureheaven(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Honestly this man called Jonathan no deserve to be a leader.

The vendetta in this book is worst than what PDP accused Buhari of doing.

Even okonjo Iweala a minister foresaw and told the world prominent recession is imminent.
Obj $16bn, dansuki $2.1bn, madueke more than $20bn, ur wife mama piss has more than 20 different account with different names where he kept stolen dollars.

Gej is a buffoon. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has stated that Nigeria's economy slipped into recession after he left office because of the "Malicious Propaganda" deployed by the All Progressives Congress, APC. he claims that it tore the country's economy to 'Shreds'.

Jonathan wrote this is his newly launched book 'My Transition Hours'. PoliticsNGR gathered that Jonathan also wrote that the narrative of inheriting an empty treasury was false.

“Recall that the opposition and their sympathisers and campaigners, both local and international, with their malicious propaganda, tore our economy to shreds, threatened our stability and existence as a nation and intimidated our citizens, all in the bid to take over power.

Rather than forge a coalition and build on the momentum we had gathered when they eventually took office, they went on a persecution spree and vengeance mission. That the country slipped into recession soon after we left office was a self-inflicted injury caused by misplaced priorities. The narrative of inheriting empty treasury is a blatant lie.

Also, the excuse of the collapse of world crude prices does not hold water. This is because the Fourth Republic took off in 1999 with crude oil selling for less than $20 per barrel and a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth at 0.58 per cent, according to National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) figures. Yet, the economy maintained a steady growth from that year, peaking at 15.33 per cent in 2002 when the average crude oil price was about $25.

It is also instructive that the oil and gas sector constitute about 11 per cent of our GDP. There had to be a wider causative factor than just the fall in world crude prices.

“It also amounts to standing facts on their heads to continuously claim that recession was caused by so-called mindless looting. The truth is that the opposition, in a bid to undo our government, became its own undoing when it got to power, because of the burden of justifying deliberate misrepresentations.

There is wisdom in the saying that if you win a prize and get the crown, don’t go around destroying the person who previously held that prize; it will lose its value.

Even after winning the election and forming the government at the centre, the blame game continued. When two brothers fight to death, it is the neighbour that inherits their father’s wealth. And we have seen neighbouring nations like the Republic of Benin and Ghana reaping from the capital flight out of Nigeria.”

He said with the calibre of people he had in his government, no one could say they were clueless.

“Just consider that my minister of state for health, Dr Muhammed Ali Pate, is now a professor at America’s Duke University, as well as a Senior Adviser to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation based in Washington DC. My minister of Agriculture, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina, is now the President of the African Development Bank (AfDB).

My Co-ordinating minister, Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, is the chairperson of the Board of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) and the African Risk Capacity (ARC). She also sits on the board of Twitter and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, just as she is a Senior Adviser at Lazard and a Director at Standard Chartered Plc in the United Kingdom, amongst others.

My minister of communication technology, Dr. Omobola Johnson, is currently chairperson of custodian and Allied Insurance Limited as well as the Global Alliance for Affordable Internet. And it is not just members of my cabinet. Others who served with me in different capacities are also soaring on the world stage.

A good example is Ms. Arunma Oteh, who I appointed the Director-General of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Under her steady and skillful direction, Nigeria’s equity market grew in metric proportions, and by the time I left office in 2015, the market had tripled in size to $150 billion in value. Two months after I left office, Ms. Oteh was appointed a Vice-President and Treasurer at the World Bank.

With such personalities on my cabinet, no one can factually say we were ‘clueless’ or inept. The evidence of performance is simply overwhelming. We gave Nigeria an impressive and steady GDP growth rate at 6.7 per cent per annum.

We were officially cited as the third fastest growing economy in the world by CNN Money in 2014. We eradicated polio and guinea worm and became the first nation in the world to defeat the Ebola virus, such that the then richest man in the world, Bill Gates celebrated us for our prowess in the health sector. We reduced our food import bill by 36 per cent.”

https://politicsngr.com/apc-destroyed-nigerias-economy-caused-recession-jonathan-explodes/
GEJ, we miss you a lot our former president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by naijapikin04(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TRUE

2019: Buhari Alive, Not Dead, Stop Deceiving the Electorate, BCO Tells PDP

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/21/2019-buhari-alive-not-dead-stop-deceiving-electorate-bco-tells-pdp/

The Buhari Campaign Organisation, BCO, has taken the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the cleaners over the viral reports that the ‘real’ President Muhammadu Buhari is long ‘dead’ and that the man in Aso Rock is Jibril El Sudan.

The Buhari group, which counselled the opposition to dwell on facts and not fiction, also told the PDP to stop deceiving the electorates with the impossible and hinge its campaigns on realities.

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by QuickStandard: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2018
I need a copy of this book? how can I get 1

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by allthingsgood: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2018
gurunlocker:

I can bet you didn't read the article, you just jump to comment.

Just read it and see the sense in it. But as a buhari supporter, I doubt you will see any sense because you are a buhari slave and not supporter.

If u like jump into the lagoon and die, GEJ remains a dunce!

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by QuickStandard: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2018
I need a copy of this book? How can I get 1
Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by ThanosIsHere: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:

Return when you can properly articulate why you call him daft and a coward. Or better still just return when you can properly spell "Blaming".

2 Likes

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by id911(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:

You need this bro asap!

Dosage: Because of your critical lobotomized condition, take 2 tablets every second

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by gurunlocker: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:

If u like jump into the lagoon and die, GEJ remains a dunce!

Agreed grin grin

If GEJ is a dunce, what will you call your lord Buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Assha: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2018
babyphaze07:

You called all that blaming. He is exposing the lies of your PMB led govt. Are you better off now than 4 years? Complaining people like your APC guys are just irresponsible.

When PDP supporters tell you Buharis Govt likes to blame past Govt, just remind them that their hero blamed
1. Obama,
2. Governors,
3. Northerners,
4. John Kerry,
5. America,
6. The press,
7. INEC and everyone else but himself
Everyone else but himself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by allthingsgood: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

You need this bro asap!

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by prodigy22: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2018
allthingsgood:

a lazy man that rose from the state of abject poverty to become your president wow. Mr man if u don't have anything sensible to say then STFU

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by TEDHorsePower: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2018
GOD BLESS Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by allthingsgood: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2018
ThanosIsHere:

Return when you can properly articulate why you call him daft and a coward. Or better still just return when you can properly spell "Blaming".

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Assha: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2018
Teaser4:
thunder fire APC and their scumbags followers...if you quote me, thunder fire your balls

I tot they have banned codine.
Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Dididrumz(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Many of Us will never want to accept the truth even when its entirely clear before us.

GEJ is truthfully one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever seen.
Yes He did some things wrongly, money was stolen under He's watch, lives where lost under him, but HONESTLY Nigeria is more worse now than during GEJ presidency.

We pray for things to change in this country, but when you hear truth, just take away pride and accept the truth.

8 Likes

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by sanpipita(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
What Jonathan said is true, APC sold lies and Nigerians believed them, here we are today

1 Like

Re: APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan by Afamed: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Typical of Otuoke fisherman . Blaming every one for his clueless performance. A PhD holder without a thesis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Reinforce Use Of Coins - Reps Tell CBN, Banks / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.