Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (81459 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

You have to work for it and prove your worth

How would i do that, you can tell me as well
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

You must sweat for it

Am not an easy prey
That makes you a man

I don sweat already
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

I don sweat already

For wia?

You just dey start
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

How would i do that, you can tell me as well

As a man that you are

I should teach you how to play your game

Hmmm, don't fall your hand
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

As a man that you are

I should teach you how to play your game

Hmmm, don't fall your hand

Just wanna hear your sweet voice, WhatsApp me +1 (972) 236-4801
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Wash your dirty hole this night, lovepedller
This na your punchline or make I expect worsegrin

Kid!
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by kense88: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Quite unfortunate, am sure she saw the signs during courtship, but still went ahead to marry him. Guys if you can't tolerate your wife anymore, please seek for divorce. Still can't understand how women fall for this kind of men. Some ladies a're really stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Just wanna hear your sweet voice, WhatsApp me +1 (972) 236-4801

Lol,

Smart guy
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

If a man pay bride price before marrying you there's no reason whatsoever to reject him sex.

You can only say no if you didn't allow him to pay bride price
You are a broken piece of human.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by henribj(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hcqmela:
This is very very alarming cos the way some dumb guys reaction to this thread is like...I dont know how to say it.Is it that guys enter marriage to make women their permanent sex dolls cos ur quote says so.I would have said that if u looking for a sex slave go n buy a sex doll but now even sex doll will be upgraded to dummy mode to control sexual abuse.Lets say if its the woman that demanded the sex n the man refuses will the woman be able to scar the man the way this otondo did to his wife?

Lol Oga it is easy for you to say this. So it's OK the way women demand money from their husband all in the name of marriage? Since your my husband you must provide all my needs, if you didn't have money why did you come and marry me, you should have left me in my father's house or did I beg you to marry me. Bros leave o, story plenty, na to just dey pray for the right partner, am not in support of wife beating though.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by arnold123: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
datgidiboy:
A Nigerian man has battered his wife for refusing to enter "the other room" with him! The storry and heart breaking photos were shared by a twitter user!

She wrote:

Read More: https://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-batters-wife-for-refusing.html
Source: Twitter
why una upload buhari sister dey write nonesense?
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
CityNGR:
Pocohantas look alike.... maybe she was running her mouth... like her
You people will finish pocahantas here.hahaha
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Lesson learn? Women u must have to be submissive totally. cool
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Fadedvoiced: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are a broken piece of human.

The truth is always bitter.

It's better to speak facts than to speak sugarcoated words that are far from reality
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2018
See as he carry blow confuse the woman's dentition.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 12:50am On Nov 22, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
bro that one is too far and much nan where is Shekau
lol abi o
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Hcqmela: 12:56am On Nov 22, 2018
tugrow:
let get it straight sis.. No one is making his wife a sex slave.... There are rules and regulations in life, now life what a woman need in a man is a kind of a man, who will be loving, caring, protective while a man need a woman who will love him, to attention to his emotions if any of this part is fail, there must always be a problem, if a man fails to provide for her, they must be issued and vice-versa, so if you are not ready explain to him in soft and gentle manner, except this man is a mad man before he will do this just because of he asked for sex... Sex is the right of both parties, so if a Man or woman declined, there was be an explanation... Not to slaves the man of his right

God will not allow me meet your kind of woman... cheesy
So the man too cant attend to the woman's emotions.N talking about ur said rules n regulations how is the man now kind , caring n protective to his wife now cos the last time I checked a man with such qualities is not suppose to raise a finger at her

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Hcqmela: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Use your sense. This is Nigeria and face reality. Who pays bride price. Man or woman ?
U said bride price n whereas she was not sold to u.She was handed down in marriage to the man.So its because of #50 or even 50 kobo that u paid that will give u a yardstick to beat her.Just tell her family u came to buy a punching bag from them.Even if its worth millions her bride price worth its still no guarantee for u to beat her if she says no.Even an inaminate object like a sex doll would turn into dummy mode if the owner tries to abuse it while women all in the name of marriage cant say no because of some sex starved men has turned them to sex machines.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Hcqmela: 1:29am On Nov 22, 2018
ChiefAlex:

E don do. I don beg you oooo. You need to sleep, chief alex don stress you lol
Ahhh...Chief Alex u runNor Run ooo�. .Continue .U see who strong reach u grin
ChiefAlex:

E don do. I don beg you oooo. You need to sleep, chief alex don stress you lol
Ahhh...Chief Alex u runNor Run ooo�. .Continue .U see who strong reach u u con dey run.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Hcqmela: 1:30am On Nov 22, 2018
frozen70:

For wia?
You just dey start
Kudos girl.I love the way u dealt with him
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
It serves her right. Next time she won't hoard her pussy
goat

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by flyca: 2:19am On Nov 22, 2018
ChiefAlex:
My girl friend is from Enugu state. Stop saying that ok lol
I wish that girl will get sense and run away from your life! How awful such a sex-slave and master relationship. Which woman in her right senses will want to get 500 meters close to you? See all the rubbish you are typing about women, no respect for human beings in general sef. Tuah!
I won't reply your useless mentions.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by tevinsolt: 3:13am On Nov 22, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Shut up useless mofo

You're also a deranged loon, go join your friends
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 22, 2018
neloyah:
Common, don't refuse your husband sex.
Obviously, there's more to the story because you can't just tell your husband no, and you end up with broken tooth and skin cuts...

No matter what, unless it's clearly impossible, please, don't refuse your husband sex... He's your Head, worship him. Sex is his right, give it to him, even without him having to ask.

And you'll have the happy marriage you dreamed of...

Ill never refuse my hubby. I think hell get tired of fending me off if anything lol. His just so damn sexy n i love him so much.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by smart024(m): 4:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Kai...
Konji na bastard...
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2018
CityNGR:

Pocohantas look alike.... maybe she was running her mouth... like her

It will pay you to marry a woman like her, because I do not even talk when I am angry. I can push you to insanity with my silence.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2018
tevinsolt:

You're also a deranged loon, go join your friends

Go and sleep
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2018
flyca:

I wish that girl will get sense and run away from your life! How awful such a sex-slave and master relationship. Which woman in her right senses will want to get 500 meters close to you? See all the rubbish you are typing about women, no respect for human beings in general sef. Tuah!
I won't reply your useless mentions.

Once there’s money any woman will get close because I’m a man and a woman is suppose to worship me
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Hcqmela:
Kudos girl.I love the way u dealt with him

Ask her. I had to leave her when she started showing emotions. She knows no one Can try me. So say something else olosho
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2018
henribj:

Lol Oga it is easy for you to say this. So it's OK the way women demand money from their husband all in the name of marriage? Since your my husband you must provide all my needs, if you didn't have money why did you come and marry me, you should have left me in my father's house or did I beg you to marry me. Bros leave o, story plenty, na to just dey pray for the right partner, am not in support of wife beating though.

Men own women. Don’t sugarcoat it
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2018
pocohantas:

It will pay you to marry a woman like her, because I do not even talk when I am angry. I can push you to insanity with my silence.

That said, you men should stop instigating trouble, then withdraw and start playing mature. Just look at how you have been stupidly giving me mentions, just like others before you. You are a man...so no one will beat you for that right? If I follow you up now, they will s
ay I deserve beating.

Yes he’s a man and you’re a woman lol
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Hcqmela:
So the man too cant attend to the woman's emotions.N talking about ur said rules n regulations how is the man now kind , caring n protective to his wife now cos the last time I checked a man with such qualities is not suppose to raise a finger at her

All women if proven stubborn needs better slap. That’s the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.