Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (81434 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by boomssey(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Again! Nothing wey we no go c or hear these days especially when it concerns marriage.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Terrible, that hunch back husband should be resting in one agbero filled cell by now.
But if na me, with the first slap, I don remove pataa biko. I will allow him before dem kill me for my mama. After, u can make case from afar.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Adam09: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is not a difficult something now, just get side babe and divide her monthly allowance into two, give her one half , and the side babe the other, since she is not doing her complete job.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
But why is she hoarding the pussy from her husband, if you don't want sex with your husband why get married

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Denikayan:

Trust me, you are hungry
na true, toto dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
I think everyone...I mean every human should be trained and educated on how to manage their emotions and bodies..Pyschology should be taught in schools...Some men act like they possesed when it comes to sex... THE STRONGEST MAN IS THE ONE THAT HAS CONTROL OVER HIS EMOTIONS......disappointed in this man...shame to manhood..As a guy I know what it takes so know what Im saying so nobody should quote me.. Even pastors sef dey fight with their wives secretly when it comes to konji or wetin nairalanders dey call am sef undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is this marriage or force sex...

I don't blame the man , I blame the wife.

It takes 2 plates of indomie noodles to marry some ladies...

Mentally-sick people everywhere
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by lukency(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Too bad! Why she ma no give am kpekus? Give make him nak with reckless abandon.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
boomssey:
Again! Nothing wey we no go c or hear these days especially when it concerns marriage.
is that you on your dp?
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na him sweet for her stingy tin.. Does she want to sell the malictus in the market some women are fond of doing this thereby making the man to beg ND nag..... The Bible say since the day of John the Baptist the kingdom of God sufferet violence and only the violence takers by fire and force...
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by henribj(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
datgidiboy:
A Nigerian man has battered his wife for refusing to enter "the other room" with him! The storry and heart breaking photos were shared by a twitter user!

She wrote:

Read More: https://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-batters-wife-for-refusing.html
Source: Twitter

Op Sharrap there.. No means no where? In Nigeria? When the man was paying her bride price didn't her mother tell her the requirements? Why will she deny the man what he paid for? If na boyfriend and girlfriend then the man can't touch her. But wife? So if she denies the husband, who then is she keeping it for? Especially when she is not sick? But finally sha the husband shouldn't have beaten her.... But wife stop denying your husband o.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Marriage these days na wahala.... But this is too much na....
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by amazemanuno: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Konji Na bastard! shocked shocked
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Sholaco: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by boomssey(f): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
is that you on your dp?
oh I wish.lol
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by joachim3910(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
datgidiboy:
A Nigerian man has battered his wife for refusing to enter "the other room" with him! The storry and heart breaking photos were shared by a twitter user!

She wrote:

Read More: https://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-batters-wife-for-refusing.html
Source: Twitter
Fake news from the pot of hell. This happened in Senegal, the lady in the picture was fighting with fellow woman over a man which led to be been designed with a bottle by the tiger she was fighting with .

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
neloyah:
Common, don't refuse your husband sex.
Obviously, there's more to the story because you can't just tell your husband no, and you end up with broken tooth and skin cuts...

No matter what, unless it's clearly impossible, please, don't refuse your husband sex... He's your Head, worship him. Sex is his right, give it to him, even without him having to ask.

And you'll have the happy marriage you dreamed of...
Thank u very much dear..give ur husband the real sex even when he didn't request for it and u will see that ur marriage will be a happy one.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Adam09:
This is not a difficult something now, just get side babe and divide her monthly allowance into two, give her one half , and the side babe the other, since she is not doing her complete job.

smh just imagine talk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if your dad had done all this listed by you, you think say your mama for born you

or you feel your mum never refused your dad?

ode

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by fm7070: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Marriage can be very simple at the same time complex. Depends on how it is handled.
Why should you deny your husband sex? Except on health ground. Give him like a prostitute, don't starve him of sex to punish him
The man is crazy, there are better ways to handle women. Beating is the last thing.
Although, there are rare occasion when they need brain reset. But not this. Too bad.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Bondinus(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
This story to me ain't complete, some information seems to be missing. Why will a man beat his wife like that because of sex refusal. To me, either infidelity or the man was high.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Surulady: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=CityNGR post=73176754]
Pocohantas look alike.... maybe she was running her mouth... like her[/
Guess you can do worst than that niyen abi...smh

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Adewale429: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sparkle777:

Pls rush to any Shoprite around u, they're taking temporary staff till after Xmas. Go asap, u will be taken. 10k a week, runs shift and small bonuses.

I reside in osun state...no shoprite around here...thanks for the tip...God bless

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Hcqmela: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Techguyz:
Serves her right, the same woman that will go out and ride another man's pri.k in a reversed position. Onpe koto ge orie danu. Nonsense and burantashi angry angry
For this alone There is only one word I got for u.YOU ARE VERY WICKED.FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE THIS COULD BE UR SISTER OR UR MUM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Kaetoh: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
I can never lay a finger on this virgin goddess that agreed and married me. No , no way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by generalissimo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
That animal should be hung by his balls

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Tizu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
It serves her right. Next time she won't hoard her pussy

She don go fvck one boy in one short time hotel finish .
Marriage has rules and acts, if you cannot live by the rules, then leave.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
amazemanuno:
Konji Na bastard! shocked shocked
Konji is no bastard the man is grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
The man belongs to the species of men that see women only as objects of lust.

Shame

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Olugbenga1234: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yeah sure. Still no proof it was cuz of sex denial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.