Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (81464 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
You well so?

Stfu hoe low show
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
stuffs4me:

Another demented eediot. Yaba left.

I know that you have been there several times

It's time for check up

Your comment shows that your drugs have finished

Don't worry about the bill, I will take care of it as usual

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Albert0011:
I don't support wife bartering but why will a married woman even refuse her husband sex? the man must also be stupid sha, #500 u don enter igbague for Benin go cure ur konji or Vaseline would have even done the work more easier.
oba gha tor kpere....
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Idiots like you share the same mentality

Your comment have shown that

Your mother, married to your father makes her a slave because you father have paid her bride price

Your sisters will be married and forgotten because their husband's have paid their bride price

Your daughter's will be given out to a man that will treat her the way this man did to his wife because, he has paid fir her bride price

Then the woman you will put in your house is the one that will teach you the lesson of your life,

She will let you know that you paid her bride price doesn't mean you own her life

Once i pay her bride price i own her so stfu
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

I know that you have been there several times

It's time for check up

Your comment shows that your drugs have finished

Don't worry about the bill, I will take care of it as usual

Idiot go to bed and sleep. Wash your puna this night
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin?
Ha....Nothing... grin
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

like asooke grin....Nigeria! with different men with different mentalization we also have different women with different woundmenazation..
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
like asoke

Na so. The man don buy her already since he paid bride price. No need for sugarcoating she has been bought
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by DAntivirus: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sparkle777:
Terrible, that hunch back husband should be resting in one agbero filled cell by now.
But if na me, with the first slap, I don remove pataa biko. I will allow him before dem kill me for my mama. After, u can make case from afar.

You're funny

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Idiot go to bed and sleep. Wash your puna this night

Just do as I say,

the more you reply my comments the more I will remind you that

"it's time for a check up"

go to yaba left before it gets out of hand

Frequent taking of your drugs will calm you down
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Yes and she will determine your joy and sadness

She will use you the way a woman uses a stupid man like you and make you miserable while living
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Yes Ana she will determine your joy and sadness

She will use you the way a woman uses a stupid man and make you miserable

A woman can only use a pussy nigga and a weakling. Women use men who show emotions and that’s not me. I need the children not the woman so use your fish brain
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Just do as I say,

the more you reply my comments the more I will remind you that

"it's time for a check up"

go to yaba left before it gets out of hand

Frequent taking of your drugs will calm you down

Says a yabaleft graduate. Ho ho ho ho say no more
Hoe low show
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by tevinsolt: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
CityNGR:

Pocohantas look alike.... maybe she was running her mouth... like her
Techguyz:
Serves her right, the same woman that will go out and ride another man's pri.k in a reversed position. Onpe koto ge orie danu. Nonsense and burantashi angry angry
Enemyofpeace:
It serves her right. Next time she won't hoard her pussy
TheKingIsHere:
Although I dont support domestic violence but why will she deny her husband sex?
If the husband goes outside to another woman for sex na the wife go still complain of infidelity. angry

You're all lunatics, bet.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

A woman can only use a pussy nigga and a weakling. Women use men who show emotions and that’s not me. I need the children not the woman so use your fish brain

Why do you need the children

Creat one yourself

As you don't have or show emotions to women so you will be meeting the worst of women on the surface of this earth

You don't want the woman but the child which means you don't like yam but you will eat amala

Anuofia onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Creat one yourself

As you don't have or show emotions to women so you will be meeting the worst of women on the surface of this earth

You don't want the woman but the child which means you don't like yam but you will eat amala

Anuofia onye nzuzu
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Khairan: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Marriage is not by force. Don't choke yourself in order to belong. WhatsApp 08067492996 for ur organic dried dates powder (Debino). No preservatives or additives. Na dem dem dey rush am o (if u know u know). Hurry now n place ur order.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Na so. The man don buy her already since he paid bride price. No need for sugarcoating she has been bought
Meaning she must respond anyday anytime anywhere! YISUS! cheesy grin

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Creat one yourself

Anuofia onye nzuzu

Onye ara indi ara anupam anumal. Kill yourself if e pain you
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Dagoma: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
One round would've saved her all these.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Says a yabaleft graduate. Ho ho ho ho say no more
Hoe low show

Have you forgotten that if I had not taken you there in the first place by now you would have been sleeping under the bridges in lagos

Your madness started since you start taking tramadol and igbo combined

You never see anything, you go dey frustrate as you don they frustrate until you give up on those evil things in your mind that have been manipulating you

Have you ever seen the devil giving you something without taking double ?
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
tevinsolt:

You're all lunatics, bet.

Shut up useless mofo
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Have you forgotten that if I had not taken you there in the first place by now you would have been sleeping under the bridges in lagos

Your madness started since you start taking tramadol and igbo combined

You never see anything, you go dey frustrate as you don they frustrate until you give up on those evil things in your mind that have been manipulating you

Have you ever seen the devil giving you something without taking double ?

Mumu what are you saying. So you agreed you graduated from yabaleft? Haha werey
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

If I dont agree with others I agree with the bolded.. Even if they do not agree its the truth! Those of them that dont mean to use you do it subconciously..Its common
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
If I dont agree with others I agree with the bolded.. Even if they do not agree its the truth! Those of them that dont mean to use you do it subconciously..Its their nature..

Don’t mind the hoes
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Onye ara indi ara anupam anumal. Kill yourself if e pain you

Why should I kill my self ?

You are tired of life because you took the wrong part

Most times you are depressed because your mates are far from you

No body wants to relate with you because your attitude is that if a devil

Most times you are alone because you have lost your bearing

You have made your life a miserable one that's why you attack every comments with hatred

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.